Indescribable (Closed)

Name: Aiden Davion Appearance:
Edward_Kenway_-_Duncan_Walpole_Robes.jpeg
(Pretty much this, except he has red hair and green eyes, and has plenty of scars on his body)Age: 25Gender: MaleSpecies: ElfSexual Orientation: Heterosexual Height: 5’7Personality: He is very action oriented, preferring to shoot first and ask questions later. Often reckless. Quick to judge, and even quicker to anger. He often pushes people away, and hardly ever lets people in. Has a very dry sense of humor that many may see as off putting. Weapons(Optional):[/SIZE]

Rifle, pistol, short sword, familiar

PEtop34earlyright.jpg

(His rifle)

a_1321191014_omega_lioness_-_ghost_kingdom.jpg

(His familiar he named simply “Wolf” can be dispelled and re-summoned at will)Likes:Wolf

Protecting his family Modern luxuries

Taking care of his rifle

Dislikes:People who are a threat

The cold

Rice

Sadistic people who take joy in hurting others

Backstory: Essentially the same as Nia until he was 15. One day, while on a boat ride to another Kingdom to act as a diplomat between the two countries. His boat came under attack by several pirate vessels, who eventually boarded and captured the crew. The pirates took him, and the crew, to their island, Liànyù. Where they proceeded to torture and kill most of the crew, Adrian included. Being kept in horrible conditions for a year took its toll. Adrian grew to be cold and harsh to anyone.

Adrian eventually however, managed to escape the prison which once held him. Eventually meeting a fellow escapee named Tai Xiao. Who taught him how to survive on this island. Along with meeting wolf. Together they took the fight to their enemies. To survive for 6 years in hell Adrian, had to become a living weapon.

He eventually managed to escape the island, however without Tai. Finding his way home, only to find his home… was destroyed. With no leads as to what happened, or where his family was. He searched, and searched for almost 2 years. Until he found a clue. Now determined to find his only living relative, he is on a mission to find her. What will happen when he does is entirely uncertain.

Etc: “This. This is what I am. This is who I am. Come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I've ever done... Everything I've ever fought for, everything I've sacrificed. I can't let my my fight be for nothing… and I'm not. done. fighting.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Fenrir Laufeyson

Appearance:

(YEEEE, CHIBI. Sorry, it's the only one I like. SOOOMEDAY I'll have him drawn.

Though; on his wrists, he wears shackles. Chains broken.

His pants also stretch down to his shoes.)

angry_chibi_by_hackwolfin-d75cojw.png

(The shackles look like this, but they hold faint, glowing patterns engraved into the thick, dwarven-enchanted metal. And, again, of course, the chain is broken. Still there, but broken. These shackles restrict most of his power, so he isn't able to shift. HOWEVER, he can do minor spells.)

Silver_Shackles.jpg

(Wolf form currently unavailable.)

Height: 5'10

Species: As he is the eldest son of Loki, he is a Wolf Demigod.

Personality:

Fenrir is... interesting. Being in chains for so long... depletes your sanity. Of course, he isn't COMPLETELY insane, but, like Dei-Loki, his sanity teeters from time to time. Other than that, he's... not too easy to get along with, at first. But, if you DO manage to befriend him... please, for the love of Gods, do NOT remove the shackles around his wrists...

Weapons:

Aside from his teeth, claws and his ability to creep people out, Fenrir also wields a katana. Nothing too special, but it was something he came across in his run to Helheim.

+ Being sneaky.

+ Shiny objects.

+ Fuzzy creatures.

+ Hunting.

+ Snakes.

+ Pestering Dei-Loki and Malvo. (Because, let's face it, it's FUN. XD)

Dislikes: - Odin.

- Blighters.

- Vegan. Werewolves. (Need he say more? XD)

- Being hungry.

- People calling him "cute".

- Finding others he cares about (which is few) have been hurt.

Etc:

"You inspire my inner serial killer."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back