• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Insert Pop Culture Reference Here]

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
Hi, My name is Quin. I am twenty-two years old and an avid writer. I live in the USA, mountain time zone. I have been out of the loop for a few months, which is saying something for me. I am in need of a few new partners, which is why I am here.

A little about my style:

I can write a lot or a little, based on what my partner writes. Regarding frequency, that depends on the length of what I just wrote. Longer posts (1000+ words) generally come about one a day, or every few days depending on how busy I am. But if it is a shorter post, I can do a few times a day if I'm really feeling it. I can roleplay in both threads and PMs on this website, and I also will write on Discord or Kik, if we aren't doing super long, book posts. I also like lots of out of character chatting. Generally I will do lots of plot planning, and world building before getting to the actual roleplay. I like to make sure everyone is on the same page before we jump headlong into the fray.

I prefer modern settings, mainly in real cities, but I will do both fantasy settings and historical settings, even world build some. I like to play with the darker side of humanity, so I will always ask for triggers and limits before coming up with a plot. I have very few triggers myself so pretty much anything goes. I mainly play male characters, and I generally reuse the same characters. Backstories will change, but archetypes and personalities stay the same. I like romance plots, yes, but I generlly have them be secondary, or kind of a way to tie two characters together in a bigger plot. I will do any gender pairing, but I prefer m*m and m*f. I also enjoy action and suspense based plots.

What I am looking for in a partner is prety simple. Length of posts do not matter to me as much as quality. So please, have proper grammar. You do not have to know the finer details of the coma, or how to use a semicolon, just have it be readable. I'll probably ask for a writing sample, and provide one in return. It does not have to be stellar, just readable. I will probably just talk to you for a bit to see if our personalities are compatible. I can be a bit eccentric sometimes. Also, please be over eighteen. I can write with younger people sometimes, but I just don't want to over step my boundaries.

Okay whew boring stuff over with.

As for what I want to write, well it's nothing specific. It's just vague, floating threads I can't really catch a hold. So here's some buzz words for you to get an idea of what I want. And if you have a full blown plot with a few of these things, then go ahead and pitch it. These are all technically cravings so...

Vampires
New Orleans
Goth
Punk
Rock and Roll
Fame
Infamy
Las Vegas
Corrupt Corporations
Wage Gap
Age Gap
Big Cities
Country Towns
Cryptids
Arranged Marriage
Power Exchange
Murder
Gore
Mystery
Obsession
Crime Sydicate
Horror

So yeah, message me or drop a line here! Don't be shy~

I’d absolutely love to brain storm with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back