• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Insanitation + KiKi Kitsune Pokemon RP

Kayla gave a sigh at the others' words. Despite them trying to comfort her, she was very worried about Cookie. She didn't understand why the pikachu was acting the way he was. Her confusion only rose when Sophie made her request. Kayla looked at the pokeball in her hand with worry before carefully placing it on the bedrill's drills. She had no idea what Sophie was planing, but hoped that whatever it was would work. Since the two knew each other for much longer than Kayla did, she assumed that Sophie would have a higher chance of getting Cookie out of his slump.

Sophie smiled, holding the pokeball with the Pikachu inside it. "Get out here you little shit!" She started shaking it around violently like it was a can of beer she was trying to sabotage. Cookie popped back out, looking dizzy. "It's not fair to Kayla, or to us! You need to let it go, whether you like it or not, WE won, that means you too." Cookie looked down. "B-buts" he started to say. "No buts! Now chin up so we can celebrate!" she yelled at the Pikachu. Cookie started to open his mouth again, but Sophie cut him off again. "Unless the next words out of your mouth are 'I'm sorry lets go' you are going over my knee. Don't think I can't do it." she warned him, Cookie sighing. "Sorry, Kayla. Sorry guys." he said, not wanting to press his luck.

Kayla had to stop herself from laughing at Sophie's actions. She wasn't expecting the bedrill to do that, but she was glad she had. Kayla probably found it far funnier than she should have. Sohpie was like a strict mother when it came to Cookie. Kayla was glad for the help. She knew she could be a bit of a pushover when it came to matters like those. "It's alright Cookie." Kayla assured with a smile. "If it makes you feel any better, the next gym is a water type. You'll be able to beat them with ease." She informed with a slight grin. "Now, where do you want to go to celebrate?" She was glad the problem was cleared up and wanted to move on from the topic quickly.

Cookie shrugged. He didn't know anything outside of Route 1. "I think you could make a better choice than us." Winston said, the other two nodding in agreement. Cookie liked the idea of the next gym being water types, would make things easier for him. Winston noticed the museum and couldn't keep his eyes off of it, but didn't want to say anything because he figured the others would find it boring. Cookie looked over at it too, tugging at Kayla's pantleg. "What's that?" Cookie asked, the Nuzleaf biting his tongue to refrain himself from a historically educational outburst.

"Hm?" Kayla looked over to where the pikachu was pointing. "Oh, that's the museum." She then tapped her chin in thought. "Let's go there. It'll be a lot of fun!" She said happily. She didn't wait for a reply as she began walking towards the building. She walked inside and up to the reception desk. "Hello, is it alright if my pokemon are out in the museum?" She asked politely. Once getting an affirmative answer, she paid for the tickets and went back to where her team was standing. "Okay guys and gals, the things in here are really old and worth a lot of money. You have to be on your best behaviour and not break anything. Got it?" She gave a pointed look to Cookie, knowing he was the trouble maker out of the three.

Winston nodded in agreement with Kayla. "Yes, we'll be sure to look only with our eyes." he said with a smile. Cookie looked around. 'Yep, she's definitely looking at me' Cookie thought to himself. "You're worrying about nothing." he said, putting his hands behind his back. Sophie picked him up, tucking him under one of her arms. "I'll make sure." she said. Winston was in awe, inspecting a skeletal reconstruction of an Aerodactyl. "Remarkable." he said quietly to himself. Cookie squirmed free from Sophie, quickly climbing Kayla like a tree and sitting on her shoulder. "I'll be good!" he insisted, sticking his tongue out at the Beedrill.

Kayla put her hand over her mouth, trying to hide her giggle. "Alright, alright." She said light-heartedly, petting the pikachu's head. She leant down to inspect what was said about the display that Winston was looking at. "Aerodactyl. A ferocious, prehistoric Pokemon that goes for the enemy's throat with its serrated saw-like fangs." Kayla shuddered slightly. "Doesn't sound like a pokemon I would like to meet. Oh, it says that it has been resurrected using DNA taken from amber. Science is pretty amazing, right?" She asked the trio of pokemon with a smile. "To think that we can bring back previously extinct pokemon... It's both scary and fascinating." She mused to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie's eyes widened at the description. That was terrifying. Winston was just amazed, not freaked out like Sophie. Sophie's attention turned to a Kabutops skeleton, she recognized it as the species the gym leader had used. She tried to read the sign but was unable to. "How do you get words from this?" she asked, pointing at the sign. She could recognize pictures easily enough, but in the wild she never got any sort of education, and hadn't actively pursued it like Winston. "These guys are skinny. I don't think they've been feeding them." Cookie said, nodding.

"Words? But those are words..." It took a moment for realisation to hit Kayla. "Oh~, you can't read it. These are just written words. Each squiggle represents a different letter. When they're all put next to each other in the right order, they make the words we use to speak." She explained to Sophie. She had never thought about a pokemon's education before. The thought simply had not crossed her mind. She then turned her attention to Cookie's statement. "They aren't... alive. They can't eat Cookie. These are just skeletons. Bones don't need food. They don't even have a stomach." She poked the small pokemon's belly playfully.

Cookie held his stomach and squeaked, he was ticklish. The words hit him. "They're not?" he asked, looking at them. He'd never actually seen a dead pokemon before. Winston shook his head. "No, these ones perished millions of years ago." he said to the Pikachu. "Everything dies, be it by age or other causes, some sooner than others." Winston added, Cookie covering his mouth and his eyes started tearing up. He didn't want any of them to die ever. "It's quite alright, I'm sure it won't be anytime soon." Winston told him, having realized he'd just upset the young Pikachu.

