• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest Check for a Small, Cringe Bean

GoldenKai4522

Guess who's back from Holidays?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hewwo! I am looking for a bit of a simple magical adventure, We make our characters, I act as a sort of DM for us, creating a world and controlling the NPC's, all you have to do is play!
I'm super chill with anything you want. Wanna kill Dragons? Murder a town? Save the world? I'm all in!
I literally have no ethics! Let's go on a murder spree together, or have a silent chat about philosophy.

I am wondering if you are interested in collaborating on a plot based on the other person's ideas, or if you have any plots of your own that you would like to explore. I am looking to get back into written roleplay and thought that starting with a one-on-one scenario might be better than jumping into a larger group.

Could you please clarify how often you are expecting to post, and if there is a desired length for each post? To be more specific, would it be acceptable for posts to be of novella length?

I reply to roleplays at different times, sometimes every day for hours, other times, I may be offline for a week or so.
My writing style is dependent on the story, if I have an area to write a lot, I will. but if the story calls for short responses, then I'll do that.
Does that answer your question?

this sounds awesome... i have been wanting to rp one on one as mostly just the player so this sounds very good. and i have a LOT of character ideas so i could definitely make somethin to fit any setting! if you have any already existing ideas then let me know about them!!

HMMM.... literally anything. magical fantasy adventure is what im into right now. feel free to just give me all of the ideas you have

Mkay, I'd like to play as the DM and a main character, I was hoping for a sort of magical assassin dude, you could have rare abilities and my charater has been hired to protect you, then shenanigans ensue

oh that would be fun... did you mean you'd be the magical assassin dude or i'd be the magical assassin dude? i like that idea though

also feel free to dm me about all this if you'd like to move there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back