• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Info and Expectations! Interested in mxf and fxf romance roleplays!

Sapphire Rose

Love Bug
Hello all! SR here, and I’ll give you a bit of info on myself and what I’m looking for!

I’m 21 years young, going to be 22 on the 18th of next month. With that being said I would prefer to roleplay with people around my age, or 18 and up, as that’s an easier way to put it. Just personal preference, it would make me more comfortable. I live on my own, with my fiancée and I work a full time job so it would just be easier to have people who understand the responsibilities I have and who probably have the same ones.

Fun fact, this site is where I first started roleplaying! Back when I was still in high school. Since then I’ve graduated college with an associates degree and have become members at other sites and spread my roleplaying wings. I’ve made several good memories in the roleplayin world and use roleplaying as a means of relaxing and escaping reality a while. So I’ve got plenty of experience in writing roleplays and continue to grow better over the years. However, I recently stepped away from the bigger sites I was a part of due to personal problems I’ve been facing in my life. Medical. Financial. You know, boring adult stuff.

But are looking to hopefully make a slow come back, as I slowly get my shit back on track.

Which brings me here today!

As the title states, I usually do romance roleplays based in a number of different settings or other genres. Meaning for the most part I could do any genre as long as there is romance involved. Modern day, furtistic, fandom (depending on what), date roleplays, mystery roleplays, action replayed and so on so forth.

I can write as little (except one liners) or as much as you want. For the most part, unless I get really focused and motivated and have ideas that may make my posts longer, I will match what you give me. I only ask, that what you give me, is enough for me to work with and is enough continue for me to move things forward so we can keep the ball rolling.

I only play female characters, hence the preference for fxm and fxf pairings. Its just what I know, and what I’m good at. However I’m not opposed to playing a male character as a sort of extra, like an ex-boyfriend who comes around again, or some male friend for a few scenes, to help make things more realistic.I can do that no problem. Which also means I can also play extra female characters as well to again, make things for realistic. Therefore I’m looking for male partners, or females that enjoy or don’t mind playing males. As well as just regular female partners or guys that like playing as females.

We can roleplay here, or on discord if you’d like to go offsite. But I will not do email simply because I get a bunch of emails a day and wouldn’t want to risk the roleplaying getting aciddentally delete or lost within the mess of emails I receive. I’ve never used discord but I do have one for this specific reason, so if anyone on any site I’m on, wants to play off site we can. That’s why I made it. Though I will only do text roleplays. Not voice, and not video. I’ve had people want to go Skype and roleplay but I don’t don that. Just text.

So with all of that, I hope I’ve given a decent idea of myself and what I expect and prefer. Should you be interested in maybe whipping a roleplay up with me, private message me and we can chat so I can learn what you like and prefer and so we can come up with a idea to do together.

I currently have no specific ideas other than I’d love to do a high school musical roleplay and play as Troy and Gabriella. One of my biggest wants ever since I was younger and was obsessed with the movies. So if interested in that I’d be so up to talking wit you!

Otherwise I like talking with potential partners and getting an idea of what we both like and coming up with something together that we can do.

For organizational reasons, I will not post my discord publicly. As I rather only give it out to those I will actually be roleplaying with. So if discord is a want or preference of yours then pm me and we’ll get a roleplay decided before I give you my username and number.

I also wouldn’t be opposed to giving it out if you just want to chat offsite and have some sort of friendship. But I’d like to chat here first a bit before doing that as well. I just don’t want my discord blowing up with so many people that I’m not even doing anything with like talking or roleplaying. Since what’s the point of having a bunch of “friends” just sitting in there right?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you all! ^_^

Sapphire Rose Sapphire Rose I'd be interesting on RPing on Discord. It kind of depends on what fandoms/plots you like. Want to add me and discuss? If so, please add me @ Mossino#8973

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back