Insane Asylum for Creatures of All Kinds

[QUOTE="Silver Raven]Name: Delilah
(Last name is currently unknown.)

Creature/Race: Siren

Reason for being Here: The city she used to live in sent her to the Asylum, convinced that between her power and state of mind, she was to be deemed insane and dangerous as well, and sent to a place that could contain her.

Powers/Abilities: As a siren, Delilah can appear extremely attractive to males. She has a powerful, charming singing voice that can lure people to their deaths, or doing what she wants. When she appears as a siren, being a more modern version of the monster, will become half-fish from the hips down. (Often, they are mistaken for mermaids. WIP, because right now this sucks.)

History: WIP

Personality: Delilah seems to be sweet and innocent, until it is too late for her prey- then they see the selfish, power-hungry, angry monster that she truly is....

Extras: WIP

Likes: Power, freedom, the sea, the sky, the feeling of victory, people (to an extent)

Dislikes: being contained, being bossed around, Earth in general, losing, people (to an extent)

Crushes/BF/GF: N/A (takers? I'll be glad to discuss.)

Siren:
latest

Normal:
61932-actress-american-jewelry-chestnut-jessica-alba-lovely-brown-eyes-300x450.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(( Accepted but that would probably be hard? Since every guy is either heartless, broken, insane to the point towards no return, carrying about Lona to much since she is like one of the little sisters of the insane family, hiding, trying to escape, wanting to kill anyone they see, or trying to attack the humans that work in this place lol

(What if i just say that Lole's age is Unknown? .-.)

LuttyNetto said:

Name:

I'm L-Lole Flamewrath... P-please just call me Lole...

Creature/Race:

I am j-just a neko... I think?

Reason for being in here:

I don't like being away from my sister, s-so I followed her here and now I can't find my way out... The people here don't know, I hope...

Appearance:

gothic20cat20girl.jpg

S-sorry, i'm a bit camera shy...

Powers/Abilities:

My ability is similar to my sister's... But I don't become the cat, I... "Summon" The cat...

History:

I came from the same house as my sister, but I was not there around the time our parents... P-please can I skip this one?

Personality:

My sister is incredibly protective over me, so I just let her protect me, even if I could protect myself...

I forgot...

Extras:

I am not really comfortable sharing any more than i need to...

I adore reading, games and my sister!

Dislikes:

Like my sister, I hate crowds, but I also hate strangers...

Crushes/Bf/Gf:

What do you mean by that..?

InsaneKiller19 said:
(( Accepted but that would probably be hard? Since every guy is either heartless, broken, insane to the point towards no return, carrying about Lona to much since she is like one of the little sisters of the insane family, hiding, trying to escape, wanting to kill anyone they see, or trying to attack the humans that work in this place lol
That's exactly what I was planning- for Delilah to have almost no power at the Asylum which is either going to truly drive her mad or give her sanity. Depends on the RP, honestly, but it was what I was planning.

Name:עָכָן

Creature/Race:Human

Reason for being in here:Eating another child and the idea that the child "Needed him."

Appearance:He sports a metal mask going over his mouth and goggles on his eyes making so he can't hurt himself at all, he wears an undershirt regularly and has a usual unkempt look for his hair making him seem ragged.

Powers/Abilities:Insanely sharp Teeth.

History:עָכָן's family of two (Him and his Mother) seems to be a key point to why he had done "What he did." although his mother had never beaten or abused him, it was her cooking, Yes, Her cooking. he had to regularly go out and catch the food him mother made, Him, as the pacifistic child he "Was" never got into any fights but the though of him just ending an animals life overwhelmed him, regularly he had small breakdowns about it until he snapped deciding he needed to show the world what he "Did" he ate someone. After a court case and a few arguments he ends up in an asylum.

Personality:Hypocritical and Sarcastic.

Extras:

Himself.

Dislikes:The Asylum

You.

Crushes/Bf/Gf:None

Theme (Optional):[media]

[/media]

Arion said:

Name:עָכָן

Creature/Race:Human

Reason for being in here:Eating another child and the idea that the child "Needed him."

Appearance:He sports a metal mask going over his mouth and goggles on his eyes making so he can't hurt himself at all, he wears an undershirt regularly and has a usual unkempt look for his hair making him seem ragged.

