In Game

Listening to the Solidus give them their chances of survival, Larassa rolled her eyes and continued to poke at her shoulder, wincing a couple times in the process. She had no real reason for doing this other than the fact that things were utterly mundane at the moment. Not too keen to spend forever just talking to anyone, Larassa already was itching for some action and she no longer had her bow and arrows to make a move from a distance. Her dagger would be useless in this situation given that there were electrified bars in her way. As was already made known by the others present, throwing punches was going to get nobody anywhere right now and now the Solidus was informing them of their wonderfully bright future if they tried to attempt any escape attempt right now. Brilliant.

Hearing the Solidus agree with her, Larassa grinned and shifted her attention away from her injured shoulder, as she said, "I try, Zolidus." At the mention of not being fed regularly, Larassa huffed and said, "I hope zey feed us regularly. I eat a lot in vone day and doubt anyone would like to deal vith me ven I'm hungry." The Solidus rolled right into questioning why they were all here together and Larassa shrugged, whether or not anyone saw her do so. "Mate, we've all made names for ourselfes in ze criminal world, yeah? Ze probably vere looking for ze best in zeir areas of expertise. An unusual way of complimenting, if ye ask me. I'll take vat I can get, zough." Hearing the mention of some admiral's name, Larassa began absentmindedly flopping her tail about beside her, softly slapping the ground of her cell with it. Larassa had never played chess before nor had she ever heard of such a thing. It was described as a game, though. She could only wonder what kind of game it was since her race hardly played any games beyond tag or chase. They were always more physically-involved and outside so they didn't do anything inside beyond cooking, cleaning themselves, and sleeping.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted and Larassa gave Cael a startled look, as she watched him doubling over with laughter. What was so funny? Soon, Cael explained himself, as he discussed the sheer volume of just how impossible it was for any of them to escape at any given time while on this ship. Smirking at him, Larassa opened her mouth to taunt him with sarcasm, but was interrupted before she could when someone entered the temporary holding room. Immediately, Larassa scrambled to her feet, the claws on her feet scraping against the concrete floor and seemingly echoing in the momentary silence. Folding her ears back against her head and even ruffling her wings a bit against her back, as they were no longer hidden in her duster coat that she had not been allowed to keep on her, Larassa let out a low growl at the stranger, which intensified briefly when the man set his eyes on her. The way he carried himself and even the way he spoke set her off in a way that made her recognize him as someone who likely thought he was above everyone around him. Larassa hated people like that.

Clenching her fists at her sides, Larassa listened as the man responded to both Cael and the Solidus. Shaking her head at this and giving the man a signature glare, Larassa spoke up, "Vat do ye vant vith us? Vy go trough so much trouble just to get all of us togezer like zat?" It wasn't until she was waiting in silence for the man's response that Larassa noticed the hum from the electrified bars of her cell was no longer present. Curious as a fox, Larassa slowly tapped the bars of her cell and flinched before realizing there was no shock from them. Interesting. Glancing across to Cael's cell, Larassa noticed that he also realized the lack of electricity, though it could just be a subconscious response since he was more easily angered than Larassa prided herself in not being. Flickering her ears about, Larassa raised an eyebrow at the Dorogan, wondering if he would snap out of his bout of anger and see the new possibility that had just arisen for all of them. If they took this Admiral alive and threatened to kill him, surely almost anyone on this ship would obey their every orders, yes?

@zCrookedz @Bolts @Flutterby @Ch3rryBlossom28 @Vulcan @Dominaiscna

As Glo'cer sat back in his cell, He heard the belly chuckling of Cael. The soldiers were the reason it was only 5%. Just hearing the man sound so sure of himself made Gol'cer smile. Codes? Hanger shields and driving a space ship? It actually made him glow a little hearing such things. If the soldiers were dealt with, he surly could do anything he pleased. It was quite the interesting thought of listening to such an ignorant person. Perhaps he should take a note of the way he speaks. Should he start to talk about things in a similar fashion, he would change the wording or perhaps the tone to not sounds as foolish. He didn't need to pipe in during the laughing. If he had a chance to show off his skill set, well then that was pay back enough. That is if the man was smart enough to understand his own humility. It would make for a good experiment. 

