• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In need of more RP's

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hello everyone! I am looking for more partners to to with! I like fandoms and original stories and I like to come up with plots with my partners. I do mxf, fxf, and mxm, and I usually play a submissive character. I am always willing to double whether it be playi ga character in a fandom you wanted me to play or just have a dominant and submissive character each. I enjoy role-playing and I'm in quite often. I will do 18+ rp's but I only will do them on Discord. My timesone is EST. Also please me active and don't disappear without letting me know. We could talk and try to work something out, restart the rp, or quit the rp and go out separate ways, but please do not just leave me without any word and I will do the same. I rp on Discord and in PM's here (I'm not comfortable with threads). I have some ideas of my own or if you'd like we can work something out! Please PM or comment here! I'd love to do with you!

I enjoy Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Batman, Hobbit/Lord of the Rings and Stranger Things to name a few

Users who are viewing this thread

Back