Indescribable (Closed)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Are you fucking kidding me...
THIS IS WHY WE TOLD YOU TO NERF HER djd djdudbejdudusjouejidijdjsjsj AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH&HHHHHH&HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH&HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[/QUOTE]
JayJin said:
We are. Both Nia and Kuro will be nerfed when boss fights come in.
i mean... i could always create a char that would turn every char in this rp to human and render powers nonexistent. or a char with nullification powers to make everyone useless. (the first thing is an upgraded form of the second)

JayJin said:
Let's not get too much of reality. I am talking to both of you. We are nerfing Nia and Kuro when it comes to boss fights, understood?
I try not to go op in fights anyway its a cop out...

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]i mean... i could always create a char that would turn every char in this rp to human and render powers nonexistent. or a char with nullification powers to make everyone useless. (the first thing is an upgraded form of the second)

[/QUOTE]
Do I have to pull your ear? HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! Do you want me to pinch your cheek and pull!? Hmmm, do ya!? DO YA!?

JayJin said:
Do I have to pull your ear? HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! Do you want me to pinch your cheek and pull!? Hmmm, do ya!? DO YA!?
HELP!! MAMA JAY IS ATTACKING ME!!!

I always nerf down Dei-Loki's powers when it comes to fighting in RolePlays. Malvo's, as well. Since she is just, essentially, a slightly weaker yet eviler version of him.

Though, half the time I don't need to. Seeing as they could only get a couple of hits in when with a group.

BUT, WHEN IT COMES TO THEM FIGHTING IN STORIES... You'd best not underestimate the tiny balls of fluff. xD

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]This makes me underestimate the balls of fluff

[/QUOTE]
>w>

Well... I warned you, anyway. Lol.

NickTonCutter said:
Subaru Klein

View attachment 329269

Species:
Half Human / Half Mage Crafter

Personality : Subaru Klein is a men with a good soul,helping people when need.He is also creative and can take a some times to create something.

Weapons :

View attachment 329270 View attachment 329271

Likes : Helping people,fighting a purpose,listening to the nature sounds,visiting beautiful and mysterious place,fighting a noble opponents.

Dislikes : Fighting monsters,Seeing others being hurt,Killing someone.
rp is closed

NickTonCutter said:
Subaru Klein

View attachment 329269

Species:
Half Human / Half Mage Crafter

Personality : Subaru Klein is a men with a good soul,helping people when need.He is also creative and can take a some times to create something.

Weapons :

View attachment 329270 View attachment 329271

Likes : Helping people,fighting a purpose,listening to the nature sounds,visiting beautiful and mysterious place,fighting a noble opponents.

Dislikes : Fighting monsters,Seeing others being hurt,Killing someone.
(Yes, the RP is closed.)

(Please do not kill him until he's begun the summoning. I need him so I can bring in the second villain.
Also, nearly all of my creativity was put into the second villain, so, sorry if this one is lacking some.
)

Name: Tomas Alaois

Appearance: edited_1470921273581.jpg

(The werewolf form is not my work, obviously, but I'm skipping that drawing so I can work on the second villain.)

Dark-Ascension-New-Art-21.jpg

Species: Resurrected Werewolf 
*Blighter*

Personality: Selfish, Sadistic, just a bag of abusive narcissism!

Weapons(Optional): His blade, dark magic, and his werewolf form.
Also, now that he's a blighter, contact with his blood also is a weapon.

Like:
- Torment
- Revenge
- Chaos
- Destruction

Dislikes:
- His sons, his daughter, his eldest's wife... Pretty much his entire family. But that's about it.

Bio: Tomas is the grandfather of Dei-Loki, and the father to King Adrian (Dei-Loki's adopted father). 
Years ago, Adrian put an end to this twisted bastards life. Not only because he abused both Adrian and his younger brother Reaver all of those years back, but also because he'd kidnapped and raped Adrian's now wife Zuzana. With him gone, they could all finally be happy...
But now, ages after the life had been torn from his body, a dark force had called upon him to arise from the grave, fore he was needed to call upon the name of something much, much darker... And, in order to do this, he needs the blood of a certain Corruption-blooded Shadow Warden.

