Insane Asylum for Creatures of All Kinds

riddlepug said:
Name: Julian Lobe
Creature/Race: Human with psychic powers, ability to read minds -- but only in vague, abstract images.

Reason for being in here: Major Depression. Julian suffers from schizotypal personality disorder, causing her to believe she is a sort of god (though not the the extreme where it would be a delusion.) This also causes her to be detached, aloof, and have little friends. She often believes things are directly talking about her. The reason she is hospitalized is simply because of her powers driving her to suicidal thoughts.

Appearance: Bald, all her clothes made out of newspaper. No one is quite sure why.

Powers/Abilities: See "creature/race."

History: Her history is shrouded in mystery, but it began with a history of abuse from her parents. She refuses to disclose any more.

Personality: Very aloof, but when you get her to talk, she talks in a bizarre manner, constantly changing subjects and saying things vaguely. Has little friends due to extreme social anxiety.

Extras: Sometimes puts ketchup on icecream.

Dislikes: People. For the most part, at least.

Crushes/Bf/Gf: Doesn't like romance.
(( Accepted

[QUOTE="subject 635]Name: Himuara or 635
Creature/Race: Elemental/Human

Reason for being in here: The scientidt who created me sent me here because I attacked him........ I'm not crazy.... I just want freedom..... right....?

Appearance: (pictures)

Powers/Abilities: control water and wind

History:When 635 was little she was taken. She does not remember her family or anyone except the scientist and his "clients"

Personality: shy and scared but very friendly

Extras:

Dislikes: Bullys

Crushes/Bf/Gf: none yetView attachment 118035

[/QUOTE]
(( Accepted

Name: Lachlan Kirk

Who do you work as: Psychologist

Appearance: Lachlan is a young clean faced man. He stands at 6"2 and has short, curly, dirty blonde hair. He is a medium build and has immaculate white teeth

Personality: Lachlan is a very kind and friendly person. He does take on way to much stress easily.

Extras: Lachlan is straight off the back of a specialized course specific too the job he is taking. Being very clever he made his way to the school by 18 and aced the 4 year course. The asylum is a special place to him as they helped his mother get back into good health. She had a defect which gave her a ridiculous over reaction to all her emotions and they were shown by the colour change of her eyes. Lachlan inherited this trait and his eyes also change with his mood. He is very secretive about this.

Dislikes: Violence and swimming

Crushes/Bf/Gf: None so far

Theme (Optional):

[QUOTE="Cain the fat]Name: Lachlan Kirk

Who do you work as: Psychologist

Appearance: Lachlan is a young clean faced man. He stands at 6"2 and has short, curly, dirty blonde hair. He is a medium build and has immaculate white teeth

Personality: Lachlan is a very kind and friendly person. He does take on way to much stress easily.

Extras: Lachlan is straight off the back of a specialized course specific too the job he is taking. Being very clever he made his way to the school by 18 and aced the 4 year course. The asylum is a special place to him as they helped his mother get back into good health. She had a defect which gave her a ridiculous over reaction to all her emotions and they were shown by the colour change of her eyes. Lachlan inherited this trait and his eyes also change with his mood. He is very secretive about this.

Dislikes: Violence and swimming

Crushes/Bf/Gf: None so far

Theme (Optional):

[/QUOTE]
(( Love it, accepted

Name:

I'm L-Lole Flamewrath... P-please just call me Lole...

Creature/Race:

I am j-just a neko... I think?

Reason for being in here:

I don't like being away from my sister, s-so I followed her here and now I can't find my way out... The people here don't know, I hope...

Appearance:

gothic20cat20girl.jpg

S-sorry, i'm a bit camera shy...

Powers/Abilities:

My ability is similar to my sister's... But I don't become the cat, I... "Summon" The cat...

History:

I came from the same house as my sister, but I was not there around the time our parents... P-please can I skip this one?

Personality:

My sister is incredibly protective over me, so I just let her protect me, even if I could protect myself...

I forgot...

Extras:

I am not really comfortable sharing any more than i need to...

I adore reading, games and my sister!

Dislikes:

Like my sister, I hate crowds, but I also hate strangers...

