• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Industrial Love Affair

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
tumblr_mip4ct2kqc1s0m0bwo1_500.gif
A love affair that is as old as time. A young man, coming from a wealthy background and a young lady, coming from a lesser known background. The two meet by chance. Will sparks be able to fly for these two young souls, or will the status of their births keep them apart? Only we, as writers, will be able to know.

Rules.
-At least two posts a week would be cool with me. As I get busy sometimes as well~
-Good grammar, and spelling.
-Someone who will play the male for me, or is willing to double~ (m/f only please)
-At least two paragraph's a reply please~ It'll help to carry the roleplay along~
-Someone who will help to create new ideas and not have me come up with everything.
-Be at least eighteen as I am an adult and feel odd roleplaying with those younger than me. Although, if you're a creative person, you might be able to persuade me.
-I only rp through pm's and on Discord.
-I usually only use anime or digital images for my characters, but feel free to use real if that's what you're comfortable with~

2jGV.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back