• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In the End it's Him & I

Lilith smiled widely at him and wrapped her arms around his neck "I love you too Bill, so very much." She whispered before kissing him gently

Tom nodded some and thought it over "Yeah that could work, do we want friends as well or just family?" He asked rubbimg small cirlces on her back

“Mostly family But a few friends if you have any.” She teased him gently and turned to look at the tv when a report came on that there had been a werewolf attack in the city. What appeared to be the work of at least two wolves on a group of 50 people. All dead. “Gustaf?” She asked concerned that he had gotten carried away again.

Bill smiled and nodded kissing her cheek then got up and made her stay there for a little while as he did the dishes then carried her up to their room

Tom frowned some and shook his head "Gistaf wouldnt do it in our town.." he murmured seeing the images flash on the screen "This wasnt us...I know how each of us attack and thats not how its done." He said growing concerned about this.

Lilith smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek before she turned on the TV frowning at the report "Bill......was it someone we know?" She asked quietly staring at the images

Bill watched frowning some and took the remote turning it off. “I don’t think so... leave tom to handle it. Don’t worry about it love.” He murmured and kissed her head gently.

Scarlett frowned and held onto him a little tighter. “You stay safe anytime you go out you hear me?” She mumbled and resther head against his shoulder letting him watch the report while she tuned out

Lilith nodded softly and cuddled into him "Alright love." She whispered before yawning and starting to fall asleep against him

Tom nodded some and listened to everything the reporter said taking in a deep breath when he heard a young wolf child had been killed amongst the others. He shook his head a bit trying to wrap his head around who could have done this

“Hey... why don’t we head up? It’s been a long day. Let this be tomorrow’s problem.” She murmured and kissed his cheek getting up quietly and reached for his hand to take him up to bed.

Bill smiled and kissed her head holding her protectively close before starting to drift off himself swallowing hard but then relaxed and fell asleep snoring

Tom nodded some and took her up to bed. The next morning he was up early having barely been able to sleep with thoughts of that attack playing through his mind all night. He got out of bed and got ready for the day informing everyone through a text that there would be a morning meeting at 10.

Lilith woke up in the morning as the sun light peered through the windows of their room making her smile softly. She got up and went to the restroom getting her morning sickness out of the way before she went to make herself some tea and sit out on the back deck to look at their beautiful woods view that was behind their house.

Bill rolled out of bed after getting the text and threw some clothes on, heading downstairs and pecked her cheek. “I gotta go. Toms called a meeting. Would you come with me please?” He begged her quietly. “I would feel that you were safer if you’re with me.” He explained.

Scarlett wandered into his office wearing nothing but a thong and a crop top smiling at him some. “Tom... honey... sun and moon and stars are in the right alignment for making babies.” She told him winking.

Lilith bit her lip in hesitation as she thought about being near Gustaf. She eventually nodded some and got ready taking his hand in hers as she got into the car "Do you want to tell everyone?"

Tom looked up from his papers and his jaw nearly hit the floor as his eyes bugged out of his head "Why must you do this to me?" He growled getting up and quickly picking her up pressing his lips lustfully to her as he pinned her against the wall nearest them

She giggled and pulled herself up wrapping her legs around his waist. “Oh you know you love it.” She growled back biting at his neck. “I know everyone’s on their way over. Let’s make this quick.” She murmured catching his sweet spot with her teeth smiling as she felt him push her onto his desk, sending papers everywhere.

Bill frowned some. “Maybe. If we do it’ll be towards the end.” He told her quietly holding her hand and squeezing it gently. “Don’t bother trying to convince Scarlett that it was Gustaf. She either won’t believe you or won’t care. Her and tom have been fairly primal lately. Somethings going on with them” He muttered. “Sometimes I question him being the alpha. No heirs to pass it down to.”

Lilith gave a small nod and listened to him "I gave up trying to convince her,its why I dont care to be around her too much." She murmured then nodded in agreement to his heir statement "Maybe he will get one, its not too late."

Tom got off after he finished and quickly pulled his pants up trying to collect himself before everyone showed "I'm not finished with you yet little lady, I will be back later." He growled before kissing her lustfully again

She grinned and kissed him back, getting up and going to get dressed finally letting him sort his papers again then went to let everyone in, saying hi to them all except for Lilith. She still didn’t trust her one bit. The girl had plans for her and bill that involved social climbing and Scar seemed to be the only one who noticed. “Hey Gus... you promise me this one wasn’t you?” She asked him hugging him tightly.

Bill sneered over at the two of them “He saved her from the streets, brought her to the family and fell in love. But when tom came back from travelling. She fell in love with him instead. Watch her and Gus together. They’re still joined at the hip as friends.” He muttered to Lilith keeping her close as tom came down to see everyone.