I suppose that is a reason in on itself. It just seemed too direct for such an Empire. By my understanding and experiences, it has always been a mercenary job to catch those in our fields, assuming you are someone who breaks the law of course. By my understanding, that is a 99% probability. I would enquirer just what everyone's expertise are. That would only solidi- 

His soon to be speech was cut short by the sudden opening of the door. One of Gol'cer's eyes enlarged as to show he was interested in what was about to transpire. Though he had just recently sat down, he felt it would make for a much smoother investigation. He was amused by the Admiral's words. Funny how he spoke in a similar tone as he did. Before he could pitch in, the Siklaid had jumped the gun and went straight for the main question. Something the Solidus could appreciate. Direct questions could lead to many more topics to pry open. 

I too have similar questions as the Siklaid. While I do have my own ideas, getting a straight answer is a rather keen thought. He said looking the man up and down. He wondered just how the others would react to such a power in front of them. Would they be witty or strong headed? Violent or pleading for a way out? Gol'cer was unsure just what he would do until he had more information. He surly would not plead though. That was for those who could not think their way out of a room with an open door. At this moment, there were just too many variables missing for him to get the clearest picture. He did take the Siklaid's words into consideration though. Creatures of different skills did call for some interesting ideas.

While the others continued chatting, Artemis got to her feet and silently, or as silent as a cyborg could manage, made her was to the small window at the back of her room. Curiously observing the view to the endless void outside, she listened in on the conversation bouncing before, laughing light, or something like laughing, at the joke Larassa had said. How funny. 

Then the Solidus spoke of their chance of 5% at escaping. The odds sounded quite good to her. In terms of practicality, if the creature'/ stats were correct and extremely accurate, it meant that they at least had a chance to take control and that such a feat was not completely impossible. Surely it would be better to stand and fight here where they had more of a chance than in a proper prison... if they were even being taken there that is. 

The Doragon began speaking and Artemis picked up slightl bitterness in his tone which confused her as he was laughing at the same time. Was he perhaps, what others have called, losing it? Yet his words made sense and were logical. While he ranted, an idea started forming in her head as she reached up and felt the glass... not surprisingly it had been improved to withstand any force acted upon it...maybe not any force... that was still to be tested. The window was too small anyway so a solid creature of her size would not be able to fit through.  Solid huh? 

Casting a glance over her shoulder, she caught sight of the Solidus and her eyes searched his cell. Had he a window? If he did, if they could somehow break the window, even if it is but a crack, he should be able to get out right? There was the possibility of falling into the void... unless he could break into one of the windows of the other cells with bars where he could get through into the main hall and deactivate all the other cells.. what were the chances of that? There were many things that could go wrong... but it was a way right? 

Leaving the window, she made her way to the forcefield, preparing to suggest the idea to the Solidus for his opinion and analysis of it. Yet, before  she could speak, the door to the hallways opened, interrupting Cael. In strode a man who was undoubtedly of high importance. He seemed familiar in some way but she mainly focused on the fact that he had come in alone. The aggression and the tension in the room seemed to build as he entered yet the cyborg remained still, unmoving.

Pink eyes observed his every move in silence; her gaze only leaving his figure to cast a look at all the other inmates in their cells and their reactions. The Doragon and the Siklaid seemed to have found something strange going on with the bars of their cage. Artemis did not attempt to touch the forcefield as she could still feel the energy radiating off of it. It was most definitely still on. 

As of now, she would stay put and observe what was to happen next. 

As the minutes ticked by Rosalyn's mind switched from the sudden resurgent of horrible memories and listening to what the others where saying. They were all trying to think of ways to escape. From where she was sitting, Rosalyn was able to see basically everyone they had captured. Looking at each one of them she wondered why most of them had such hope they could get out. Rosalyn tended to be more of a brute force type of person but she did know when to think logically. The humming of the electricity was loud and clear to her. If the bars didn't have that on it she most likely could have broken the bars but then what? Back in her home planet, years after that incident with the field trip, he had seen what her government did to those who managed to escape from their cells. They would drain their blood to the brink of death and then slowly but surely nurse them back to health. Her body shivered at the thought.  It was then that she heard the "Iron Fist" burst out laughing. She raised an eyebrow curious as to what set him off. She had zoned out and didn't hear what the Solidus had said. A sad smile grew on her lips when the iron fist continued to mention how impossible it would be to escape and at this point in time Rosalyn wasn't going to try. Not like she could anyway. As long as the bars were electrified she couldn't even touch them. She barely caught it before iron fist suddenly stopped speaking but she did hear him say that the man who had captured them was not the Admiral. 

