• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In the End it's Him & I

Scarlett glared at him and grabbed at his arm to stop him. “Don’t you dare walk away from me! I am your fiancée not your employee!” She snarled But flinched as she felt his hand collide with her face again, stepping back and staring at him in shock that he would do that again.

He smiled and watched her. “Maybe... I cant promise anything but we will see.” He murmured and ran his fingers through her hair.

Tom growled letting his wolf take over and let his hand swing back handing her with no issue "Shut the fuck up Scarlett!" He screamed watching her his eyes glazed over with anger.

Lilith nodded some giving a smile "Alright, I think I can handle that." She said happily before she got up to go make their dinner.

Scarlett pulled away and stared at him horrified as she felt the wet on her hand and pulled it away to see he’d drawn more blood this time, going to their room and packing up a quick duffel bag for a few days, leaving her engagement ring on the nightstand and left quickly without another word. She had made her mind up this time. No more going back to him.

Bill smiled and watched her go, getting up after a while and made his way after her, slipping his arms around from behind. “I’m sorry you have to be cooped up here all the time. Believe me I want to take you out and do things with you in the city but I’m thinking of your safety.” He promised her and kissed her head.

Tom didnt even care at this point. He knew she would be back and he would deal with this again. He got up and went back to work not realizing how badly he had fucked up this time.

Lilith gave a soft smile "I know my love, and its okay. I get to decorate so that takes up a lot of my time." She said happily turning in his arms and kissong him gently before she picked up their plates

Scarlett got a taxi to the hotel across the other side of the city and checked in, ignoring all the eyes on her. People knew who she was and she could hear them talking. Putting two and two together. At least she was assuming that that was what they were doing. She had no idea that she had been followed from the house by a group of people who had been protesting the werewolves for months.

Bill smiled and kissed her gently. “I love you.” He murmured and went to get the wine out to have with their dinner before helping her get all the food onto the plates.

Jerry, the leader of the protestors, followed close behind her and got on the elevator waiting till it was safe to attack.

Lilith smiled happily and kissed him gently "I love you too." She murmured bwfore she sat down at the table sipping her wine as she ate.

She leaned back in the elevator glancing up at the ceiling and wiping her eyes, sniffling a little. She was scared that this would have to be it this time. She wasn’t paying attention, lost in her own little world right now so she didn’t see the guy step closer or pull out a needle. She only noticed anything by the time it was too late and he’d shoved it into the side of her neck and she started passing out, watching him in horror until she was on the floor.

He smiled and ate with her, getting up to do the dishes after and just kept an eye on her. “Do you need to go shopping for clothes or anything anytime soon?” He asked her, setting things up to dry then went to stand behind her and gently massaged her shoulders, kissing her head.

Jerry put the needle into her neck quickly pressing the right floor button where his men waited for him. He took a deep breath and got her into the car after they snuck her out taking her quickly to their head quarters so they could do what they pleased.

Lilith gave a soft smile and nodded a bit "Yeah I think that would be good, I like wearing your shirts and all but maybe some cute night clothes and lounge pants would be nice." she said laughing a bit

He smiled and kissed her head, slipping his arms around her gently. “Well I have a free day tomorrow til the evening I thinkso why don’t we go out of town to go get you some stuff... go a couple hours away should be safe enough.” He promised and kissed her head.

Scarlett groaned a bit coming to in a brightly lit room not sure what was going on but she realised she wasn’t in her own clothes anymore and it was coming back to her that she had been attacked in the elevator trying to get out of her restraints and she began screaming. Something was stopping her from shifting and now she was getting scared.

Lilith nodded softly and kissed him gently "Thanks baby, it means a lot." she said happily before she took his hand leading him up to the restroom "Come on, lets take a bath." she murmured

Jerry came in and smirked watching the woman squirm "No use, you're not going to get free." he muttered

Sheturned and glared at him. “You’re making a mistake. I don’t think you know who it is you’re messing with.” She muttered and spat at him.

He smiled and sat on the edge of the tub while they waited for it to fill up the whole way.

Jerry chuckled some "Oh my dear,I know exactly who I'm dealing with." He said with a smirk on his face "Don't worry, we'll get you back to your scum of a fiancee in due time."

Lilith sat in with him a little while later sighing in content "Have you evwr thought about having a family?" She asked more curious about the subject not suggesting they have one right now.

She snarled and tried to get free again but any time she got close to trying to shift the cuffs seemed to burn at her more and she tried to find some way to get out of there but it wasn't long before the guy was pressing a mask down over her mouth and nose that was making it difficult to breathe, staring at him trying to remain angry until she blacked out but they woke her up and then did it again, measuring how long it took each time before moving on to other tests and experiments, each one wearing her down more and more until there was no fight left in her and she had blacked out, teetering on the edge by this point and Jerry's assisstant helped move her back tothe van, "What if they know it was us?" He asked him, driving it back to the mansion and helping him dump her on the doorstep, banging on the door several times before legging it to the van and driving off again.

