• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interest Check - Destiny Written

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Remember people's saying?

"Ah that's got to be fate!"

"Ukh, i guess it's my destiny to be unlucky"

Well, now you got to say "Guess what? I'm destined to be a Hero!"

Yes, you can go ahead and brag about it to anyone. Everyone knows that only you and several other special humans can save the World from it's upcoming Apocalypse, everyone knows how the United Nation comes to pick you up. They even showed it on the TV over and over again, you're a celebrity!

But here's the catch:

You are destined to fail.

I'm not joking, i'm not lying.

It's not "die trying" anymore, because whatever you do as a Hero you are destined to fail.

The ancients symbol where we learn about our fate, the ancients writing that lead us to you...

No matter how strong are you and how much we retaliate, it's no use.

We are losing, we are failing.

----

You are one of a small group of person, one from a billion (Yes that's mean i'm only going to accept 6 other Heroes). A special human, born with the power and ability needed to become a Hero.

With the destiny already written for you, and there is only little time to train before fighting whatever the incoming Apocalypse is, what will you do as a Hero?

Will you stand down and surrender to your fate?

Or will you stupidly fight in an attempt to change what's already written by the Universe?

---

Any suggestions and critics are welcome.

Hello there! I am very interested in this Roleplay. By the looks of it, this looks like a fate vs. free will kind of Roleplay and I just love it! I only have one question... Will the characters have to have some sort of super power or special ability to be in the group?

Puzderhero said:
Hello there! I am very interested in this Roleplay. By the looks of it, this looks like a fate vs. free will kind of Roleplay and I just love it! I only have one question... Will the characters have to have some sort of super power or special ability to be in the group?
Yup! We are going to be 'a special human' :)

alright, I'm going make the RP tonight :3

Actually um, I'm going to have to pass on this one, sorry. I have myself caught up on other roleplays and I don't think I'll have enough time to do this.

Again, I'm so sorry. :(

Puzderhero said:
Actually um, I'm going to have to pass on this one, sorry. I have myself caught up on other roleplays and I don't think I'll have enough time to do this.
Again, I'm so sorry. :(
It's okay :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back