• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Inexperienced but keen!

Aspen Lee

My pseudonym is Aspen Lee. I'm a 19-year old female university student.

I'm fairly new to rping, keen to do some mxf romance, and prefer playing female characters :) let me know if you've got some good ideas for plots — I'm not particularly creative, so I'm happy to follow along with something I find interesting.

The romance rps I've done before are dorm partners and baker x customer, though I didn't end up following through with them because I felt somewhat pressured to respond frequently in large quantity. So unless you don't mind me being more laid back in terms of the frequency of my responses, I'm probably not the partner for you :P my grammar and vocabulary are of good standard though, and I'll do my best to mirror the length of your response where possible :)

Love doctor is the name, mxf romances are my game! So, i have a plot in mind, but the RP is going to end up pretty big. Is that oke with you?

Love doctor is the name, mxf romances are my game! So, i have a plot in mind, but the RP is going to end up pretty big. Is that oke with you?
Im not sure if I can use the PM on here because I'm completely new to the site, but would like to hear you out if I can contact you somehow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back