• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In Hopes That Someone Will RP With Me.

_Sepkendra_

Greetings and salutations fellow RP'ers!

Allow me to tell you a bit about me and what I'm looking for in my "ideal" RP partner/s.

1. Please be active. At least a reply a day or once every other day.
  2. No one - liners. At least 3 - 10 sentences per paragraph.
  3. No God - Modding.
  4. 3rd - person - writing - style only.
  5. I RP via PM's and on - site only.
  6. I enjoy FC's, but they aren't absolutely necessary.
  7. I write female characters only.
PAIRINGS.

Vampire / Human (*ASK FOR PLOT*)
Vampire Sire / Vampire Fledgling
Pokémon Egg Birther / Team "Black" (*ASK FOR PLOT : CRAVING*)
Alien / Human (ASK FOR PLOT)
Lesser Demon Slave / Demon Lord
Human / Demon
Kidnapper / Kidnapped
Victim / Physical Torturer (*CRAVING*)

If interested in RP'ing with me, please don't be shy about sending me a PM.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Question, friend: I'm a little busy in my day-to-day, perhaps not so much that I couldn't actively respond every 1-2 days, but enough to wonder the volume of those responses..?

One-liners are an agreed no-go, but as for the 3-10 sentences per paragraph, how many paragraphs? Play it by ear or..?

I'm interested in the vampire/human stuff, sounds fun. I have some ideas for it.
But I'm new with this, so don't know if you'll like to rp with me.

Gotta say, I'm a sucker for anything space related so you've got my interest in the alien/human plot and I reckon I already have a handful of character ideas to fit the bill. Care to start the PM if you're interested, or would you rather I do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back