When the door to their area had opened, Rosalyn shot to her feet. Her posture straitened as it usually did when dealing with someone who believed they were better than her. These puny creatures wouldn't last a second against her if they only relied on their bodies. They had to rely on their mechanical weapons to even capture all of them. A grin formed on her lips at the thought of punching this Admiral in the face with her crystallized hand. A man, whom she could only assume was the Admiral by the way he looked and moved, walked up to the center of where they where. She listened intently as the man talked, her fists clenching at her side. Just they way he looked made her want to hit him. Rosalyn didn't respond to him. Either way this man would talk not matter what they thought.

Nu wandered from the bars of her cell over to the wall, testing its surface as the others argued about the possibility of getting out. The wall of her cell looked like the same material as the others, but when she placed her fingertips on it, they wouldn't stick like they should have. Microscopic grooves in a complicated pattern, coupled with a layer of specialized oils her skin secreted, should have made climbing up even a smooth wall like this a very simple matter. It must have been coated with something strange, because her fingers had no more grip on the wall than that of the Dorogan's. 

She found she didn't agree with the Solidus's assessment of 5%; it was beginning to seem even lower.

The Kryx flattened her ears as Cael began to speak. His voice was loud and booming and hurt her ears.

The sound of the door opening cut him off. Nu turned her cobalt eyes toward the door and crossed her lithe arms. The man that walked in was clearly one who was viewed as important by both the Empire and himself. Her smaller ears flattened in displeasure. If this was the Admiral, then he was the one who had arranged for their capture, something she did not appreciate.

He spoke as if speaking to free individuals, which didn't cheer her up in the slightest. Furry-wings blurted out a few questions, and Nu looked at her with an odd expression. On a Dorogan face, it would have been along the lines of pitying derision, but on her, it came across merely as a slightly sideways motion of her main ears and narrowed eyes.

This was why she didn't enjoy other criminals. They were either insufferably haughty and cold, like the Solidus, or entirely too brash and rough-around-the-edges, like the Siklaid and the punching-gem-lady. Why did they never seem to have stable temperaments?

The situation was rubbing her entirely the wrong way. Which did not harbor good feelings for the man speaking, who apparently was the cause of it.

"Is it fair to say 'captive audience'?" She murmured, letting her narrowed eyes return to the Admiral.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gru'ha watched as several of the captives shifted in their cells at his appearances, and immediately began to throw out questions. The Siklaid was the first to begin with questions, but Gru'ha merely blinked at her and let his head move on a swivel back towards the Solidus. In true form of his race, he was analytical and straight to the point. But it was the Kryx that finally made the generals studious shell crack as he began chuckling at the Kryx's humor. 

"It would seem that way." 

He then began to move forward until he was before the cell with the Siklaid and he stopped with a questionable look. 

"My dear, each and every one of you is a criminal in the eyes of The Dorogan Galactic Empire. What I want with you, is for each of you to remain behind bars until you are dead. Then, at least, the galaxy might be a little bit safer."

With that he turned on his heels and began to stride towards the middle of the hall where they could all see him. 

"That, however, is not why you are all here today."

He sighed, he was not overly enthusiastic about his own plan, but it was the only way he could see to accomplish his goals. 

Gru'ha reached into the pocket of his jacket and fished out a small cylindrical device. He gripped it tight before turning and speaking once more. 

"Each of you, has undoubtedly heard about the rising influence of the rebellion that is spreading across the galaxy. It is being pushed forward by a figure known only as Sper, and it has found its way into the very inner workings of The Empire. This very ship crawls with rebellion spies that are waiting for any information to take back to Sper to destroy the empire. That is why I had the cameras disabled."

Cael's face changed from his glare to inquisitive, and he glanced up at the camera he had seen before. Sure enough, the small blue light that had signaled that the camera was functioning, was now off. His eyes slowly moved back to Gru'ha who was waiting patiently for any questions that the groups attention again. 

"This meeting, this gathering of the galaxies most violent, despicable, and corrupt individuals; I orchestrated because I can not trust my own soldiers. This conversation will have never happened when you leave this ship, and if the empire finds you again, you will be killed on sight."

Gru'ha lifted the small holo disc and pressed the small button on the side. The holoscreen sprang to life before the cells showing a map of an outer rim cluster of planets. 

"A week ago, the planet of Mag'leous intercepted a beacon coming from outside imperial space. It belong to a vessel that crash landed on the planet. Before the vessel was destroyed by the planets sulfuric atmosphere, a single piece of the craft was saved. Since then, we have been able to discern one thing about the vessel...."

At that, Gru'ha stopped and let his eyes wander around the room to make sure he had all their attentions. This was the most important part of the entire discussion, and he would not repeat himself. 

