• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Institution For The Supernaturally Enhanced (ISE)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Wolflily Wolflily

Ivan let the translation play through, first looking down at his attire when she defined angsty, and then a grimace crossed his face as she asked him what his power was. The grim expression started to morph through different stages of anxiety before he decided to just cut his losses. He spoke quickly into the phone before his entire body shifted into a cloud of smoke and seemed to pass around her,, flowing into a nearby air vent that led to the roof. As Ivan's phone clacked to the floor, it started speaking the translation.

"Sorry. Something urgent came up. Maybe we can talk later,"

All that was left where Ivan had stood was the phone and his jacket, a few more small wisps of smoke finding their way into the vent behind the large cloud.​
Haika exclaimed when Ivan suddenly disappeared in a thick wisp of smoke. She coughed and waved it away until it was gone. All that was left was his phone and jacket. She widened her eyes and looked around.
"Hey, Ivan! Wait!" she called out, looking around for him again. She felt guilty for mentioning it. She forgot that some people didn't like the fact that they had powers, or that their powers weren't exactly great to them.
When she couldn't find him again, she looked down at his stuff and gathered it in her arms. She rested his jacket over her arm and examined his phone before she pocketed it. She looked around one last time before she sighed.

They were nearly to the office at this point, so she decided to go ahead and finish the journey. She walked up to the office, asked for a spare men's uniform and explained it was for a friend, then headed for class. All the while, she thought about why Ivan reacted the way he did and felt more and more guilty the more she thought about it.
View attachment 519990

Tomoki sat at a random desk in the class by himself with his head rested on his hand until a friend entered the class. The corners of Tomoki's mouth turned up when he saw and heard Setaki. "Hey! What's up man?" He greeted back. "I was wondering if we were gonna have classes together too. Good to see ya!" Tomoki remembered having the same power class with Setaki since sophomore year. He was kind of excited to see him.

Wolflily Wolflily
Setaki grinned and patted his shoulder. "Good to see you too, man. Sorry I didn't reach out to you the last couple weeks of summer break. I kind of needed some time to myself, you know? To rest up and prep for my last year here." He decided to sit in the desk in front of Tomoki, dropping his bag next to it and getting out his supplies, which consisted of a folder packed with paper and a pen. He turned around to chat with Tomoki when he was finished.

"So, this class is... Hold on let me get my schedule..." he dug in his pocket for the schedule, pulled it out, then unfolded it and read it. "A defense class apparently... Wonder who teaches it." He continued looking over his schedule then glanced to Tomoki. "Here, let's compare schedules and see if we have any other classed together." He held out his schedule for Tomoki to see.

Japanime Japanime King Vioogra King Vioogra

Wolflily Wolflily

Because Ivan hadn't been to this place before, he had no idea how to get where he was going. Of course, he didn't exactly know where he was going just yet. Just away he guessed. He wanted to sigh but he couldn't because he was just a cloud of smoke going through vents. Every now and again he'd start to flow into a room full of confused and bewildered students, only for him to be seemingly sucked back into the vent. When finally got to the roof, he slowly turned back into himself. Exhaling loudly, as he isn't able to breathe when he's in that form. He then immediately sat down on the roof and groaned, smacking the side of his head a few times before laying down and letting his back slap the material below him.

"You're an idiot Ivan. Now she thinks you're even weirder."

He said quietly to himself in Russian before looking up at the blue sky​

Haika managed to get to class before the bell rang, although only Setaki and Tomoki seemed to be in their next class. It had only been a couple of minutes after all, and the bells usually rang ten minutes apart. She entered the class and quickly made her way to the desk to Setaki's right, set down her stuff, then looked to the two boys.
"Oh, hey Tomoki, long time no see..." she greeted Tomoki briefly, her eyes wandering to the classroom entrance.

"So, I... Uh... I'll be back you guys. I need to find Ivan... I guess I overstepped my welcome with him and he disappeared, so I want to find him and apologize..." She looked to the two boys.

Setaki turned his attention to Haika and grew a bit concerned. "Overstepped your welcome? What happened?" he asked, then narrowed his eyes. "Did he hurt you?"
"No, no... Nothing like that. I'll tell you about it later, let me just find him... If I'm late to class tell the teacher I'm in the bathroom. I'll be back as soon as possible," Haika replied to Setaki, then turned and headed back out the room.