Crushes/Bf/Gf:

What do you mean by that..?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lisaku Miomi

Creature/Race: Lost soul refound

Reason for being in here: She sees ghost and went a little insane

Powers/Abilities: She is able to control the ghosts she sees in order to create objects that she shouldnt be able to have

History: WIP

Personality: Caring but dont enrage her

Extras :WIP

Dislikes: being alone

Crushes/Bf/Gf: N/A

Appearance:
images

Name: Delilah

(Last name is currently unknown.)

Creature/Race: Siren

Reason for being Here: The city she used to live in sent her to the Asylum, convinced that between her power and state of mind, she was to be deemed insane and dangerous as well, and sent to a place that could contain her.

Powers/Abilities: As a siren, Delilah can appear extremely attractive to males. She has a powerful, charming singing voice that can lure people to their deaths, or doing what she wants. When she appears as a siren, being a more modern version of the monster, will become half-fish from the hips down. (Often, they are mistaken for mermaids. WIP, because right now this sucks.)

Personality: Delilah seems to be sweet and innocent, until it is too late for her prey- then they see the selfish, power-hungry, angry monster that she truly is....

Extras: WIP

Likes: Power, freedom, the sea, the sky, the feeling of victory, people (to an extent)

Dislikes: being contained, being bossed around, Earth in general, losing, people (to an extent)

Crushes/BF/GF: N/A (takers? I'll be glad to discuss.)

Siren:
latest

Normal:
61932-actress-american-jewelry-chestnut-jessica-alba-lovely-brown-eyes-300x450.jpg

[QUOTE="Cain the fat]Looking forward to meeting the new characters!

[/QUOTE]
He accepteed my last character but i deleted it.. do you think i can start now?

[QUOTE="subject 635]He accepteed my last character but i deleted it.. do you think i can start now?

[/QUOTE]
(I thought insanekiller was a girl... .-.)

[QUOTE="subject 635]Name: Lisaku Miomi

Powers/Abilities: She is able to control the ghosts she sees in order to create objects that she shouldnt be able to have

Appearance:
images

[/QUOTE]
(Wait... So if Ippy turns into her ghost form... Can she be controlled by this girl? xD )

(ok good xD )

[QUOTE="subject 635]((No she controls the dead. she cant control someone that can turn into a ghost and then turn back

[/QUOTE]
(OH, BUT... You would be able to control Lole's summoned ghost cats... And if Ippy turns into the spirit of a dead cat... Would that count?)

(But Lole's cats, could be controled. And i think it's fair to let you have some control over Ippy's ghost form, due to it's nature. But let's say that as Ippy has a living will, your control is contested ^~^ )

LuttyNetto said:
(But Lole's cats, could be controled. And i think it's fair to let you have some control over Ippy's ghost form, due to it's nature. But let's say that as Ippy has a living will, your control is contested ^~^ )
Ok... hey where do you make that picture in you signature

(Someone made it for me, the program is way too complicated for me, but if you want to use it, i have it bookmarked. @InsaneKiller19 characters to accept/reject ^~^)

@InsaneKiller19 either give someone else perms to accept/reject chars, or be on more to accept them yourself ;-; you were online earlier today, but did not post a single message to any of the three chars that need accepting ;- ;)

LuttyNetto said:

Name:

I'm L-Lole Flamewrath... P-please just call me Lole...

Creature/Race:

I am j-just a neko... I think?

Reason for being in here:

I don't like being away from my sister, s-so I followed her here and now I can't find my way out... The people here don't know, I hope...

Appearance:

gothic20cat20girl.jpg

S-sorry, i'm a bit camera shy...

Powers/Abilities:

My ability is similar to my sister's... But I don't become the cat, I... "Summon" The cat...

History:

I came from the same house as my sister, but I was not there around the time our parents... P-please can I skip this one?

Personality:

My sister is incredibly protective over me, so I just let her protect me, even if I could protect myself...

I am nine... (If that's allowed? .-.)

Extras:

I am not really comfortable sharing any more than i need to...

I adore reading, games and my sister!

Dislikes:

Like my sister, I hate crowds, but I also hate strangers...

Crushes/Bf/Gf:

What do you mean by that..?
(( 9 is not allowed

[QUOTE="subject 635]Name: Lisaku Miomi

Appearance:
images

[/QUOTE]
(( Accepted of course

InsaneKiller19 said:
(( 9 is not allowed

(( Accepted of course
(But she is not officially supposed to be there ^~^ She broke in)

(And then i would have to wait two in-rp years before i can make a char app for her ;- ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back