Etc:
- Tomas is very vengeful, and his ulterior motive to aid the one he needs to summon is to get back at his eldest son for taking his life. And what better way to do that then to try and kill his youngest?
- He isn't afraid of a second death, just so long as he gets to finish what he came here for.
"I am nothing compared to what is to come."
"Oh, little Loki, look what you've wrought."

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Adam (last name unknown to anyone)

Appearance:

adam_sketch_2_by_ex_trident-d7x7tgh.jpg

Species: Half-Bull hybrid

Weapons: special red bladed katana.he has a preference towards the usage of "laido" a Japanese sword fighting style that involves quickly unsheathing for a rapid attack, then sheathing again. 

Personality:

He is revealed to be a cruel, sadistic, bitter and vengeful man who will not let anyone or anything stop him from his twisted idea of justice upon humanity and the world. He takes great pleasure in tormenting Nia by calling her "my love" or "my darling" promising to destroy everything she love as punishment for her betrayal.

Likes/Dislikes: he is very simple.

+what he calls"justice"

+Destroying everything Nia loves

Dislikes:

- not getting those things

- waisting his men unnecessarily 

- humanity 

Etc: Is leader of the "Broken fang", a large group of revolutionaries, fighting for the end of humanity.

has a few tricks up his sleeve to deal with multiple situations

Name: Adam (last name unknown to anyone)

Appearance:

Species: Half-Bull hybrid

Weapons: special red bladed katana.he has a preference towards the usage of "laido" a Japanese sword fighting style that involves quickly unsheathing for a rapid attack, then sheathing again. 

Personality:

He is revealed to be a cruel, sadistic, bitter and vengeful man who will not let anyone or anything stop him from his twisted idea of justice upon humanity and the world. He takes great pleasure in tormenting Nia by calling her "my love" or "my darling" promising to destroy everything she love as punishment for her betrayal.

Likes/Dislikes: he is very simple.

+what he calls"justice"

+Destroying everything Nia loves

Dislikes:

- not getting those things

- waisting his men unnecessarily 

- humanity 

Etc: Is leader of the "Broken fang", a large group of revolutionaries, fighting for the end of humanity.

has a few tricks up his sleeve to deal with multiple situations

(If I could give a hype cookie, I would!)

Name:

Zakar (he doesn't have a last name.)

Appearance:

2qjgjrm.jpg

A few years younger than Nicholas

Species:

Dream God of Enlil

Personality:

He use to be a sweet boy and looked up to Nicholas and Masaru as brothers when they took him in. But now, he's brainwashed by a bigger foe of Nicholas and Masaru, and he will do anything to please his master, even if it means killing everyone that Masaru and Nicholas loves. Even if it means, killing his own brothers.

Weapons(Optional):

Dream manipulation, telepathic, levitation, warp reality and sleep manipulation

Nothing

Dislikes:

Nothing

Etc:

"You did this on yourself. You didn't love  me, you never loved me. I was just someone to pity. I was a play toy to keep you two from becoming bored, huh? Love. . .no, you never did love me."

Name: Ruvik (No last name) "The First"

Appearance: Picture this, but instead of the helmet, he has a black hood. All you can see are his luminous, purple eyes;

dark-warrior-character-concept-art.jpg

Species: On top of being a Blighter, he is also rumoured to be a dark elf of some sort.

Personality: Ruvik is a twisted sod with the desire of nothing more than to take away everything that you know and love. He is cold, vicious, and he won't stop until everyone in the world is in some sort of inescapable hell.

Weapons(Optional): He wields a cursed blade, enchanted with his own Blighter blood.

Powers:- Telekinesis- Telepathy- Necromancy- Bringing death to nature- Blood Magic-- Thanks to the Blood Magic and being a Blighter, he also is able to enter and control dreams.--- He can track Shadow Wardens from their dreams, just as Shadow Wardens can track him.

