• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

*insert awesome title here*

Clyde adjusted their position so he was now sitting up and Himichi was in his lap. "Kiss me. Babe, kiss me." He begged in his new boyfriend's ear.

Himichi shivered a little when Clyde's breath tickled his ear. He looked up at him and smiled a little, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. He closed his eyes as he kissed him.

Clyde's hands rested on Himichi's hips as he eagerly returned the kiss, licking his lips afterwards. "Soon I need to tell you something. It's about, my dear. Though for now let's just enjoy ourselves." He lifted the bottle to Himichi'd lips as he offered him a drink.

Himichi was confused but when he was offered the alcohol he took a drink from it, making another face. He just couldn't get used to the taste. But he liked the feeling it gave him. It was a nice fuzzy feeling.

"Don't drink it if you hate the taste, you silly boy." Clyde pecked Himichi's cheeks. "Though it would be a delightful sight seeing you drunk."

Question, I would like to join in, but I don't want to be a vampire or a human, is there anyway I could be a human/vampire hybrid?? Like mother was human, father was vampire. She was seduced and then died during childbirth.

Bluitexor said:
Question, I would like to join in, but I don't want to be a vampire or a human, is there anyway I could be a human/vampire hybrid?? Like mother was human, father was vampire. She was seduced and then died during childbirth.
Welcome to Rpnation! :) It's always nice meeting new members!

This is a 1x1 role play, meaning that it's just two roleplayers who participate. I don't mind starting a role play with you, but I'm just letting you know that this specific role play is only for me and @AlexisLaura

AlexisLaura said:
"But I like how it makes me feel." Himichi said with a goofy smile. "I'll get drunk if you want me to."
"You're not supposed to be drinking in the first place. You're not supposed to be with me." Then Clyde thought, "You're not supposed to be with a vampire." Clyde rubbed Himichi's back then asked, "What would you do if you got drunk? Are you going to start stripping?"

TheShyGirl said:
This is a 1x1 role play, meaning that it's just two roleplayers who participate. I don't mind starting a role play with you, but I'm just letting you know that this specific role play is only for me and @AlexisLaura

"You're not supposed to be drinking in the first place. You're not supposed to be with me." Then Clyde thought, "You're not supposed to be with a vampire." Clyde rubbed Himichi's back then asked, "What would you do if you got drunk? Are you going to start stripping?"
I figured that out soon after I posted the question, sorry about the trouble. c:

TheShyGirl said:

"But I like being with you... and you like being with me." He looked at him then shrugged. "I dunno. I've never been drunk. Would you like it if I stripped?"

Bluitexor said:
I figured that out soon after I posted the question, sorry about the trouble. c:
It's no trouble at all. :) Don't worry!

AlexisLaura said:
"But I like being with you... and you like being with me." He looked at him then shrugged. "I dunno. I've never been drunk. Would you like it if I stripped?"
"You shouldn't just do something because the other person may like it. I'm not going to decide on your every action." Clyde lifted Himichi off of him. "Speaking of which, I shouldn't have made you drink. That was completely wrong of me... I think we should head home."

Himichi frowned a little and grabbed onto his sleeve. "But I wanted to drink, you didn't make me. And I don't want to go back. You said we could spend the whole day together."

Clyde sighed deeply, "The alcohol is not the problem. At least...it's not the biggest problem. I'm more concerned about our relationship. First off, I'm much older than you, young man. You're going to be one of my students. It's not welcome action for someone in my position to have any form of relationship with you aside to from the student-teacher relationship. Secondly...I'm a man. That's something that's definitely not accepted either." He wasn't going to mention the third reason; not yet.

Himichi frowned, listening to him. He bit his lip and played with his hands. "But I like you and you like me. No one has to know about our relationship..." his voice was quiet as he spoke, mainly because he didn't like where he thought this was heading.

"Do you truly think we could hide something like that? Do you truly like me that much?" Clyde didn't mean to put so much pressure on the boy, but this was a big deal. "You wouldn't want to stay if you knew what kind of person I am... If you knew about my past you'd be running away from me screaming."

Himichi looked up at him. "Oh really? Why are you so certain?" He asked, determined. "Tell me about your past, then, if you're so sure I'll run screaming."

Clyde pulled away from Himichi, afraid to look at him, afraid to see his reaction as he revealed half of the truth, "I've killed people. I've taken the lives of many men and women. Is that not something to run away from?"

Himichi's eyes widened when he said that. "...Why did you kill them..?" He asked softly, taken aback. He had not expected that. "Would you kill me?" He asked.

"That's not the reaction you're supposed to have! Jump up and scream! Go! Call the police!" Clyde didn't think he deserved any forgiveness despite the fact that it was natural for vampires to hunt. "I-It's getting dark. You really should go!"

Himichi looked at him and frowned. "...Why do you want me to go so badly?" He asked. "What did I do wrong? You're the one who asked me to be your boyfriend! So why are you acting like this?"

"I did...didn't I? You're not the one who's done anything wrong. I'm sorry I got you into this damn mess.." Clyde really had messed up. The sun set and he approached Himichi, grabbing him by the shoulders to reveal his sharp fangs. "I'm a vampire. That's why we're destined to be enemies." Lacking control of himself he pulled Himichi in to sink his fangs into his soft skin. Thankfully the bite of a vampire was actually quite pleasureful.

Himichi's eyes widened when he saw the fangs. He had tried to back up a little but couldn't with him holding his shoulder's. He yelped when he dug his fangs in his neck. He didn't like it at first but then it felt better. He gasped softly and closed his eyes, balling his hands up.

Clyde licked at the wound to seal it once he finished drinking, "This is why our relationship is wrong. I'm sorry Himichi. You're a gorgeous young man." Ran his thumb along Himichi's bottom lip as he gazed down at the poor boy. "I better take you home. Don't want other vampires to smell your blood and get tempted."

Clyde didn't answer that question, assuming Himichi could figure it out all on his own. He picked the boy up then spread his large bat-like wings, "Hold on tight!" Clyde warned before taking off into the sky. That was the fastest and most thrilling way to travel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back