Cael's glower had returned but now he leaned on the bars with his arm hanging through with a bit more interest. 

Gru'ha sighed and returned to his proper stature from before. 

"The ship, was from Avalon."

Gru'ha clicked the holo device again and a picture of the Mag'leous planet came into view, with a small yellow trail leading away from it into space. 

"We only know the trajectory of where it came from. Which is not much of a start, but it is a place to start. I would suggest going to Mag'leous and starting from there."

Cael began to chuckle once more as he began to thump on the bars of his cell with his fingers. 

"You are out of your mind Gru'ha. The stress has fried whatever little brain was rattling around inside that overgrown head of yours. You think that you can just fly off into deep space on the whim that you MIGHT have gotten something from Avalon?? AVALON, a planet that is nothing more than a fairytale? Seriously, when did they stop doing psych exams for senior officers because..."

Gru'ha clicked the holo device once more and the map disappeared into it. He began to slowly walk over towards Cael chuckling himself which interupted him.

"No Mr. Cael, I am not flying anywhere into deep space. If the rebellion were to find out this information, they would be on their way to Avalon as we speak. No, that is why I am sending all of you there instead. This group is the toughest of the tough, you should have no problems locating and defending yourselves from whatever you find in the outer rim, and if you can't, well there's plenty more where you came from, isn't there?"

Gru'ha, turned from Cael and looked over the faces of the captives once more before continuing.

"Now, you are probably wondering why in the hell you would ever agree to this. We'll the simple answer is this; I have more power than you can possibly imagine. Wanted posters, removed. Bounty's, disappeared. Influences that I can use to get you anything you desire; and of course, the one thing I am sure each of you can appreciate, more Imperial Credits than you could spend in a lifetime."

Gru'ha stopped his pacing and was once more before the cells, his face was set in an expression of dead seriousness. 

"Now, in 5 minutes, the console by the door is programed to short circuit and release all of you. You will have about 30 seconds before the ship is alerted to your escape. Your weapons, and tools are locked away in the room beyond this guarded by two soldiers. Then you must make it to Mr. Caels ship within the hanger. It was the only one that was taken aboard at Raq'tak. Until then, I suppose we have a few short minutes for questions...."

@Bolts @Lioness075 @Dominaiscna @Flutterby @Ch3rryBlossom28[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]

The solidus glared at Gru'ha as if trying to analyze him for any ill intent. He wasn't one for understanding the deep emotions most life forms had, but he had studied bits of psychological readings. There were gives that could come from a lie or a hidden truth. As he listened to the man's words and his movement, they were strong and with ease. Though he was displeased by his own plan, Gru'ha seemed to be telling the truth.

estimated success rate has now been increased to 80%. A jump in numbers is worthy enough to take a chance. I have not not ditected any sign of backstabbing.  Though I have doubts, it is logical to take advantage of this... News. he said aloud though it was mainly meant for himself. He studied the few around in their cages. each had a different skill from teaches, species, and so on. It was quite the interesting team Gru'ha was forcing together in a sense. 

Did is he have any intention to keep with the info? Find the origin which was Avalon? Perhaps.... It would be enlightening. Gol'cer had heard rumors of such a world in fairytales. Though the idea behind it seemed so otherworldly, if such a place did exsist, no doubt information would swirl. very curious how you went about it. Surly you will have much to explain Should we succeed. he studied the man once again. Odds are the soldiers would be in a similar fashion as he was. Weapons, focus, the like. The solidus brought his long fingers together in front of his face as if to think. 

to... Ensure this escape goes well.. And in all odds bring us closer to 99%, I do have a question. Not to you... Sir. But to the apparent party I will have to atleast escape with. What are your skills, talents, abilities. Anything I can work with. Should you be truthful, I may craft a plan within a minute. Should you all... Follow the ideal layout I set befor us, our odds of escape would be much more reliable. if his fellow criminals agreed, things would go swimmingly. He cared not if they gave him funny looks or sarcastic comments. He knew they all wanted to go free. In this set of cercumstances, it was only logical they all agree to work together. At least until they reach a planet if they wish to split up.  oh, and Gru'ha, though the possibility is quite low, would you mind being our captive for a few minutes? I would just like to exclude any variables I can. 

As the General slowly explained the situation to them, Artemis's interest slowly grew. She had a suspicion that the Empire needed them alive and well for something... but this was out of her expectations. How funny. To think the General was forced to resort to the worst of the worst, the considered "scum of the universe" is not something one would see everyday, but he was ready to put much on the line including his own life for the safety of the Empire and that she respected. It was undoubtedly a very dangerous thing he was asking them to do, but it was also the perfect chance to collect more DNA samples and whatnot and test out her body.

