• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In need of a juicy romance partner :3

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Hello! I'm looking for one or two members that are willing to RP with me :)

I have no plots, but this is a mxf pairing. I also do fandoms if you are interested in that.

Here are a few rules i have for my partners.

I only RP as male, and on very rare ocasions as the female. So basically i'm looking for a female partner.

Be able to post multiple times a day

I have no specific length, just type so that it makes sense, responds to the previous post and start a new action, to keep the RP rolling. With that said, one liners are a no go

And that's it!

A few pairings that i find interesting

Guard x Noble (Medieval-ish)

Soldier x soldier (Modern)

Fandoms

Rakudai Kishi no chavarly

Your lie in april

Overwatch

Akame Ga Kill

Fate/Stay night UBW

NOTE: I do NOT play fandom characters, only OC's since i know much better how to play a character that i've created

Amber10170221 said:
I'd be interested in a Guard x Noble. Been itching for a medieval roleplay.
I'm doing that with someone already. But i can do two of those, unless you want to brainstorm ideas for something else medieval?

AssassinaMystica said:
Hmm intrigued in your gaurdx noble and medivalxmedival ones :)
Oh my. Everyone likes medieval :D that's the third request for the guard x noble though, so would it be alright if we brainstormed for another romance/medieval pairing?

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Oh my. Everyone likes medieval :D that's the third request for the guard x noble though, so would it be alright if we brainstormed for another romance/medieval pairing?
hmmmm pm me so we can discuss available pairings... i dont mind any pairing will do in medival times ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back