• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum INTERDIMENSIONAL FIGHT CLUB

TruthBehindTheLies

Code Mistake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ladies and gentlemen, humans and supernaturals alike gather 'round for battles of the ages!

Here, you can test your characters' limits in any arena of your choosing where ANYTHING GOES, but there are some rules:

-Class your character's power level, more details on that later.

-No metagaming, auto-hitting, or reading the other character's weaknesses, it ruins the fun.

-Fights will be one-on-one.

-Post length is not fixed, it's all up to the two competitors.

-Please no canon characters. This includes AU versions of existing characters. OCs from fandom settings, however, are allowed.

-HAVE FUN!

Character classing info:

In order to participate, you must determine your character's power level based on these classes

SS - Characters with transcendent power that are nearly god-like in their abilities. They have surpassed all known limits and can shape the world around them with their incredible powers.

S - S-class characters have achieved an unparalleled level of mastery over their abilities. They can perform incredible feats with ease and are considered legends in their respective worlds.

A -Characters in this class have reached an advanced level of power. They are among the top tier in terms of strength and capability and can perform feats that seem almost superhuman.

B - Class B characters are significantly above average in terms of their abilities. They can accomplish feats that are impressive and often awe-inspiring, making them formidable in battle or other confrontations.

C - Class C characters have honed their abilities further. They can take on tougher opponents and challenges with relative ease, and their powers are more versatile.

D - Characters in this class have developed their abilities to a moderate level. They possess some skill and can handle basic challenges, but they are not exceptionally powerful.

E - Characters in class E have limited abilities and are at the bottom tier in terms of strength and capability. They might be new to their powers or abilities and have much to learn.

I think that it's common sense that even SS class has a floor and ceiling. Each class has a 'low' and 'high'. For example, there can be two C-class characters, but one is 'High-C' and the other is "Low-C". Also, High-S class characters could hypothetically be matched with Low-SS characters if the fight would be fair if that makes sense. This is not limited to S and SS Class, however. A low-ranked member of a class should be able to match with a high-rank of the class below it and vice versa.

Feel free to reply to this thread with your character and their power ranking.

Name:

Class:
Species:
Appearance: (You can either use text or a picture

Personality:

Passive Abilities: (Things your character can do without activating, such as strength, agility, or durability)
Active Abilities: (Things your character has to activate.)
Weaknesses:

Weapons/Equipment:

Background: [OPTIONAL]

CS thread: Colosseum - INTERDIMENSIONAL FIGHT CLUB - Characters

Last edited:
How about the best of both worlds and bring a AU / alternate timeline version of a fandom character. I got an idea for one.

Name: Zenitsu Agatsuma
Class: B
Species: human
Appearence: This is an older version of Zenitsu from an alternate timeline of the Demon Slayer universe. He's 20 years old. His hairstyle is mostly the same but the back of his blond/orange hair is tied in a long ponytail.View attachment 1118941
Personality: Still has a cowardly and anxious nature but it's less worse then before as he gained abit more confidence. He can fight while staying awake now.

Passive abilities: Enhenced sense of hearing,enhanced strength,speed,stamina. Master swordmam
Active abillities:
Thunder breathing first form: Thunderclap and flash
Thunder breathing: seventh form: Flaming thundergod.

Weakness: Despite his growth and training,Zenitsu can still be cowardly and anxious.

Weapons/equipment: Nichirin katana.

Background: In an alternate timeline of the Demon Slayer universe,the batlle against Muzan took 6 more years. The corps trained during that time. Even Zenitsu got stronger. He was promoted to Thunder Hashira despite not feeling confident for it.
I don't mean to offend, but I believe this falls under being a canon character.

I mean if it isn't already full then sure why not? This gives me the opportunity to use a character from another RP that literally ended yesterday that I didn't get to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back