INSYLUM - OOC

Would you like to drop this RP and instead seek out RPs that are only active when school isn't in session? c:

I mean, you've been up to post for... coming up on a month and a half. CloudyBlueDay doesn't seem to actually consider herself part of this RP anymore, so you're the only thing we're waiting on.

I believe this puts the bulk of you in the canteen.

Feel free to talk among yourselves for a little bit, soon we move to the big group therapy scene.

I don't think Tron will post any time soon and everyone else has posted, which I think puts the ball in your court, Grey.

I miss the chat because I miss laughing my ass off when people would discuss topics without knowing shit and Grey would pop in with source links and be all like "EDUCATE YOURSELVES" . Fun times

Before we move ahead, if I dump you all in afternoon Group Therapy, are you all going to play ball?

Because otherwise I might just narrate the remainder of the day and move on to nighttime.

Afternoon therapy would be fun~

Uhm, it might be that i can see them being a mod and didn't even realize they were hidden. *goes to check*

No, it turned out I just thought I'd hidden them. I think it was the third game yesterday I saw that had happened to and just threw up my arms of it until you reminded me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back