Kayla began fretting over the pikachu. "Cookie, hey... Don't cry. I'm sure none of us plan on dying any time soon." She tried to comfort the electric mouse. She looked around and saw a set of stairs leading to the upper floor. "I think they have a space shuttle exhibit upstairs. Let's go look at that, okay? No more tears though." She gave Cookie a worried look. She hated seeing anybody she cared about upset. She wanted to quickly move away from the place which seemed to be saddening the pikachu. She herded the group up the stairs. Hopefully the other exhibit would get Cookie's mind off of it.

Cookie nodded. At least he wasn't a Cubone. Winston shook his head. He thought Cookie was being coddled too much. "Don't be such a PIdgey." he told the Pikachu. "Shut up, Bob." Cookie sniffled, wiping his eyes with his paws. Sophie sighed, wondering if she'd have to separate the two. With these two around, she knew their trainer's hair would likely gray early. Winston's attention was averted as he noticed a large meteorite piece. "Incredible." he said quietly. "It's just a rock." Cookie said, starting to settle down. "I assure you it is not, this particular piece is from a larger one that landed near Mount Moon." Winston replied. "Space rock." Cookie argued, folding his arms.

"Hey, you two, I thought I said best behaviour." Kayla scolded the quibbling pair. She then turned her attention to the meteorite. "This space rock was flying through the galaxy at speeds close to unimaginable. It has been closer to the stars than any of us have ever been. Don't you think that is impressive Cookie?" She asked the pikachu, trying to get him excited about learning. Winston was as fascinated - if not, more so - than Kayla. The nuzleef seemed to have a love of knowledge. It was a very admirable trait. Kayla had never met a pokemon - besides Winston - so interested about learning something other than battle

"Nope." Cookie said, shaking his head. Sophie was, as usual the only one behaving. She picked up Cookie, moving him further away from Winston. "You two just stay away from each other so you can be good." she said, smiling at Kayla. She had her trainer's back on this kind of thing. Cookie saw the model of the space shuttle humans had taken to the moon. "Wow! Look at this! What kind of pokemon was that?" he asked, his eyes lighting up. Winston was screaming internally, Cookie was good at making him do that. 'He cries over things that haven't happened yet, ignores a moon stone, yet is amazed by a plastic replica of a shuttle.' Winston thought to himself.

Kayla gave a sigh. "That's not a pokemon, Cookie. That's a replica of a space ship." She explained. She was suddenly feeling very tired. Even with Sophie's help, the pikachu was a handful. Winston seemed to share her thoughts. Cookie's youth showed clearly in his overly energetic actions as well as what interested him. Kayla hid a yawn behind her hand. Her legs were starting to feel wobbly. She leant down to speak to Winston. "I'm going to go sit on the bench over there. You can call me when you guys are done looking." She then walked over and slumped into the seat. Another yawn escaped her. She was more tired than she realised.

((I'm so sorry about not responding sooner!!))

After Cookie questioned Winston about everything in the museum, including the wallpaper the trio seemed like they were ready to go. Cookie ran over to Kayla, tugging at her pantleg while she sat on the bench. "What are we gonna go now?" he asked. Winston let out a yawn before going into his ball for a nap. Evolving had wore him out a bit, then with giving Cookie a lecture on Astronomy he needed to rest for awhile. The other two seemed like they had a lot more energy than Winston or Kayla.

(It's alright, I didn't get online a lot yesterday anyway)

Kayla rubbed her eyes. She looked at Cookie before tapping her chin in thought. "Oh, I know. How about we get some ice-cream?" She suggested. Maybe the sugar would help her wake up a bit. It might also make Cookie more hyper, but it was a risk she was willing to take. She stood and stretched her arms. Even if they didn't want ice-cream, they would leave the museum. Kayla led the way out and nodded to the receptionist as they walked past. She took a deep breath and stretched again.

Cookie nodded. He didn't know what ice cream was, but he didn't think Kayla would give him anything that would hurt him. Upon leaving the museum he tapped Sophie on the leg. "You're it!" the Pikachu said, taking off running. "Hey!" Sophie called out, flying after him. It wasn't long before she flew back to Kayla, with Cookie under one of her arms. She didn't want him to keep running off without them, it was dangerous. Cookie's legs were still kicking, as if he was still trying to run. "That's not fair!" he whined, reaching his arms for Kayla to take him away from Sophie.

Kayla gave a small laugh as she walked towards the ice-cream shop. She gently took the pikachu from Sophie and placed him on her shoulder. "No running off now, okay? Or you won't get any ice-cream." She threatened light-heartedly. She patted Cookie on the head before doing the same to Sophie. As she walked into the little shop, she greeted the person behind the counter. There was a glass display showing about ten different flavours. "Alright. You each get to choose one flavour." She informed the pokemon. "Hmm, the Pecha Berry one looks good..." She mumbled to herself.

Cookie looked at all the flavors, eventually pointing to the Liechi Berry flavored one. It was a berry he'd never seen so curiosity hit him. Sophie didn't take long to pick Sitrus Berry, her favorite ever since she was a Weedle. Sophie nudged Winston's ball, waking him up as the Nuzleaf popped out. "Pick one, Bob!" Cookie told him, Winston scratching his head before picking Oran Berry, he was familiar with those and not as adventurous as Cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back