InFAMOUS: Silent Requiem

It's better than mine. Especially considering the fact that I haven't made my background story yet....

What?

Army of Me isn't empowering?!?

Come on!

[media]

[/media]
I like the lack of lyrics, "themes" usually have limited lyrics to begin with xD

Oh, Sucker Punch is one of my all time favorite movies

Sucker Punch and The United States of Leland

They're probably tied for first place with me

The United States of Leland is a bit more serious, but they both have magnificent themes in their overall plot and have fantastic underlying meanings

Sucker Punch is just a bit more abstract and harder to follow

Daimao said:
It's better than mine. Especially considering the fact that I haven't made my background story yet....
Well now you have a goal,try to surpass me.

But mine's still not perfect.....(>A>).....Perfection......

Roo said:
What?
Army of Me isn't empowering?!?

Come on!

[media]

[/media]
I like the lack of lyrics, "themes" usually have limited lyrics to begin with
xD

I was thinking of going with that, but I really do like lots of lyrics that go well with the character.

So I can randomly write them in my dialogue if I feel lazy.

I watched Sucker Punch because I really liked Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. Both comic and movie, so I was looking for more with that reality warp kind of thing. I was pleasantly surprised with Sucker Punch.

I was shown Sucker Punch randomly, my parents were leaving for the night and I was baby sitting my step bothers

A random movie was qued up and one of my step bothers (the older of the two) watched it with me

Best thing ever.

I am a bit biased when it comes to the songs though, I hate that I am Woman song

I find it sexist actually

Oh and I just noticed Wayward Son has Homestuck, neat

....I don't remember elementary school. Or middle school. Or half of high school....

I don't remember much before 3rd grade, then 3-6th grade was the same thing repeating 7-11th all the same things repeating

Ground Hogs day

Scary-Groundhog--52995.jpg

Hi, hello! So I'll be working on a CS later but it may be a while...will be trying to figure out this tab coding for the first time.

PKCV2 said:
Hi, hello! So I'll be working on a CS later but it may be a while...will be trying to figure out this tab coding for the first time.
The coding is perfect so if you simply fill in the proper locations and leave it be you should be a-okay

Atom said:
The coding is perfect so if you simply fill in the proper locations and leave it be you should be a-okay
Oh I see now...how obvious. For how long I've been using this site I've never bothered with the tools to make posts look nicer. Apologies!

I spent all week on my CS

So I hope you guys like it xD

That's probably the most effort I've put into a CS ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back