• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In The Water (RP plot idea)

MidnightSun

Man Eating Mermaid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings,

For anyone interested, I am looking for an RP partner that will be for long term. I enjoy literate paragraph styled role plays and I am currently (more like always) into fantasy and the darker for me, the better.

I am looking for someone who is experienced and who is open to building beyond just the main plot and my own ideas. I also prefer that who ever responds is 17 or older, not saying I will not talk to anyone younger about other plots in the future, I would just like a more mature users to interact with.

In The Water is a plot I have that is set
in the fantasy country of Wynd, there have been terrible things happening. Across the land and into neighboring kingdoms, there was a terrible plague that left it's mark almost a century ago, the young talk big, but the old remember how grotesque it had really been.

Along with this, there had been a mistrust of magic, the King had made sure to take anyone with magic abilities away to places unknown, for what was unknown was terrifying and it left many to flee and only make rumors grow.

Locals of a village called Rosewall had been whispering in a tavern, bringing up an old legend about a cave in the woods since then. They claimed that there had been singing and calling from the water. They refered to the water in a cave just south, no one had been in the cave, since long ago. It was believed that man eating monsters lived inside, bones could be found in the rocks outside.

This mysterious cave had made people try to get the attention of hunters, slayers and others who were brave enough to see what was going on inside, but no luck had came upon them. The strangest part was that the water in the cave was not clear or muddy, but the water had been a deep red that some would say is blood. That however is only speculation.

I am looking for someone who would like to play a champoin, Hunter, slayer, or even someone who is simple and doesn't know anything about how to kill a beast. The possibilities are endless and I enjoy mixing it up.

This plot is not meant for romance, but if you can pitch it well, I will consider it.

Slow replies are better than no replies and let me know if you loose interest.

There is more than you may think, I just dislike putting all this effort in and getting nothing in return. I have over 5 years of RP experience and have become rather cut and dry about presenting plots. Either you are in or out.

I would like to become friends or at least acquaintances with whoever decides to do this with me.

Influences are The Witcher, Dragon Age and other things I like to dabble in.

If you would like more detail about this plot, let me know. I have never been very good at presenting plots, so I understand if anyone finds this confusing. Pm me if you would like, and stay spooky.

Last edited:
I'm interested. I may be a little rusty (and I'm new to this site) from not role-playing for a few months but I write from time to time. I'm especially fond of fantasy plots and the premise sounds interesting.

I'm interested. I may be a little rusty (and I'm new to this site) from not role-playing for a few months but I write from time to time. I'm especially fond of fantasy plots and the premise sounds interesting.

I understand, I have been role playing a long time, but I took a break and I lack partners at the moment.

I do not mind if you are rusty, I just mind when people are not serious about the plot or actually RPing. I can give you more information if you would like, perhaps I will post a thread later in a different thread (I think creativity... I will ask a mod) about lore.

If you would like, PM me with a character sheet, doesn't have to be extremely detailed, and anything you would like to contribute or questions you have. If you can not, I will PM you since you have to do a certain amount before new members have the privilage.

I understand, I have been role playing a long time, but I took a break and I lack partners at the moment.

I do not mind if you are rusty, I just mind when people are not serious about the plot or actually RPing. I can give you more information if you would like, perhaps I will post a thread later in a different thread (I think creativity... I will ask a mod) about lore.

If you would like, PM me with a character sheet, doesn't have to be extremely detailed, and anything you would like to contribute or questions you have. If you can not, I will PM you since you have to do a certain amount before new members have the privilage.

I can't PM anyone at the moment, sadly. Could you PM me instead, please? And the character can be anyone? In terms of age, personality and all that. I have a couple ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back