• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In the End it's Him & I

Lilith moved to be infront of Jason taking a deep breath as she stared at Bill with pleading eyes "We must go now." She whispered starting to walk away from Jason hoping Bill would follow her.

Tom smiled widely nodding some "Hey I like that idea, you gonna let me help with some stuff?" He asked keeping her close to him

She shivered a bit as her fever was rising again but nodded and held onto him tightly. “Of course. Not just my day is it?” She murmured and rest her head against his shoulder.

He backed out of the alley before turning around and walked quickly with her to get back to the house.

Lilith rushed to the house and got inside locking the doors and starting to check all the windows in a complete panic about them coming in while they were asleep "Oh god...I have to go....its the only way." She muttered to herself in a panicked tone

Tom smiled some "Itll be fun huh? Kinda get away from everything. If you'd like,Ill go get you those bride magazines." He said pressing the call button without her noticing it.

She smiled some feeling her stomach turning again and sighed quietly. “I know well only get a couple weeks holiday after but maybe we could go to Italy. Rome would be nice.” She mumbled moving a little to get to the bucket.

Bill grabbed her arms and shook his head. “Don’t you dare. No way I’m letting you leave because they intimidated you... you’ll be okay I promise.” He murmured and kissed her head. “Just stay close. Don’t go out on your own and I promise no one will come here without permission. If we were in our own place maybe but not here.”

Lilith looked at him shaking in his arms "They....they want me to infiltrate you...they said theyre the reason we are together. Bill you dont understand Jason will kill me in a heartbeat with no issues." She whimpered crying in his arms starting to hyperventilate

Tom nodded some "I'll make sure that happens." He said softly kissing her temple and getting up as their nurse came to look her over.

Gustaf watched his brother walk out and frowned. “They’re not sure why her body isn’t getting rid of it but she’s not healing very well at all.” He muttered.

Bill shook his head. “No no no he’s not going to get to you I promise. I love you and I told you I would keep you safe, I mean that and I still promise that I won’t let him hurt you. You’re going to have to trust me.

Lilith nodded softly and held onto him whimpering quietly "Ive run so far...and theyve known this whole time." She whispered

Tom frowned some shakong his head "They will fucking pay." He muttered frowning as a spy came running in to them panting heavily 'She....she is....she is one of them!'

He frowned kissing her head and lifted her up to take her to their room gently laying her on the bed and crawled in next to her keeping her protectively close.

Scarlett frowned listening to them while they were all stood outside, waiting patiently for tom to come back in

Lilith took a deep breath looking him over "Bill.....you have to tell your dad. If he finds out before...something could happen." She whispered

Tom frowned shaking his head a bit listening to the spy carefully "We will talk about this further tomorrow. First we need to find out further and ask Bill about it." He explained before he sent him off looking at Gustaf who was fuming "You will do NOTHING to her understand?" He said in a dangerously lone tone before he went back in to see Scarlett.

Scarlett reached up for him frowning, "Did I just hear what I think I did?" she asked him quietly, shaking a bit with anger but there wasn't much she could do right now, leaning into him and fighting to keep her eyes open.

Bill frowned shaking his head "He would kill us both.... The last woman I was with nearly destroyed everything and he was mad enough with that even though he had approved of that relationship." He muttered.

Lilith frowned softly and looked into his green eyes "What do you mean?" She asked softly "What did she do?"

Tom sighed heavily nodding some "We have to handle this right, we can't attack without knowing it all. He only saw her talk but didnt hear what they said. I will talk with Bill; but a close eye will be kept on her." He explained quietly. He didn't need an internal family war at the moment so he was going to try to keep this civil

"That's so long as Gus doesn't tell your Dad first." She mumbled looking out the window of the room to see him already walking back to his car.

He frowned shaking his head, "It wasn't good... Let's leave it at that." He muttered rubbing at his face

Tom went wide eyed "Fuck. Ill be right back." He muttered getting up to catch Gustaf but it was too late. He walked back into Scarlett's room shaking his head some "If Frank finds out she is dead....and Bill too."

Lilith nodded softly and leaned up kissing his cheek gently "I love you Bill." She said quietly in her mother tongue before she yawned and cuddled him more.

Scarlett nodded and frowned leaning into him a little and yawned, "I'm starting to feel a little more normal." she mumbled, reaching for the tV remote to put some trash TV on for a bit in the background

Bill frowned and kissed her gently nodding "I love you too." He whispered, gently carressing her cheek, lifting her up and carrying her up to bed, "It's getting late. We should get some sleep

Lilith nodded softly and held onto him "Yes...that sounds nice." She whispered falling asleep as soon as she hit the bed.

Tom handed her the remote nodding a bit "Thats good to hear." He murmured kissing her temple gently

She nodded some and leaned into him. “Tom... you need to work on your temper.” She told him quietly. “Because I will not put up with being a punching bag nor will I stick around to be yelled at every couple minutes. That’s all I’m going to say.” She mumbled and started nodding off to sleep.

He smiled and watched her for a few minutes gently caressing her cheek before going to take a shower but came out again to grab a towel and frowned seeing Gustaf standing in the doorway so he quickly stepped out to the landing with him. “What are you doing here?” He asked.

Tom gave a long heavy sigh and nodded softly "Alright..." he whispered

Gustaf glared at the bed then turned to Bill unable to hide his disgust to this woman now "That thing you share a bed with......she is the enemy....our spy caught her with those armenian scum bags."

Bill glared at him. “Maybe by blood but not by choice!” He snarled at him. “She is not one of them. She is is one of us.” He snarled. “She is mine and I will not let anything or anyone hurt her!” He yelled at him and shoved him back.

Scarlett smiled and fell asleep snuggled in close to him

Gustaf growled more shaking his head "You are protecting her?! You knew about this?! How could you do this to your own blood?" He growled feelimg his wolf start to come out.

Tom held her a bit before he passed out

Bill glared at him. “Yes. I’m defending her because she is not part of them Luke you say. She was born into that but left it. Long time go!” He snarled at him.

Gustaf growled at him shaking his head more "Is that what she tells you?! You believe her?! Thats what she wants you to think!" He yelled frowning as he saw her at the glass doors shaking his head "Traitor..." he muttered before he stormed out of the house.

Bill glared at him as he left, shaking like mad and turned to look at Lilith before going back to bed with her not saying a word, just slipping his arms around her carefully and held her close, kissing her head before going back to sleep.

Lilith woke up in the morning and sighed softly looking at Bill as he slept. She bit her lip hard before she got up and went to find a bag. She didnt want him to be in danger, she thought he would be safer without her there.

Tom woke up and groaned softly havinh not been comfortable in that bed at all. He yawned some and got up to stretch smiling softly as he looked at Scarlett

She rolled in to move closer to him in her sleep and started frowning when he wasn’t there, grumbling while she woke up and looked over at him. “What time is it?” She whispered curling up and pulling more of the covers over her.

Bill woke up and saw she was out of the bed, rushing towards the stairs and got down in record time. “Where are you going?!” He asked her frantically seeing her opening the front door.

Lilith turned to look at him with tears falling down her face "Its for the best....so you dont get hurt. I should leave." She whispered looking at him with saddened eyes

Tom glanced at his watch rubbing one eye a bit to get the gunk out of the corner "Almost 10." He murmured

Users who are viewing this thread

Back