• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In need of a pirate!

RaceySenpai

a literal potato
Hi! Quick run down; I'm Racey. I'm a 23 year old woman who prefers playing women. I work daily but I am always connected to the Internet. I can give anything between two paragraphs and a small novel (while I don't expect that much from you, I do need something to work with :)  ).

NOW DOWN TO BUSINESS

So this is an idea I have had and I would love to play it out with someone! I'm not going to go into massive detail, so instead, I will be giving you the cheap, abbreviated, spark notes version!!

King goes away on routine sailing trip. Doesn't return. Government tried to take over. Rough around the edges Princess isn't happy. Navy captures sarcastic asshole pirate. Pirate crew raids town looking for pirate. Princess sees this as her chance. Princess releases pirate but blackmailing him by taking something of his. Makes him sail her across the sea to find father. Adventure and shenanigans follow.

• Now I clearly need a sarcastic, asshole of a pirate before we can set sail! Hope it's you!! Pm me if you're interested or if you have any questions!!
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back