• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ~ ` * ` ~ in the end, we'll all become stories ~ ` * ` ~ (F/M, M/M)

VivianThomas

❤️ Run away with me, the world can wait ❤️

1680x1050 Wallpaper vintage, pens, writing, paper.jpg

RULES

1.) BE ACTIVE! Depending on the day, I can usually get out a couple replies a day or it may take me a day or two to get you a reply. I’d love if you can reply by the next day or even sooner <3

2.) NO HOUNDING! I promise I will communicate with you on when and when I cannot reply. If its one of those busy days or I’m just exhausted and can’t reply, I will let you know. Please don’t hound me every hour for a reply. Please and thank you <3

3.) DETAILS AND DESCRIPTION! I would like posts to be around 400 – 800 words as this is my usual post length. Also, please know how to spell and use grammar correctly. I’m not asking for perfection; I just want to be able to read what you wrote.

4.) NO GHOSTING! Please communicate with me if you don’t like my style, my ideas, my character, etc. It’s fine! Not everything is going to be an amazing story. Just tell me so I’m not disappointed in the long run and wondering what happened and why you left.

5.) COMMUNICATION! Brainstorming, random talk and thoughts about our roleplay – I love it ALL! Heck, even OOC talk is fine by me; just talk to me P.S. If I love our roleplay, I will SPAM you – if you can’t handle it, we probably won’t get along XD Also please don’t add any side characters without asking me first! Thanks!

6.) RP NATION/DISCORD! I do have discord but I will only do ooc chat/plotting on there. The actual RP will be in messages on this website <3

7.) MESSAGE ME! If you find a plot you like, but want to tweak a few things, ask me. If you don’t see a plot you like, but love my character, message me and we can try to brainstorm a plot. I’m always open for ideas! <3

8.) SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY! Seriously, it's the worst feeling when you plot out everything, write the first post, and then the other person doesn't reply. Please don't message me if you're planning on not responding.

9.) If you FULLY read the rules, please send me a message with your favorite color in the subject and some ideas/character sheet for the plot in mind <3

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME

Let me start off by saying that I’ve been roleplaying for quite some time now (over 15 years). I'm 21+, married, and on this website because my husband went back to school this year which leaves me bored most nights XD I will chat your ear off about plot ideas, send you music/pictures which are relevant for our plot and I am looking for that in a partner as well. I really want to find long term RP’s. I am committed, like seriously, ive been doing one roleplay on this website for FIVE months now and another one for THREE months. I LOVE THAT TYPE OF DEDICATION! <3 Last but not least, I’m pretty easy going, just don’t be mean or rude and we should get along fine :) Also, if it’s an M/F roleplay, I will MOST LIKELY play the female, unless you can convince me.

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR
- M/F or M/M
- 21 +
- Slow burn
- Romance
- Dark Topics (Suicide/Abuse/etc)
- Drama
- Angst
- Plot/Character development

PLOTS

All of these are quotes based with NO plot line.
I left it open so please send me an idea and/or face claim with your first message <3

Weather

IMG_2008.JPG

Corners

IMG_2019.JPG

Private Agony
IMG_2020.JPG

Blacked Out

IMG_2021.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back