• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *insert fancy title*

404_Error_Unknown

alias Leet
cooltext289534068983627.png

Hey everyone, there has appeared to be a new Error on this site... And it's looking for RP Partners!? O.O

Kidding (;
And, knowing that my username is fairly long, why don't you just call me Leet? That's shorter.

Now, a bit about me (and because everyone loves lists, let's make this a list!)

About Me
  • I can write everything from 1 paragraph to 10+, though I prefer to stay somewhere between 2 and 5.
  • Past tense and 3rd person, please.
  • Every pairing is totally fine, every gender is totally fine; I can play it all equally well.
  • That being said I like to play males- but I'm totally fine with playing females as well!
  • I'm only playing OCs, even in fandoms!
  • I'm outgoing! Yeah, I'm one of those weird persons who loves to meet new people and talk about whatever comes to our mind! But, if you don't want to chat OOC, that's okay too, of course.
  • My schedule can get kinda messy at times when I have weird shifts at work, but I'm doing my best to write at least one quality reply every other day.
  • Autocorrect hates me- but I usually manage to fight back successfully XD
  • I often use characters I already have for RPs. Some of them have realistic, some have anime face claims, and it's not always possible to find an alternative of the opposite sort of picture for them. Hope that's okay for ya!
  • Please, please, please- I've had this often lately: give me some grammar, punctuation and content; for short- give me something to work with!

Now, thank you if you have read the stuff up there. It makes everything easier for the both of us.
But let's get on to the interesting part (finally!)^^

Plots
will be added later! Look at prompts and pictures for now! (:
inspirational pictures
TITELBILD_PROVINZIAL.jpg
nirobota.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
trapped.jpg
tumblr_nranmvPBZY1unmyvro1_1280.jpg
prompts
During a thunderstorm Muse A shows up on Muse B’s doorstep, soaked, shivering and bloody. They remember nothing.

A hits a wolf while driving and decides to save it. The vet had closed already so they take the animal to their house for the night- not knowing that B, the wolf, is everything but what they thought.

"When someone says a place is haunted, don't go in!"

"Life is kinda different when your father is a vampire."

"Let's play this ominous game we found in the attic, what could probably-happen!"

"It started with an itch. The next day I was covered in itching blisters. They left as suddenly as they appeared, but when I went to check my face in the mirror... It wasn't mine."

"Dammit that barista is cute."

Meeting special new people at a music festival.

You have been on a couple of blind dates lately, but giving it a second thought... They all had the exact same eyes...
fandoms
• Supernatural
• ATLA
• Navy CIS
• Harry Potter
• Fantastic Beasts and where to find them
• MCU
• Detroit, become human

I’d love to maybe write with you! I love darker, grittier plots full of angst, heart break, lots of pain, but hopefully eventually a happy ending!!
If maybe you’d wanna write let me know!!

Hello Leet, nice to meet you! ^ ^
I'm interested in writing with you, should you be keen too. I have a question, do you take interest in platonic role-plays as well as romance ones?
I'd be interested in an Avatar role-play as well as one of your various prompts! If you're interested in r:ping with me, you can send me a pm and we can continue there?

Hello Leet, nice to meet you! ^ ^
I'm interested in writing with you, should you be keen too. I have a question, do you take interest in platonic role-plays as well as romance ones?
I'd be interested in an Avatar role-play as well as one of your various prompts! If you're interested in r:ping with me, you can send me a pm and we can continue there?
Hi Eliza, I'd definitely be interested, in both, actually! Unfortunately I can't send PM's yet, since I'm still below the 10 post count, so if you could start the conversation, that would be great (:

I’d love to maybe write with you! I love darker, grittier plots full of angst, heart break, lots of pain, but hopefully eventually a happy ending!!
If maybe you’d wanna write let me know!!
That sounds great to me, pm me so we can discuss further! (:

Hey Leet, I'd love to do either an ATLA or Detroit Become Human roleplay with you. Unfortunately I'm also in the camp of being unable to send PMs yet, but if you're interested in starting something up, I can shoot you a PM when I'm able. :)

Hey Leet, I'd love to do either an ATLA or Detroit Become Human roleplay with you. Unfortunately I'm also in the camp of being unable to send PMs yet, but if you're interested in starting something up, I can shoot you a PM when I'm able. :)
Hi Cybear, that would be great! I'm definitely interested in both, so whatever you prefer right now we can do^^

These two seem fun

"Life is kinda different when your father is a vampire."

"Let's play this ominous game we found in the attic, what could probably-happen!"

Hey! ^^ I would love to do a roleplay with you and plot something out if you're interested? I have an OC Harry Potter plot I can show you, and I'm also super intrigued by the prompt "During a thunderstorm Muse A shows up on Muse B’s doorstep, soaked, shivering and bloody. They remember nothing."

Hey! ^^ I would love to do a roleplay with you and plot something out if you're interested? I have an OC Harry Potter plot I can show you, and I'm also super intrigued by the prompt "During a thunderstorm Muse A shows up on Muse B’s doorstep, soaked, shivering and bloody. They remember nothing."
Hi there, great you're interested in an RP with me! (:
Wanna Send me a pm so we can discuss further? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back