• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In Search of a Long Term Rp Partner

Archer14

Deviated septum
Hi, I'm Savannah. I've been roleplaying for a few years, and I'm always looking for that needle in a haystack kind of partner. I love developing plots and adding drama at every turn, and love fantasy, modern, sci-fi, dystopian, utopian, medieval/historical, etc. roleplays.

I'm not too picky about what I look for in a partner. I just want:

1.) Someone who is committed, and won't leave in the middle of an rp without warning.
2.) A little rp experience would be nice, especially if you like creating ocs for every rp using character sheets
3.) Please don't pull any one liners, I usually reply with 3-6 sentences, or on kik more of 4-8 lines.
4.) Plot with me! Don't make me do all the work, or vice versa. Let's work together on creating a cool rp.

Some Rp pairings I've been into: (italics for roles I prefer)

Dance Instructor
x Student
College Student x College Student
Arranged Marriage between King/prince x Queen/princess
Assassin x Royal/VIP
Alpha x Human
Alpha x Omega

Some plots/setting/world ideas:

Pirates. Anything pirate pairing/storyline. Yes.
Elves. I will send you like a 20 page google doc on a book outline if you really want to get into this world.
Utopian
Dystopian
Historical Kingdoms
Wild West
Long Distance Relationship
Mutant Government Compound
High School
Werewolves
If you have any other rp ideas I would love to hear them!

If all this sounds great to you, then please comment on this thread or feel free to message me with some ideas!

Alpha/human or queen and princess sound great, I’d love to plot with you. Just message me.

Hi there!

I would be very keen on being your long-term RP partner.

I'm looking for an epic adventure tale set in medieval fantasy world. Like LOTR/Middle Earth setting with elves, dwarves, orcs and dragons!

I'm very interested to hear more about your elf lore too :)

Let me know!

Very interested in your ideas. I'd love to check out your elves sheet as well if you are down. PM if you're interested and we can discus.

Down to get into the Elves rp. I'm down to read a 20 page doc. I also have several worlds I could share via docs.
Long live google docs.

Hi!
I was curious if you would be interested in roleplaying with me. My likes are similar to the ones you've listed, and I took interest in a few of them.
I'm a long term roleplayer and have been doing it now for 5+ years. I don't like when others drop out of when they are roleplaying unexpectedly so you can probably safely assume that I wont do the same, unless I die or something else dramatic like that (lol). Love me a good plot. Saw you like pirates and I have one I've been meaning to start out for a basic plot idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back