• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In need of RP!

Snark Bait

hocus pocus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Heloooo, I'm looking for a buddy to do an RP with me. When it comes to 1x1s I generally look for something very casual and lighthearted, but something with a little more plot is always good. And romance isn't a must, but I always love having it.

I generally play as a male, but will be female if the situation calls for it. Post length for me can vary depending on who I'm with, what you give is almost always what you get. I'm on Mountain standard time and I'm usually on anytimes between 4:00 and 11:30, but June 11th is my last day of school before exams so I will be able to be available all day after that (excluding the three days I have exams on)

I do MxF, MxM, and FxF.

I usually come up with pairings with my partner, but here are a few to choose from if you want.

Rebel X Geek (I prefer for this to be MxF)

Teacher X Student (only MxM)

Celebrity X Unfan

Ghost X Human

Superhero X Regular person

Roommate X Roommate

Vampire X Werewolf

Gang leader X Socialite

I also have this plot in mind about two journalists going on tour with a band all year to do research for an article in the magazine they work for. I would really love to do this one, I've been wanting to do it forever but it requires us both taking on three characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in teacher x student as long as I'm the student played teacher to much. And ghost x human those would be thongs I would love to rp with you.

Would you like me to pm you.

[QUOTE="Binnie Ryman]I'd love to do a Gang Leader X Socialite.

[/QUOTE]
Excellent! Send me a PM and we can plan this out more there.

Raelee said:
I'd love to do a rebel x geek if you're interested. c:
Of course I'm interested! Just send me a PM and we'll go from there!

I like the pairings:

Rebel X Geek

Teacher X Student

Roommate X Roommate

Could you PM me if you are interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like

rebel x geek

Celebrity x unfan

Roommate x roommate

Gang leader x socialite

Maybe if you're interested in any of these, let me know! :)

Everyone who showed interest I would love it if you sent me a PM so we can work some stuff out, I apologize for my kinda late reply.

Celebrity x Unfan (I'd prefer to be the Unfan, but *shrug*) or Room Mate x Room Mate would be fun.

You said you usually come up with pairings with your partner, yes? I've been trying to shape up plots with my partners as of lately; we can do that if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back