Bill smiled a little and shrugged, "Not much, runts of the litter are very rarely expected to reproduce themselves. Weres have a hard time of it as it is, let alone runts." He muttered and kissed her head, "I think I'd like a family... If it was possible." He murmured and kissed her head again. He spent the night trying to relax and not worry about what was going on in their lives but somethign was nagging at the back of his mind all night. He got into comfy clothes after their bath and made his way to bed with her falling asleep with his arms securely aroudn her

Jerry threw her out and shook his head some "Theyre in war with aremenians, it wont come back on us." He muttered before driving off

Gustaf arrived at his brother's to talk business early that morning. He got up the porch and went wide eyed seeing Scarlett. He rushed to her and quickly checked her over feeling ragw fill him thinking this had to be the armenians. He quickly picked her up and went inside "THOMAS!!!" He yelled before calling their medic doing what he could for her. He knew this had to be because of Lilith.

Lilith woke up early that morning frowning softly not seeing Bill. She bit her lip thinking he must've had business to take care of. She yawned and went to the restroom to do her business and brush her teeth. Something felt off to her though, she had no idea why but it didnt feel right in the house

Scarlett was barely conscious all through the night and it had been getting colder and colder but tom never came to see who had banged on the door. He never even seemed to check the CCTV and by the time Gustaf got to her she was barely clinging on.

Bill had snuck out first thing to go get her her favorite breakfast food and some fancy coffee. He wanted to take her out today so she didn’t go stir crazy being in the house along all the time.

Tom came downstairs in his boxers groaning a bit "What do you-" he soon stopped his griping though when he saw Scarlett "What happened?!" He yelled shaking his head a bit "I shouldnt have let her leave..." he whispered

Gustaf shook his head a bit watching him "I found her on your porch, Dean is on the way, I gotta handle something that can't wait." He growled before leaving and going to Bill's. He had known for a bit they were there but by Tom's request he had left them alone.

Lilith walked downstairs in her little lounge wear frowning some as she heard a knock at the door. She looked through the peep hole taking in a sharp breath seeing Gustaf.

Their family doctor arrived and took her up to the infirmary, getting Tom to help, "How long was she out there?" He asked him frowning after he'd been working on her for several minutes and he began slowing down

Gustaf, banged on the door when she didn't answer, "I can smell you Lilith!" He snarled. "I know what you've done this time! And this time it's unforgivable!" He growled, kicking the door in when she still didn't answer and grabbed her by the throat, shoving her up against a wall

Lilith screamed as he busted down the door "I didnt do anything!!" She cried gasping as he pinned her to the wall "G-G-Gustaf....please." she managed to get out

Tom helped him get Scarlett up before taking a deep breath "Last night.....someone came banging on the door. Im guessing thats when...probably around midnight." He whispered as he paced the room

"Do not lie to me!" He yelled in her face, his hands beginning to turn to paws, the claws coming out and digging into her neck some while he used his free hand to tear her clothes off, "Don't make me angry... You remmeber what that's like don't you?" HE snarled and pressed his hand up against her privates, "I seem to remember you liking how I use my fingers though!" HE growled violating her until he got bored and he smirked a bit, using all his force to throw her against the wall on the other side of the room, storming out.

He frowned and shook his head some, "Thomas... I will take her to the hospital and see what we can do... But there's usually no coming back from this... Be prepared to say your goodbyes." He told him, seeing his nurse arrive and got her to help him get her down to the transport, taking her away quickly

Lilith cried softly the entire time but soon afterwards passed out from blood loss. As he threw her across the hallways she landed with a thud without even flinching from blacking out.

Tom growled some and took a deep breath "I'll meet you at the hospital. You better not fucking loose her." He muttered taking a deep breath before he left going to Bill's to try and warn him. He went inside when he saw the door ajar and pulled his gun out. He sniffed the air not getting anything going wide eyed when he saw Lilith on the floor in a pool of blood "No no no no.." he muttered rushing over to check her over

Bill got back with the food and frowned seeing Tom's car, heading inside and tensed immediately. It felt wrong. He set the food on the side table and called out for Lilith but got no response, soon finding Tom with her and just stared at them both shocked. "You do this?!" He asked him, feeling his hair raising on his arrms, ready to shift and attack at any moment.

Tom looked at Bill shaking his head "Bill no....I came to warn you....someone attacked Scarlett. I found her like this." He explained moving out of the pool of blood that had formed around Lilith letting Bill take her "I havent been here long....call the medics, we will find who sid this." He muttered before leaving and rushing to the hospital

Bill whimpered and tried his best to do somehint but he didn't know what to do while he called he medics telling them to get to him asap. He was scared for her and he wanted to know who would dare hurt her like this, quietly begging her to wake up.

Lilith was barely breathing as the medics arrived trying to patch her up before transporting her to the hospital "She needs a blood donor....there is no way she will survive with the amount she has lost." They informed him

Tom arrived at the hospital still covered in blood finding Scarlett immediately "Whats her condition?" He asked their medic taking in deep shallow breaths

He frowned and looked over at tom. “There’s nothing left we can do for her tom. It’s weird. Her insides have been torn up. But there are no superficial wounds. Whoever closed her up made sure she had wounded on the outside that would heal quick but on the inside. Theres no repairing that damage tom. If she had been brought here at midnight last night. Then she would have stood a good chance.” He pat his shoulder and left him to privacy with her.

Bill frowned shaking some. “Well what does she need?!” He questioned them frantically rolling up his shirt sleeve ready to give as much as she needed. He would heal from it but she wouldn’t if he lost her now he lost her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back