• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Insert cool, unique and eye-catching title here]

OSWonder

Currently Existing
Hi, I’m Wynter, currently existing and bored. Very, very bored. So, yes, RP with me, I’m begging.

Note: I suck at coding. My post is unfortunately gonna be super wordy and plain so my apologies to your eyes in advance.

The Part No One Wants But Everyone Has Anyway:
  • I have no age requirements/limit. All I want you to be is mature enough to handle whatever dark themes we decide to have, if we decide to have any, in our story.

• Speaking of which, DARK THEMES. I love those. Fluffy gets boring quick. Your character can be bat shit crazy and our world can have the biggest douches to have ever douched. As long as what we write doesn’t cross the line into real life, we can go wild. That being said, I can’t take anything furry-related seriously so yeah, no.

• I can do any type of pairing (FxM, FxF, MxM). There are some storylines where I would prefer a certain one, in which case I would mention it, but otherwise you’re free to choose.

• I’ve been RPing for a long time (not always on this site or this account, though) and writing for even longer. After coming across many people who wreck the English language, I’m sorry but I have to say this: I need you to have good grammar and writing skills.

• I can roll with anything from 300 to 3000 words, depending on my partner and have no specific requirements. Sometimes we just run out of things to write, I get it. However, I’ll be honest, the less you write, the less I’ll want to.

• Like I said before, I’m bored as hell so you can expect me to be pretty active. Obviously, I have a life outside RPs and can’t always be posting but, for now, a reply at least every one or two days will be my norm.

• Rather than the storyline we choose to do, I’m more into the characters and the world we build. I love discussing the plot, the characters and more so I would hope you’d indulge me on this front. Let’s talk about what plot twists we can add, how we can make our characters suffer or fall in love, what kind of country or planet or universe they live in and the people around them. I swear, I’d be head over heels if you talk plot development to me.

• I’m ditch-friendly. A note to say that you don’t want to RP anymore or want to RP something else would, of course, be appreciated but if you’re that sick of me ( :( ), oh well.

The Part You Came Here For (Probably):

• All these plots are up for being tweaked and/or added to.
  • Romance is not necessary but welcome. (Unless specified, obviously.)
  • My list is definitely not comprehensive of everything I’ll do so feel free to suggest your own plot. I’ll be adding more things whenever they come to mind.
  • My Character = MC, Your Character = YC, I don’t really care which I play = C1/C2

The Pharaoh lies on his deathbed, each shuddering breath drawing him closer to his last. His chambers are deadly silent but, in the outside world, a war is brewing. Although his older brothers have the support of the Court and the people respectively, MC is a dark horse and, to many’s surprise, the strongest contender for the throne. He has the merchants on his side, the scholars fawning over him and, most importantly, the backing of his mother’s people, the Romans.

- YC can be anyone you want. A spy for MC in court, a Roman general here to aid MC or even one of his half-brothers fighting for the throne. If we choose to have romance, I would prefer it to be an MxM pairing.

In a classic medieval RPG-style world, YC is a hero who has slain many threats to the peaceful, united existence of Light races. Dragons, vampires, evil wizards, you name it. What about demons? Are you kidding? For thousands of years, without a powerful leader, the Demon race has suffered so much under the oppression of the Light Union that they’re now barely any better off than Goblins.

Demons are no great threat.

Of course, as soon as everyone starts to think this, a freakishly strong Demon King appears and creates a Demon Army and slowly starts to take over the world. Of course, it’s YC that has to save the day.

So YC leaves for their newest quest, accompanied by their guild, including its newest addition, MC, an elf so dumb that, if not for his miraculous healing powers, the guild would have ditched in the middle of the road long ago.

- If you’re at all in touch with anime/manga/light novels and their cliches, you would have thought this the moment you read it and you would be completely correct: MC is definitely no elf.

C1 is an immortal who has walked this Earth for so many years, they even remember the building of the pyramids - there were most definitely no aliens involved. They can make themselves age outwardly, a method they use often so they don’t have to keep moving around Cullen-style. After their first lover, every couple centuries they would come across someone who reminds them so strongly of their first love that they can’t help but follow them around and love them again. It’s heartbreaking to fall in love and watch their love die over and over again, but no matter how hard they try, they can’t avoid it.

C2 is a necromancer who also has walked this Earth for many, many, many years, except in different bodies every time. After figuring out that their first lover was immortal, they are ecstatic. The only problem? They are physically unable to tell anyone about their powers. So, they hunt down their lover in every life (they have a pretty good track record of eventually finding them) and try desperately to make it obvious that it’s them. Unfortunately, C1 just can’t take the hint.

So, after all of that, if you want to RP with me, shoot me a PM (or comment below, if you can’t)! All you need to send is a little about yourself (whatever you feel is relevant), which plot you’re interested in and what your take on the plot is. Writing samples are not required though I definitely wouldn’t mind if you sent one. If you need the same from me, don’t hesitate to ask.

Save me from this abyss named boredom, please.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hey. Into the more romance side of RP, but wouldn't be opposed to trying out some darker themes. Also, more character focused. My discord is AV#7847, shoot me a message if that sounds like what you're looking for.

Hey. Into the more romance side of RP, but wouldn't be opposed to trying out some darker themes. Also, more character focused. My discord is AV#7847, shoot me a message if that sounds like what you're looking for.

Sure, just sent you a friend request there

I really like these and think I have characters for a couple of these stories, I also have a discord rapboy9000#7159 or hit me here. I particularly like ice eyes and house of cards and find myself way more into the darker themes than the romance aspect, but it would be acceptable if it made sense.

I really like these and think I have characters for a couple of these stories, I also have a discord rapboy9000#7159 or hit me here. I particularly like ice eyes and house of cards and find myself way more into the darker themes than the romance aspect, but it would be acceptable if it made sense.

I can't send you a request for some reason. My discord is e.w.deb#3548 so you can try me there or just send me a PM here

Hio! I’m just on here but the roleplay I really like is thousand year lovers. I play females, so pm me if you want a writing sample or my character description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back