Likes:- War- Destruction- Revenge- Sadism- The colour red

Dislikes:- Anyone standing in his way.

Bio:**From within the Unfathomable Pass, located in Engranussia** A millennium ago, the Archdemon called upon a pregnant elven mother, in the form of a whisper, to surrender her baby to the pit, or he shall die months after his birth. The elven mother told her husband of the voice's instruction, and he claimed her to be insane. Upon thinking about it, she seemed to also deny the voice's idea.The day eventually came where a young elf had been brought into this world. A baby boy that they had named Ruvik. Unfortunately, the child had been very ill. So ill, that he almost lost his life. And he would've died... Had the mother not entered the Unfathomable Pass. She'd run from her husband and the village, figuring the voice would hold it's promise to save her baby boy. And that the Archdemon did.Wrapped in an incombustible blanket, the child was left at the edge of the cliff within the cave. Whispers came from the magma below, calling to the boy as hands pulled him into the hot liquid. Chilling baby cries echoing throughout the pass.It is on this day that he is called back to the realm of the living to finish what he started.

Etc: - Ruvik's energy alone is enough to lead to fear paralysis. (Please, please, please play along with this. Even if it's just temporary.)

Name:

Adarian

Appearance:

GaiaOnline__Raven_Heartwilling_by_N.jpg

Centuries older than Ash

Species:

Demon General

Personality:

Sadistic

Cruel

Maleficent

Lethal

Weapons(Optional):

blood_sword.jpg

Faith's Etcher Sword

th

Adarian's Teleporter: Seylos

th

Adarian's Hellhound: Faust

Death

War

Thievery

Hate

Jealously

Dislikes:

Masaru and Nicholas alive

To be defeated

Not getting what he wants

Etc:

Nicholas and Masaru met Adarian along time ago when they were on a quest. They ran into Adarian as he was destroying a town with his demons. They surprised attacked him, cutting his chin, mouth, lips, cheeks and taking out one of his eyes. That's why he has them hidden behind cloth. Then, they pushed Adarian back into Hell's portal. Adarian kept his grudge for three centuries, then left Hell's portal once again, looking for the two so that they can die from his hands.

(Don't worry, I'm making sure to keep him not extremely OP.)

moon-animation26.gif

Isabella Wells

Age: Looks 26, but is actually 30 thousand centuries old  

Genger: Female

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Species: Half shadow, half hellwolf

f55914bc201ba2f759cae5ea75eb0ddd.jpg

Hair: Black

Eyes: a very dark blue, almost grey

Body: As you can see, very slim, curved in the right places, perfect body

Weight: 134lb

Height: 5'3

8a5b75089e3e316288ff176c9d81bb12.jpg

Fur: Black with some grey

Eyes: A darker red

Height: 5'10

Weight: 134lb

Personality: 

Izzy(Her nickname) is known as a.. -cough cough- slut -cough cough-.. she flirts with everyone, and I mean EVERYONE. The only person she's loyal to is Mia, listening to her on things. She's with Mia to direct her on a better path than what she is on now, but seeing all the man candy around her, she can't control herself!(There is more but.. eh.)

History: Tbh, too lazy to think about it, but I'll reveal once I get into her part.

Sun sign:

Pices

Theme song: 

Young God- Halsey

(I, eh... I got a bit lazy with this... BUT! If I choose to have him jump into the main story (if that's okay, that is) I will probably make it a bit better.)

Name: Akumu Elliott Alaois (Last name used to be Phantomfang. But he, like his brother, was adopted into the Alaois family.)

Appearance:

(He basically looks like this, but his hair is actually a dark red/brown, and his eyes are purple. Also, instead of the blue on his clothing, it's a deep shade of red. Almost black. He's got a scar on the right side of his mouth. He's also got a set of wolf ears and a wolf tail that look like Dei-Loki's accept, well... they're that same red/brown colour Akumu's hair is.)