Setaki watched her, his concern only growing. "I feel like I should go with her... You wanna come with me? We can compare schedules later," he asked Tomoki, looking to him.

Japanime Japanime King Vioogra King Vioogra

Ivan sat in the roof looking down at his hands. He was getting a bit bored so he decided he'd just wait until he'd calmed down enough to go to the office and get his schedule. He wanted to find Haika and apologize for suddenly leaving and also for flying through her, but he'd never really been the type to start a conversation on his own. e knew he'd see her anyways when the English-Learning club got set up, but he decided he wouldn't wait until then, and also that waiting for a chance encounter would just make him nervous again. After having a mental battle with himself over the pros and cons, he stood up slowly and started walking towards the roof access door.

"I'll go find her and apologize to get it over with, I don't want her thinking I'm a complete weirdo."

Haika made her way through the halls calling out for Ivan, scanning all the faces wandering about. She grew more and more concerned the more time it took to find him. She might miss all of second period if she didn't hurry.

She made it back to the spot where Ivan had vanished on her and tried to look for any trace of him, but she couldn't find him. She even checked into the office to see if Ivan had gone there. She felt even more guilty she said something about his powers, he probably hated her now.
"Me and my big mouth..." she sighed under her breath, then shifted her gaze to the front doors of the academy. Had he gone outside? She decided to give looking there a shot. Thankfully, the warning bell hadn't rung yet.

King Vioogra King Vioogra

As Ivan wandered through the halls, he heard Haika shouting his name. He immediately felt bad about suddenly running off like he had. He quickly jogged towards the sound of her voice.

"Haika! Where are you!"

He shouted in Russian as he continued jogging towards her voice. He exhaled quietly when she came into view and looked at her from where he stood.​

As Ivan wandered through the halls, he heard Haika shouting his name. He immediately felt bad about suddenly running off like he had. He quickly jogged towards the sound of her voice.

"Haika! Where are you!"

He shouted in Russian as he continued jogging towards her voice. He exhaled quietly when she came into view and looked at her from where he stood.​
Haika sighed in irritation with herself when she saw he wasn't out front either. She shut the door and spun around, then rammed right into Ivan. She exclaimed and staggered backwards.
"Oh, I'm so sorry-" When she realized it was Ivan she stumbled into, she gave a sigh of relief. "There you are. I'm so sorry Ivan, I didn't mean to offend you, I was just curious... Koan, that boy I mentioned before, I asked him the same thing and he reacted about the same... I tend to forget not everyone appreciates what they have, but..." She sighed heavily and cast her gaze away rubbing her arm shamefully. "I won't ask about it again..."

She still didn't understand it though. She wished she had everyone else's powers but her own. She didn't always like talking about her abilities, but if anyone asked, she would tell them what they were. She was two opposing parts mashed together in one body. She could barely use her powers because of how opposite they were, and she couldn't control them very well. It was only at the end of last year she finally figured out how to conceal her abilities within herself and have control over her being for once, with Setaki's help. She was also envious he had such a simple power...

Wolflily Wolflily

Ivan looked at Haika quietly as she rammed into him accidentally. He quickly started apoligizing but was interrupted by her apologizing first. When he didn't understand a word she said, Ivan looked confused before quickly patting his pockets. He then looked up in shock as he patted them more furiously.

"Shit! I forgot I dropped my phone!"

He said anxiously in Russian, looking around on the ground since this was relatively near where they'd been when he flew off before.

"Could you help me find my phone?"

He said, picking and choosing english words he knew to get his message across​

Wolflily Wolflily

Ivan looked at Haika quietly as she rammed into him accidentally. He quickly started apoligizing but was interrupted by her apologizing first. When he didn't understand a word she said, Ivan looked confused before quickly patting his pockets. He then looked up in shock as he patted them more furiously.

"Shit! I forgot I dropped my phone!"

He said anxiously in Russian, looking around on the ground since this was relatively near where they'd been when he flew off before.

"Could you help me find my phone?"

He said, picking and choosing english words he knew to get his message across​
Haika looked to him in confusion when he started speaking in Russian, growing even more concerned and taking a step back when he started frantically searching for something. Finally, when he asked his question, she understood.

