• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In the End it's Him & I

Lilith held onto him and smiled widely as she nodded happily "Yes we are having a baby." She said happily before she kissed him lovingly

Tom sighed some and placed a hand on her stomach rubbing soft circles "We will my love, we just have to be patient." He murmured

“I have been patient long enough!” She snapped at him and rolled to face the other way.

Bill grinned and set her down kissing all ove her face and belly

Max giggled lightly and smiled wider at him "What would you like for dinner?" She asked going over to the fridge as he pulled away

Tom pulled her close to him and sighed heavily kissing the back of her head "We will have our baby,we've been trying lately and I think we have a good shot." He murmured

“I would like you. In your finest lingerie.” He growled slipping his hands down to her hips gently. “But pizza works too.” He chuckled quietly. “You know Scarlett will be incredibly jealous... please don’t let her get to you about the pregnancy.” He murmured.

She grumbled a bit and rolled over burying her face into his chest. “It’s not fair.” She muttered.

Lilith blushed a deep red and patted his cheek gently "Mmm youre gonna have to contain that wolf for a bit mister." She said before pecking his lips and pulling out things to make a pizza "I wont let her get to me dear, I do feel bad though. They deserve to have their child."

Tom sighed heavily and nodded some "Its not, its not fair at all and all I want is to be able to give you a baby." He said truthfully still holding onto her "I wont stop till I do."

She snuggled into him some more, burying her face into his shoulder and holding onto him tightly. “I love you.” She murmured

Bill smiled some and sat down watching her some. “You wanna order it instead?”

Lilith shook her head smiling softly "No Ive been craving home made." She said kissing his cheek "How was work today?"

Tom held her close smiling a bit "I love you too." He whispered kissing her gently

Bill smkledand sheugfed. “It wa work.” He muttered which was his answer whenever he didn’t want to give her graphic details about torturing someone or stealing things.

Scarlett yawned some and held onto him wxtratight until she fell asleep curled up close.

Lilith nodded some as she continued to make the food "Everyone behave themselves?" She asked glancing over at him

Tom got up quietly and went down to the den to make his call sighing heavily as he looked at the number. He didnt know if this was a good idea but he would hear them out at least.

Scarlett stayed asleep until a little later in the afternoon and then went downstairs for a snack.

He smiled some at her and shrugged. “Pretty much.” He mumbled and slippedhis arms around her from behind. “I love you.” He murmured.

Lilith smiled wide and turned in his arms to kiss him lovingly "I love you too." She said softly before moving away from him to put food in the oven.

Tom smiled some as he saw her come downstairs "Hey beautiful, how are you feeling?"

She frowned some going over to sit in his lap while he seemed to be turning the dining room table into an office just slipping her arms around him gently. “Mmm.... ask me when I’m awake.” She mumbled pecking his cheek. “What are you doing?”

He groaned a little as she moved away from him again just following her like a lost puppy around the kitchen. “What did you get up to today then?” He asked her quietly.

Tom chuckled softly and kissed her cheek as he switch his attention to her rather than work "You were still asleep so I thought I'd try to get a bit of a head start on some work stuff, but now that you're here I'll put it away." He murmured giving her a small smile

Lilith smiled widely at him as he followed her around "Oh my usual, cleaned up and did some sewing." She said as she sat on the couch with him while the food cooked. She hadn't been out of the house much since the incident and show knew Bill wanted her to get out there but it terrified her in all honesty.

She smiled some and looked over the papers. “Anything I can help with?” She asked him quietly running her fingers through his hair. “I’m going out with the girls tomorrow. Sasha and Tina... I invited Lilith but she never even responded.” She mumbled tiredly, a little all over the place while she was still waking up.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. “Mmm... What did you sew? I was thinking by the way... maybe tomorrow we could meet Alex and Sasha for dinner. He’s been asking for the four of us to go out together.”

Lilith bit her lip hard and gave a small nod "Oh um okay, yeah that sounds nice." she murmured before she pulled out the blanket she had been working on "I started it for the baby." she said happily

Tom nodded some as he got his papers together "Its alright babe." he murmured kissing her temple and chuckling as she went on to tell him about her date tomorrow "Better behave yourself out there." he joked as leaned back in the chair some "Bill says she has been very paranoid since the attack, won't go out by herself."

She smiled and watched him carefully. “I love you.... very much. Did your phone call go okay?” She asked him quietly gently scratching his back.

He smiled and nodded. “Hey... were just going round to their house... it’ll be fine.” He promised and kissed her cheek going to get their dinner out the oven. “How long have you known then?” He asked her.

Lilith smiled happily at him "Well I had a feeling maybe a week ago? But I took the test yesterday,I wanted to give you a big surprise but you got a little nosey." She teased smiling more at him

Tom gave a small toothless smile and nodded some "I love you too scarlett." He murmured giving her a loving kiss "Went around in circles and got no where with them."

She nodded tiredly, resting her head on his shoulder as well and pecked his cheek. “I’m sorry.” She murmured starting to nod off again in his arms.

He smiled some and watched her. “Me? Nosey? Never!” He laughed some and got them drinks out then sat down to eat with her

Tom smiled and picked her up taking her to the couch and sitting with her keeping her close as he watched some TV.

Lilith laughed some before she kissed his nose and started to eat the pizza she made groaning in happiness "Right on the spot."

She smiled some rolling to lay next to him a little more so he didn’t get uncomfortable and curled up, pulling a blanket over them both and just enjoying being near him. Their lives had become so hectic she barely had time to take it all in anymore.

He smiled and ate quietly just worn out from working so much lately. The transition between their father and tom had been hard work andhe was worn out from it all

Lilith finished up eating before she went to stand behind him and massage his shoulders a bit "I love you Bill." She whispered before kissing his head feeling him relax under her touch

Tom smiled and held her close to him taking in a deep breath as he finally relaxed. This transition had been messier than they had planned but he just hoped it would settle out soon enough.

“I was thinking we try to bring back Christmas.... like it was when your mom was around. Everyone at home together. “ she murmured tiredly.

He groaned happily and smiled some. “I love you too... what are you hoping for?” He asked turning to face her and looking at her stomach.

Tom gave a small smile and nodded some "Mmm that doesnt sound that bad, have the whole family over." He said happily

Lilith smiled softly at him and ran her fingers through his hair "A girl, what about you?" She asked watching him a bit.

He smiled and gently place his hands on her. “A girl would be amazing.” He whispered kissing her stomach gently then pulled her to sit on his lap. “I love you.” He murmured tiredly.

She smiled some and nodded. “I can get the guy who does the gala to do a big Christmas dinner for everyone.” She murmured. “Cause we know if I have to cook it’s just gonna be tears all day and Norah has that whole week off.” She murmured meaning their personal cook. “I love you Tom.. very very much.” She whispered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back