Fushimi.Saruhiko.full.1331068.jpg

(His eyes are purple.)

Without wings.png

(I couldn't find a picture for his regular wolf form. ;w; So, if he sticks around as a main character, then I'll draw it... eventually.)

Species: Shadow Wolf Child

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 6'

Personality: Akumu is quiet, stern, and he is also very protective of his younger brother. Not the nicest wolf in the pack, but, once you get to know him, he's actually pretty likable.

Weapons(Optional): Sword.

+ Anime (I had to throw that in there. ;w; Lol)

+ Cake

+ Quests

+ Alcohol (OHHHHH, when he gets drunk though... Party animal.)

Dislikes:

- Paperwork

- Spiders

- People hurting his family

Bio: I'll either add it later or reveal it later in the story.

Etc:

- He, Like Dei-Loki, is the Prince of Fórrelden, Engranussia.

Oliver Lavish 

Genger: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

Species: Human

Hair: Dirty blonde

Eyes: Green

Body: Tall and thin

Weight: 135

Height: 6'1

Personality: You'll find out over time.

History: It's not remotely intersting, but if it is, I'll mention it in character.

Sun sign:

Capricorn 

Theme song: 

Theme

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Name:
Yuki Oshiro [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Appearance:[/COLOR]

th

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Age: 
As old as Zeus himself[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Species: [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Dark/Fire kitsune (more of a fire kitsune like her mother)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Personality: [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]She does what she wants. Cares for her family, but is also scared of them at the same time. She can go from America's sweetheart to a rogue killer and badass in milliseconds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Weapons(Optional):[/COLOR]

Anything can be a weapon to her.

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] Likes/Dislikes:[/COLOR]

Just to see the very few people in her family happy. Dancing, singing, making art. She loves Masaru. (Not in the incest way. I see you.) She just wants to see him happy. She doesn't like to be disturbed when she is making art or thinking. (The rest is whatever i think.)

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Etc:[/COLOR]

"There are reasons to everything we do. Whether they are good or bad or scary or the greatest thing to come into our lives. We all have a reason."

Name: Lucifel

Appearance: (He also wears the same armour Ruvik used to wear.)

cb12970847b780_full.jpg

Species: Archdemon

Personality: Lucifel is, well, an asshole. "Fuck you." He's the type of guy that would make the world burn, and then put it into your children's minds that they were the cause. He is also widely known by the shadow creatures of Engranussia as the "Devourer of Shadows".

Weapons(Optional):

Daedric-Greatsword.jpg

Though he possesses a variety of magic (mostly dark and blood magic) he still wields his blade; Armageddon, Promise of Darkness. This blade - infused with his own, blight-ridden blood - is his main weapon. This is the blade he gave Ruvik, and Lucifel took it back when his general stepped down.

+ Omnipotents

+ Torment

+ Vengeful domination

Dislikes: - Shadow Wardens

- Traitors

- Cockiness (Though, he's a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to that, on some days.)

Etc:

"If you want it done right, it appears you must do it yourself."

Name: Lucifel

Appearance: (He also wears the same armour Ruvik used to wear.)

View attachment 208570

Species: Archdemon

Personality: Lucifel is, well, an asshole. "Fuck you." He's the type of guy that would make the world burn, and then put it into your children's minds that they were the cause. He is also widely known by the shadow creatures of Engranussia as the "Devourer of Shadows".

Weapons(Optional):

View attachment 208572

Though he possesses a variety of magic (mostly dark and blood magic) he still wields his blade; Armageddon, Promise of Darkness. This blade - infused with his own, blight-ridden blood - is his main weapon. This is the blade he gave Ruvik, and Lucifel took it back when his general stepped down.

+ Omnipotents

+ Torment

+ Vengeful domination

Dislikes: - Shadow Wardens

- Traitors

- Cockiness (Though, he's a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to that, on some days.)

Etc:

"If you want it done right, I appears you must do it yourself."

Good to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back