• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ink Blooded (Reserved for AmayaBrown)

Amaya chuckled at Jax as he apologized several times in a row. It was almost cute how nervous he was but she couldn't help but to nodded at his point. It was super late and most people were alseep by now and his choice in outfit wasn't company friendly but things like that had never been an issue for Amaya. Besides her current outfit wasn't up for company either.

She smiled up at him brushing away his apology. "It's fine..." She tried to reassure him. "I was up anyways, working..." Okay so it was a half lie. She had been working on a piece just before he showed up. It just wasn't a painting or something to be sold. She swallowed harshly and pointed over her shoulder with her thumb. "Sketchbook is upstairs in my bag. I didn't want to forget it tomorrow...." Her face paled when he joked about her looking. She got so nervous when he asked her she swallowed harshly. She chuckled nervously at his comment.

She spun on her heel instead of responding and started to walk upstairs. She smiled at him and motioned for him to follow. "Come on... Let's get you a towel and some fresh clothes... Ger would seriously kick my butt if I didn't at least let you dry off..." She walked upstairs expecting him to follow. "I would have brought it to you tomorrow... Like I get it though... See for me...I mean it's stupid but well if someone see my work before it's done I get so paranoid I can't complete it... Like it's bad... I've throw out entire rooms of canvases because I would completely overthink it..." She knew she was rambling but she felt so guilty especially since he was so worked up about her not seeing it.

(Sorry it so short)

Jackson gave a small, cat-like grin of satisfaction at her pale face. “You know, last I heard, you were his boss, not the other way around…” He did follow her, however, grateful for the few extra minutes in her presence. “I’ll just be going back out in the rain though.” This was said on an absent minded tone, as if he wasn’t really paying attention to what he was saying. And he wasn’t. Not really. Mostly because her clothes were very distracting. Despite himself, Jax found his eyes lingering on her, unable to keep away for long. Quit it. She’s not that kind of girl. You ain’t got any chances there.

“I know you would have…I just. I don’t like not having it around…you know?” He paused, running a hand through his wet hair nervously, half afraid she was gonna laugh at him like others had. But…she was an artist, right? She got it? “It’s not because of people seeing it, although that does sort of bother me a lot. It’s that I kept reaching for it and not finding it there, and I have a whole drawing routine before sleep which is kind of stupid since I can’t really draw, but it’s how I fall asleep when I’m alone…” When he wasn’t alone? Well, that was a different story. One he didn’t really feel like talking about the way he usually did. Hell, most chicks slept with him and left before he woke up. It kind of sucked, but at the same time, he liked it. Made him feel like absolute shit every now and then, but after an anxiety attack brought on by a girl saying ‘good morning’ to him, he’d decided it was for the best. Oh man he was an oxymoron…No wonder no one wanted to date his emo ass.

“This is really nice of you Ames. Thank you. Uhm.” If anyone in the future ever asked him about the next couple of seconds, would he admit he hadn’t been able to look her in the eyes or breathe? Well. No. “D-do y-you think that after uhm…after Jess gets bored of William’s asexual ass, we could still hang out sometime? I think they’ll be dragging us along to awkward shit while they are together, but after they aren’t…? I could try to sell you weed half-heartedly and you could uhm…I dunno. Make up stories about my sugar daddy, or whatever. Uhm. We don’t have to i-if you don’t want to. Uhm. You k-know what, nevermind. Sorry. That was weird.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back