• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In-Search for Long-Term and Active Partners

Kameron Esters-

Fear my godly wrath!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, My name is Kameron Esters I'm about to turn 20 sometime this years. I've been roleplaying for the better of 6 years and I am currently looking for active, long-term partners for few original plots I had in mind but a few things you need to know:

1. Please be 18+ as some of the content in these original plots are very mature.
2. Communication is very vital in and out of rp. If you're gonna be gone for awhile please let me know and such so I'm not just waiting. And in terms of in-rp, if there's on your mind feel free to address them in a friendly manner. Every roleplayer is and idealist, so fill free to say what you're thinking.
3. I don't mind playing as secondary characters as I often find them almost as enjoyable as playing as primary characters.
4. I believe in both quality and quantity, but I only require 1-2 paragraphs though. If you wanna do more, you most certainly can. Be as descriptive as you can, but don't push yourself if nothing comes to mind.
5. Grammar. Is not a big issue for me as we all make mistakes. Just go back and fix them. Plain and simple for me.

Another thing, for any roleplayers that have certain characters they're looking to use in a roleplay, you are most certainly welcome to use them here. Now for the plots I have in mind (Note: Some of these might come off as incomplete and/or ridiculous but I want as much creative freedom as we can to make world-building and story telling that much better.)

{Insert Decent Title Here}: This plot is modern (But is anything BUT realistic). I can't really explain this one as it has a plot but it's not really defined by it, as it is a comdic action misadventures based, but also covers other heave subjects. I'll have a sample on this one in particular to give you a better picture of what I'm talking about.

Eterniad: This plot revolves around the idea of a Greek Ragnarok. The Godess of Discord, Eris strikes once more to end the Olympians and all those at their beck and call. She goes off to secretly secretly bring together an army of all the enemies the Olympians have made both deity and mortal alike to fight on the battlefronts of Heaven and Earth. (With this one I plan to delve more into the lesser known figures of the Greek mythos to play apart in this story, both gods and men alike)

Somber Arc: This plot is a dark-fantasy. The Conquered King, Oldren has slain the Thaveca Dynasty and has taken the magical power bestowed upon them, The Advent Medalion. With it, he has corrupted its benevolent power with his very soul and now the entirety of the world crumbles from his barbaric rul,desertification and wars against rebels and the re-emergence of monsters. (This plot allows for world-building)

If there's any questions regarding these plots or anything else I may not have covered, then feel free to ask me. Also, We can roleplay here or on discord. It doesn't matter to me either way.

Hey lovely!! I’m a sucker for modern darker stories, i also have lots of plots! If maybe you’d wanna write, let me know!!!?

Hey lovely!! I’m a sucker for modern darker stories, i also have lots of plots! If maybe you’d wanna write, let me know!!!?
Thank you for letting me know. I'll alert you when more people are interested. But While I wait, what plots did you have in mind?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back