• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Incredibles-ish roleplay idea! Looking for a partner or two!

The Boxed Poro

Just a Poro in a Box
Hello! So Recently I saw the Incredibles 2 and got the biggest urge to role play something with superheros and super-villains but with more of adult themes, like a lot of action maybe some romance.

Now, I don't have an idea that's set in stone and I'm willing to discuss it all I just have a few things I'm looking for first.

1: Someone who uses Discord

2: Someone willing to play a male role if we decide to take it in a romantic direction.

3: Someone who can reply with at least three paragraphs per reply.

4: Someone 18 or older

5: Someone who isn't afraid to suggest their own ideas too

things about me:

1: I can only reply on the weekends because of work.

2: If I can't reply on a certain day, I will always let you know! I will never just vanish on you.

3: I reply with as much as you give me, sometimes more depending.

4: I prefer to play female roles if there is going to be romance, simply because I can not play a male role in a romance.

If you are interested, feel free to message me either on RPNation or on Discord at: Bunny The Witless Wonder#8390

I look forward to hearing from you!

I recently watched the incredibles as well, and I think it would be interesting to write a villains role. I don’t mind writing for male or female pov. I’m not to good at romance however but if the story calls for it I’m always willing to adjust. I’m also new to rp so if I leave the story in a awkward place just let me know and I’ll try to get it to where you can respond easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back