<insert witty banter here>

PanOtterPus

Chief of Panda Division
Roleplay Type(s)
<<Readers beware - it's about to get lengthy up in here!!! Read it all, read it proud!! ((Or not, it's whatever))>>

Hey all!! I'm terrible at these introduction thingies soooo - I've been RPing for a little over a year now, and mostly do fantasy/sci-fi type stuffs, so mostly the whole shifter/vampire/werewolf etc genres... however, I'm open to giving different things a go, so feel free to ask :D When it comes to myself I never know what to say so i'll just give you some random facts about li'l ol' me x3

1) I'm 23, from Bonnie Scotland (complete with random slang I may need to explain and IRN BRU)
2) I'm obsessed with anything involving otters, pandas and octopuses (hence the name) Friends have noticed my weakness and found this the easiest way to win an argument with me... show me an otter pic and I break T^T.
3) My favourite colour is blue. Any blue, I'm not blue-ist, I'll love 'em all.
4)I'm currently studying Psychology and Sociology at college and planning to either further this to study Criminology as part of a forensic psychology course at Uni or take a teaching course (criminals or kids? Don't know which I'd rather)
5) I have a li'l floofer called Barney. He's a 4 year old cocker spaniel and he means the world to me.
6) I ADORE Stephen King novels, his are the only books that have ever genuinely scared me. No one else even comes close.
7) I can be quite superstitious about select things. Such as I never walk over three drains in a row - to me its bad luck. And I believe in ghosts. Also, I have 5 tattoos and I need to make this an even number...
8) Due to my dad's accent, whenever I get hyper or drunk, my accent turns Glaswegian (I'm from Edinburgh so the two are totally different.)
9) Pineapple on pizza freaks the bujeezuz out of me. Those of you who like it? Natural selection is watching...
10) Now, I call myself a gamer, however (contrary to the annoying popular belief) just because I say I'm a fan of certain games (or even anime/tv shows) this does not in any way mean that I've seen/played them all. And THIS in no way makes me less of a fan :3 For instance, I adore the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games, however, I have not played every one. Let me do me, and you do you friend!

Anyway, that should be enough. Any questions, feel free :D

deadpool_vs_cloud_by_jmascia-d8iunin.png

Last edited:
Welcome to the site, Paisley! I hope you enjoy it here and stick around. People here are usually pretty welcoming, I'm surprised no one has jumped in here yet. Feel free to ask questions if you have any!

Welcome to the site, Paisley! I hope you enjoy it here and stick around. People here are usually pretty welcoming, I'm surprised no one has jumped in here yet. Feel free to ask questions if you have any!
Thank you! I'm assuming my inability to filter my waffle has put them off xD ACK WELL! That's just who I am.
Thanks for the offer, I'll be sure to keep it in mind :D

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

<<Readers beware - it's about to get lengthy up in here!!! Read it all, read it proud!! ((Or not, it's whatever))>>

Hey all!! I'm terrible at these introduction thingies soooo - I've been RPing for a little over a year now, and mostly do fantasy/sci-fi type stuffs, so mostly the whole shifter/vampire/werewolf etc genres... however, I'm open to giving different things a go, so feel free to ask :D When it comes to myself I never know what to say so i'll just give you some random facts about li'l ol' me x3

1) I'm 23, from Bonnie Scotland (complete with random slang I may need to explain and IRN BRU) and named after one of our cities, Paisley. While I answer to just about anything, please, dear batman, don't shorten my name to Pais - only people I like too much to punch in the throat get to do this.
2) I'm obsessed with anything involving otters, pandas and octopuses (hence the name) Friends have noticed my weakness and found this the easiest way to win an argument with me... show me an otter pic and I break T^T.
3) My favourite colour is blue. Any blue, I'm not blue-ist, I'll love 'em all.
4)I'm currently studying Psychology and Sociology at college and planning to either further this to study Criminology as part of a forensic psychology course at Uni or take a teaching course (criminals or kids? Don't know which I'd rather)
5) I have a li'l floofer called Barney. He's a 4 year old cocker spaniel and he means the world to me.
6) I ADORE Stephen King novels, his are the only books that have ever genuinely scared me. No one else even comes close.
7) I can be quite superstitious about select things. Such as I never walk over three drains in a row - to me its bad luck. And I believe in ghosts. Also, I have 5 tattoos and I need to make this an even number...
8) Due to my dad's accent, whenever I get hyper or drunk, my accent turns Glaswegian (I'm from Edinburgh so the two are totally different.)
9) Pineapple on pizza freaks the bujeezuz out of me. Those of you who like it? Natural selection is watching...
10) Now, I call myself a gamer, however (contrary to the annoying popular belief) just because I say I'm a fan of certain games (or even anime/tv shows) this does not in any way mean that I've seen/played them all. And THIS in no way makes me less of a fan :3 For instance, I adore the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games, however, I have not played every one. Let me do me, and you do you friend!

Anyway, that should be enough. Any questions, feel free :D

deadpool_vs_cloud_by_jmascia-d8iunin.png
"Let me do me and I'll let you do you"
Such a hypocrite,
I like pineapple on pizza. LET ME DO ME DAMMIT.

Anyways, welcome to the site.

1) I'm 23, from Bonnie Scotland (complete with random slang I may need to explain and IRN BRU) and named after one of our cities, Paisley. While I answer to just about anything, please, dear batman, don't shorten my name to Pais - only people I like too much to punch in the throat get to do this.
Woah, only the best things come from Scotland, seriously! Scotland is so awesome!
I bet you're gonna be so much fun to-

All jesting aside, welcome to RPN!
I'm Sano, self-proclaimed lord of forum games!

I hope to see you there, where I go to vent my emptiness!

Hahah thanks everyone!

Hall Kervean Hall Kervean the best things really do come from Scotland!

To all - I shall let the pineapples slip since I'm an advocate of individuality - that's just one that's a bit too "individual" for moi ;)
Though in saying that I eat haggis so who am I to judge :P

Well, welcome PanOtterPus PanOtterPus

Loved your Introduction post, you seem like a very fun individual. If you ever need any assistance, do not hesitate to ask.

Well, welcome PanOtterPus PanOtterPus

Loved your Introduction post, you seem like a very fun individual. If you ever need any assistance, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanking you! I do try xD I also have a habit of waffling when I talk, so apologies for the length, but when I commit - I COMMIT.
:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back