• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Information for RP

MidnightSun

Man Eating Mermaid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good evening from the USA North East,
I have posted a thread like this before sometime ago, and I would like to post again because I am looking for partners and I have recently moved.

Before you read my preferences and such, you must know that I am not always active. I am working and I have personal issues which sometimes causes me to have to step back and not reply for a little while. Of course I will let you know, but of you need me to answer every single day, it is just sometimes not possible.
Some days I will respond multiple times and others I will do the minimum of one post and that will be what I can manage.

I live in eastern time (East Coast USA), I am 22 years old, I work at a summer camp which ends this Friday.

I would like to narrow down ideas and I would like to explain myself better.

I am looking for different types of RP for Fantasy and Sci-Fi, I do not mind fandoms, but I have been avoiding them a little more because I was sucked into something by some friends and it felt very crippling because I could not experiment with the ideal of my character. I accept all sorts of themes, horror is one of my favorite. I also like historical, victorian, gothic, mythology based, Apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic, Haunted house ideas (with a well explained plot), taboo, space-age, general dark themes, Medieval, ect.

I have world building I have done and I have many ideas based on different places in worlds. Just ask if you want to know more or what to set something in a world I have worked on.

I do not like High school or college themes, coffee shop, ships and romance driven plots, comedy, and just boring over done cliches.

I do like a dose of romance, but I like it to be more than just plot driven romance.

One important thing is that everyone who decides to RP with me needs to know that I am dyslexic and it greatly affects my grammar and spelling, BUT, I am willing to listen if someone is willing to explain if they have a problem with how something is done. I also love to learn so if you have an RP set in some time say Sweden in 1845 I will listen and research about it because I want to not only have fun but I really want to take something away as well.

I want to connect with other like minds and I am okay with RPing in threads or PM. I will NOT rp in email, I often neglect my email and I will sometimes forget so I would like to avoid it.

I am currently looking for Sci-fi and fantasy RP, witches, warlocks, selkies, windego, anything in myth such as mermaids, greek lore, vampires, werewolves, you name it. Heck, mongolian death worm if you are willing to go into that.

I love robots, cyborgs and Star Trek and I love aliens.
I am more into Sci Fi horror than anything else in this gener.

I like Edgar Allen Poe, Anne Rice, Tim Burton films, forgien films, belly dancing, video games, reading and I have a number of other hobbies if you would just like to talk.

This is getting a little long, but I think this will help. PM me or comment below so I can PM you if you need me to.

I will RP with people younger than me, so please do not feel that you can not approach me.

Thank you for reading.

I would love to do an rp with you alot of genres I love I'm a little new to the site so I am a little sluggish with how everything goes but I'll manage I hope you have a good week mam'm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back