Lilith listened and frowned some walking in and sayimg hello to everyone but still staued by Bill turning her back a bit as Gustaf walked into the room "Whats this meeting about?"

Gustaf hugged her tightly and chuckled some "No my dear not me I promise." He murmured glancing at her ring and letting out a soft sigh "He treating you right?"

“I would tell you first if he wasn’t. Things are better now, I only worry he’s trying to take too much on his own.” She mumbled and went to stand by Tom when he came down, following with him to the meeting room, taking a seat by his side and giving his leg a gentle squeeze under the table.

Bill frowned. “The massacre. It was a wolf that did it.” He told her quietly. It wasn’t just any wolf though. It had been him. Things were meant to change with tom in charge but these days He was treated just as badly as he was before and he’d reached his threshold.

Lilith nodded softly and followed him into the meeting room glancing around at everyone as she stayed close to Bill the entire time

Tom came down and greeted everyone before going to the meeting room to get things started. He looked to Scarlett and gave a small smile before turning to his family "You all know why we are here, a wolf massacred 50 people last night. I know it wasnt one of you, I can tell they were accustomed to different killing tactics but this needs to be dealt with. Has anyone heard of any new wolves in town that I havent been aware of?"

Scarlett frowned when it was bill that piped up that there was a group of Alaskans that had come to the city a few days ago but no one else seemed to have a clue and the discusssion went on for a good half hour before she waited while tom gave out orders for jobs for the week and the meeting was finished.

Bill looked to Lilith and pecked her cheek standing up. “Lilith and I have an announcement first.... we are expecting a baby.” He told them all grinning but paused as Scarlett scraped her chair back loudly and glared daggers at Lilith before storming off. “So by February, the first of generation 8 will be here.” He smiled.

Tom listened to Bill and nodded some taking note of the information before he gave out the jobs for the week and called a close to the meeting. As Bill stood and made his announcement he quickly looked to Scarlett and frowned as she got up and left quickly "Congradulations to the both of you." he said truthfully before going to find Scarlett pulling her close to her "Scarlett, don't be mad a them."

Lilith smiled widely and proudly as she looked at Bill adoration while he spoke, she could see him being an Alpha now and she wanted that for him knowing then he would be treated with the respect he deserved. She ignored the glare from Scarlett and thanked everyone for their congratz before they got up to leave

Scarlett grit her teeth. “She’s a half breed!” She spat fuming. “Five years Tom! I have been waiting for five fucking years and she waltzes in and gets pregnant after one?! I don’t want that cow in my house ever again!” She snapped and sat on the floor in their room burying her face in her hands and sobbing. “No respect! They both know how hard we’ve tried and they announce it in our house?!”

Bill smiled and pecked her cheek taking her to the car. “You wanna go get some food?” He asked her quietly squeezing her hand while he started the car.

Tom took a deep breath and sighed heavily rubbing her back some "I'll talk with Bill alright? We will have our baby Scarlett, I promise." he murmured kissing the top of her head as he rocked her back and forth gently

Lilith nodded some and gave a small smile squeezing his hand "Sounds good, are we still on for dinner with Alex tonight?"

He nodded and smiled at her driving them to their favorite Chinese place to get something to eat.

Scarlett just cried into his shoulder well and truly fed up of all the shit that she’d been put through in her life holding onto tom tightly as possible.

Lilith smiled as she sat with him kissing his hand gently "You've grown so much since we met, you know that?" She said giving him a small smile

Tom calmed her the best he could letting her get it all out "Come on,lets get something to eat." He murmured before he scooped her up and carried her to the kitchen

She frowned resting her head on his shoulder shaking a little still and just held onto him tightly “I’m not hungry.” She mumbled.

Bill smiled some glancing over at her as he parked then got outwitj her. “I feel kinda bad though. Just a little.” He sighed. “Maybe we should have waited and not done it in their house. They’ve been trying for a long time.” He said pulling her in close and walking into the restaurant.

Lilith nodded some and gave a small sigh "Yeah...maybe we should apologize soon." She said softly squeezing his hand some "But Bill....if they dont get any heirs, dont you think you should lead?"

Tom sighed heavily looking at her "Try something please?" He asked as he started to make something small for the both of them.

“I’m not hungry tom. Sorry.” She whispered and curled up in the chair. “When are you gonna go out for Work?” She asked him quietly.

He frowned some. “It depends. That’s not a conversation to have in public sweetheart.”)3 murmjred and kissed her head

Lilith nodded some and sat with him at the restaurant "So what kind of names do you like?" She asked softly

Tom gave a small nod and kissed her cheek just making himself something "Hour or so, you need anything?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back