• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

in the heart of pokemon (twi x t.k.)

"Let the battle Begin!!" The announcer yelled.

T.K. began by summoning his 3 Pokemon, "Cobalt, Warp, and Fang, lets go." His three Pokemon entered the arena and prepared for the enemy. Gage smirked "go Pinsr, Gigalith and Garvantuala." His 3 Pokemon immediately jumped and attacked fang all at the same time, "Fang use Wring out." Fang slipped by all 3 Pokemon and left a purple vortex under them that was beginning to deal damage.

T.K. smiled, "Warp Now use shadow ball!, Cobalt use fire punch!" Warp fired the shadow ball onto cobalt's hand allowing for a combination attack, "Shadow flame punch!" The attack hit enveloping the Pokemon in darkness. When the dust cleared All 3 Pokemon were still standing.

Gage chuckled, "Pinsr use Guillotine, Garvantua use Thunder, and Gigalith use earthquake!" All three Pokemon coordinated their attacks together perfectly. Luckily Guillotine and Earthquake missed.

T.K. still had a few moves up his sleeve, "Warp use Flamethrower, and Cobalt use ThunderStorm!"

Cobalt stuck his claws into the ground conducting Electricity and then throwing it everywhere. All the lighting bolts were encased in fire as well. Striking all over the battlefield.

In the end only the gigalith was left standing, "fang use leaf blade, warp use energy ball, and cobalt use drain punch." and on that note the battle was over. T.K. was the victor.

Nichole said"dude I don't know you! Put me-EEK!" She gulped when he suddenly dipped her and he smirked."such a beautiful madamezelle~" he said. Nichole struggled

"She's not mine, we are each others." he looked to Nichole and kissed her cheek. "who are you anyway?"

Nichole hugged t.k.'s arm. The guy said"I'm Jason!" Smiling then went to kiss Nichole's hand. He was met with a foot to the face. Nichole's eye twitched some.

"you are quite the odd one" he held Nichole close, "so what do you want to do before my next match?"

Inside the caves were drawings of unknown, each one spelling out sentences, "wow this is really cool"

T.k went over and stopped at a large drawing of 3 dragons fighting at one of the major lakes in the sinoh region

"This is different, I've never seen a Pokemon like this." the picture puzzled him, "we should get going to the arena again" he said holding her hand

T.k. Smiled and kissed her back. While they were making their way back up, tk noticed an unknown dash behind them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back