InFAMOUS: Silent Requiem

I feel like I should go back and replay Infamous and Second Son now...

Huntrey said:
So, what kind of powers we talking?
@Atom
Basically powers.

Google infamous conduits. Then choose the wiki link for infamous. That'll give you the necessary info and some good examples.

Atom said:
Basically powers.
Google infamous conduits. Then choose the wiki link for infamous. That'll give you the necessary info and some good examples.
Already read them all, I do like Neon

I need to read up on that one.

I believe the main character of second sons used it so I want to read it a bit.

Soooo, I have most of my CS up. Need to do the background, which might take a while (I try to not have OCs I make have similar backgrounds). Aaaaaaand then I need to do the sample passage.

The power seems a tad OP........ it's acceptable though because I trust you... but maybe tone it down a tad?

Atom said:
The power seems a tad OP........ it's acceptable though because I trust you... but maybe tone it down a tad?
Would it be acceptable if I got rid of the power to generate poisonous radiation? He would still be passively releasing radiation at all times, it just wont be in large enough doses to actually do anything in the RP. Unless someone hangs around him for a reeeeeeeeeaaaaally long time. Which Achaz would most definitely find creepy.

lol thanks... I'm glad someone liked the movie. All my friends and family hated it, so it's one of my guilty pleasures.

I would have, but most were battle music with limited vocals. I want something that feels super empowering.

Thank you I do like my CS's tidy. But is it good? I might edit it some more.... (>A>).....Perfection.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back