Powers/Abilities:Insanely sharp Teeth.

History:עָכָן's family of two (Him and his Mother) seems to be a key point to why he had done "What he did." although his mother had never beaten or abused him, it was her cooking, Yes, Her cooking. he had to regularly go out and catch the food him mother made, Him, as the pacifistic child he "Was" never got into any fights but the though of him just ending an animals life overwhelmed him, regularly he had small breakdowns about it until he snapped deciding he needed to show the world what he "Did" he ate someone. After a court case and a few arguments he ends up in an asylum.

Personality:Hypocritical and Sarcastic.

Extras:

Himself.

Dislikes:The Asylum

You.

Crushes/Bf/Gf:None

Theme (Optional):[media]

[/media]
(( Accepted and can't understand name or the second thing you put for dislikes

Bael Julius Lake

The Lighthouse Poltergeist

“I am fear in the dark.”

tragedy_history_by_kessrai-d8tpeyv.png

Basics

Name: Bael Julius Lake

Age: Physically 17 | DOB: January 17, 1888 - Date of Death: Between May and June, 1915

Race: Human/Poltergeist

Sexual Orientation: Heteroromantic Asexual

• Appearance

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 165 lb

Hair: Messy, short black hair. Very unkept, but not unclean.

Eyes: Bright Green

Body: Thin, tall, with relatively narrow build.

Attire: Vest, dress shirt, dress pants, tie, and a pocket watch on a necklace.

Sleipnir said:
Bael Julius Lake
The Lighthouse Poltergeist

“I am fear in the dark.”

tragedy_history_by_kessrai-d8tpeyv.png

Basics

Name: Bael Julius Lake

Age: Physically 17 | DOB: January 17, 1888 - Date of Death: Between May and June, 1915

Race: Human/Poltergeist

Sexual Orientation: Heteroromantic Asexual

• Appearance

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 165 lb

Hair: Messy, short black hair. Very unkept, but not unclean.

Eyes: Bright Green

Body: Thin, tall, with relatively narrow build.

Attire: Vest, dress shirt, dress pants, tie, and a pocket watch on a necklace.

(( Accepted of course

InsaneKiller19 said:
(( Accepted and can't understand name or the second thing you put for dislikes
Its Hebrew.))

LuttyNetto said:

Name:

I'm L-Lole Flamewrath... P-please just call me Lole...

Creature/Race:

I am j-just a neko... I think?

I don't like being away from my sister, s-so I followed her here and now I can't find my way out... The people here don't know, I hope...

Appearance:

gothic20cat20girl.jpg

S-sorry, i'm a bit camera shy...

Powers/Abilities:

My ability is similar to my sister's... But I don't become the cat, I... "Summon" The cat...

History:

I came from the same house as my sister, but I was not there around the time our parents... P-please can I skip this one?

Personality:

My sister is incredibly protective over me, so I just let her protect me, even if I could protect myself...

I forgot...

Extras:

I am not really comfortable sharing any more than i need to...

I adore reading, games and my sister!

Dislikes:

Like my sister, I hate crowds, but I also hate strangers...

Crushes/Bf/Gf:

What do you mean by that..?
"I forgot..." AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE :D

Arion said:
Its Hebrew.))

"I forgot..." AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE :D
"I forgot" was my way of getting my eight year old character in, it's a bit true to...

• Bee_zps0y6mwd0p.jpg

Name: Fey

Creature/Race: Humanoid Bumble Bee (Assumed)

"I wanted to be someone. Someone that they would like . . . love, but they didn't love me so I made them."

It wanted to be human, so it posed as a family's child by wearing her skin, but instead of being liked she was hated. So she did what any "it" would, she made them like her, but ended up killing them in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]
  • Bee_zps0y6mwd0p.jpg

Name: Fey

Creature/Race: Humanoid Bumble Bee (Assumed)

"I wanted to be someone. Someone that they would like . . . love, but they didn't love me so I made them."

It wanted to be human, so it posed as a family's child by wearing her skin, but instead of being liked she was hated. So she did what any "it" would, she made them like her, but ended up killing them in the process.

[/QUOTE]
(( Accepted, interesting choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back