"Oh, your phone... Don't worry, I took that to my class with your jacket... Um.." She gestured for him to follow her. "Come on. Let's go get it, I know you need it to communicate. We can get your uniform and schedule afterwards." She smiled, hoping she was alright again in his book.

Wolflily Wolflily

Ivan was confused again at first until she motioned for him to follow her. He let out a sigh of relief when she agreed to help him before following closely behind her. He wanted to get his method of communication back so he could apologize to her and tell her what his abilities were. He followed closely behind her when an idea hit him. He'd completely forgotten that he's learned sign language from his mother when his grandfather lost his hearing, so maybe if she knew it they could communicate without it. He quickly tapped her on the shoulder, turning her around gently before sighing a question.

-Do you know sign language?-

Screenshot_20181230-100427_Google.jpg

"It's fine, Setaki. I get it." Tomoki uttered after he heard the reason behind Setaki not contacting him.

Tomoki dug into his bag and pulled out a folded piece of paper. After a few flips and twists the paper was revealed to be his schedule. He extended towards Setaki so he could get a better look and compare until Haka entered the class and set her stuff down next to Setaki. "Oh hey Haika! It's been a while." He said as she came and went. Then he heard Setaki say he's going after her and offered him to go. Tomoki could tell Setaki was concerned so he agreed to go. "Sure." He responded.

Wolflily Wolflily

It was going to be a long day. With Biru's inability to shut his trap and Aya's overly shy personality, walking into class late was certainly going to be a pain. Luckily, Aya's grandfather was a kind, understanding man. Therefore Aya's plan was to simply find a good hiding spot until class was over and then she would be able to attend the next period.
Her hands held the hem of the skirt anxiously as she longed for her over-sized jacket. She wasn't used to being this visible. You look nice to me. The gruff voice spoke in her mind, an attempt at comforting her. Thanks Biru. She mentally mumbled. All she needed to do was get through the day without any trouble.
Once entering the school halls she spotted a boy with striking white hair and a girl with long dark hair, but she wished so desperately that she hadn't. Aya kept her head low, hoping the inevitable wouldn't occur. Biru had a horrible habit of tormenting Aya when he was bored or hungry, and unfortunately he was both. A long tendril of hair slowly rose from her head before quickly tugging on the boy's hair. Aya froze in her steps as the strand dropped back down. She shouldn't have stopped walking, she should've kept going. Stopping was a very bad choice.
Wolflily Wolflily King Vioogra King Vioogra

Koan was still expecting this to all turn out to be some convoluted ploy to mess with him but instead his pursuer was the one crying under his mask. "Are...are you alright?" He asked hesitantly feeling like somehow he was the one being mean all of a sudden, things were almost starting to make sense before his new 'friend' had showed up but his last attempt to shake him had been less then successful.

Nervously taking the offered hand he gave a slightly sickly smile. "I'm Koan, how about you?" He hoped they had a normal name at least one that might give a hint as to their gender, between the mask muffling their voice and their thick clothing he couldn't work out which they were. "You wouldn't happen to know your way around would you? I just transferred here for this year."
Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer

"Oh, uh, sorry, I'm Salem. At least that's what Mistress calls me, I'm not quite sure about anything concerning myself anymore. I-- I can respond to another name if you'd like. Uh-- it's just I-- I've never really had an acquaintance before. Other than-- than the ducks at the park of course." They stuttered out, shaking the hand up and down slightly. They weren't exactly sure if they should let go.

"I-- uhm, only managed to find the first classroom, because I wandered around for a few hours to find it. But, everything seems different now that it is light outside," Their free gloved hand twiddled with their tie. They looked around the hall for a sign with directions. The school should probably put up signs. Campus was huge, and disorienting. Salem's posture slumped in near defeat, they looked down and closed their eye. Hand letting go of the tie they put is on the empty space on their mask. Where another lens to see would have been. Maybe. . . if they concentrated.

IG42 IG42

* Chris sat outside sipping a cup of coffee,he had everything set up for the self defence class. this was his first day teaching and he hoped he would do good at as a teacher. he Thought of himself as a Better Coroner then teacher. he also hoped the students weren't gonna have a problem finding his class,because It had took him a while to find the back door to the outside *

Users who are viewing this thread

Back