• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom InFAMOUS, an idea I had

TYGERShrk

The Cat in The... Cone
Recently an idea came to me while I was craving a new infamous game. What if the events that happened in the first game never happened; I would assume that the First Sons would probably just find somebody other than Cole, but if they didn't what would happen? In my vision, the First Sons find a person that unlike Cole does not carry the conduit gene. The First Sons set off the Ray Sphere and he dies. We will rp as normal people that have the conduit gene that was activated when the Ray Sphere was activated. The whole plot/story of the rp is just your character learning how to adapt to his or her new powers. It is also up to your characters to decide how the public feels about conduits, as they are new to the world. The setting of the rp is going to be in Orlando, Florida. I am open to suggestions of how to make this rp better. Sooo... anybody interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't. But yes, it will be as if the games events didn't happen and Cole didn't become a conduit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back