And, after all, they were the worst of the worst which technically made them the best. If they can't do it, no one else can. And, as much as she disliked the Empire and its rule over their side of the galaxy, she doubted that the Rebellion would be any better. It was always one group of creatures trying to control the other. There would ne no difference in the end. 

As the Solidus took his turn to voice his thoughts and then, his offer to craft a plan to which, if the others agreed, they'd follow, she took her time to observe the others and their reactions before voicing her own, addressing mainly the General and the Solidus.

"General," Artemis began, approaching the forcefield that separated her from the general and from the others, "You risk much stepping in here, even more than your life. Whether it is either due to bravery or desperation or both, it does not matter, for you have my support." 

The cyborg paused for a second, wondering if she should explaing her reasoning for her decision. "I always did want to break out from a highly guarded, state-of-the-art Empire Flagship and sail into the uncharted space and endless void in search of a civilisation that known till now to only exist in fairytales." It would almost sound like she was sarcastic, but Artemis was smiling mysteriously, casting a curious look at everyone else at all the other captives. "It sounds rather fun actually. Undoubtedly important with potentially the weight of the entire Empire on our backs... but still fun." 

It was then that she turned her attention to the Solidus, with a curious look in her eyes. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"I am trusting you then with my life and with secrets and information about me that I would normally kill others for knowing. I'm assuming everyone else will go if they also agree to go along with this, so that is a lot of pressure, but you don't seem like the type to let us down."[/COLOR]

Smiling slightly, she continued, [SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 13px]"To make it easier for you, I have what all that one needs to be your average, stereotypical assassin. I have the speed, agility, silence and... stealth for it."  [/SIZE]At that, the stealth chromosome she had collected earlier kicked in to action and she melted into her surroundings for a second before reappearing again. "That's all,"  she stated with a grin, "have fun with that."

Artemis breathed out as if completely finished before remembering something. "ah, and one condition that you will have to work with. I will not kill those soldiers. Knock them out perhaps, but not kill."

@Bolts @zCrookedz

Larassa scowled at the Admiral's response, not too keen on everything that was being told to them and it seemed the Solidus shared her distrust at first. At least, he agreed with her questions. When the man moved in front of her cell, Larassa almost immediately grabbed the bars and brought her muzzle between two, all the while growling at the man with her ears folded backwards. "I ain't yer 'dear', old man and-" Before Larassa could continue, the man had already turned away and was moving on, as he decided to talk to all of them now. Huffing at this, Larassa rolled her eyes and then decided to simply glare at the man now, drawing her muzzle back behind the bars.

Raising an eyebrow at the mention of the rebellion in the galaxy, Larassa wondered why the Admiral thought this was remotely of interest to this group. At least, for Larassa, she could care less about a rebellion. All she wanted was targets and they were bountiful for her since her name became infamous. Scoffing at the mention that this Sper person had spies implanted within the Admiral's own ranks, Larassa muttered, "Please, old man, tell me more about zings I could care less about."

Larassa briefly moved her eyes to make sure the camera was truly disabled and saw the light had blinked off by now. Interesting. Listening to the Admiral continue, Larassa frowned when he mentioned trusting Larassa and the others over his own soldiers, but that once they left the ship (how?) that they'd treated like dogs. Rolling her eyes again, Larassa asked in a sarcastic tone, "Sorry, was zat supposed to inspire me?" When the Admiral held up his holo disc and showed a galaxy-wide map and went into his next important topic, Larassa sighed. While this was certainly some interesting information to take in, Larassa still didn't care about some rebellion that didn't involve someone like her. When the Admiral dramatically looked about the room, Larassa abruptly said, "Get on wiz it already, old man." Not a moment later, he spoke of a planet Larassa had only heard vaguely about. She'd never followed up on it, as it were mere legend and certainly nothing that would aid Larassa in her line of work. 

To top everything off, the Admiral gave them a tiny lead, hardly anything to go off of, and now was saying they had to go find this fictional planet? Shaking her head while Cael ranted at the Admiral, Larassa muttered, "And ye think we've got screws loose in our heads, old man." What motivation did she have for finding a non-existent planet for a crazy old man? Growling at the mention of there being plenty more where they came from, Larassa snapped, "Except none of zem vill be better zan us!" Of course, she realized too late that this would only further encourage the old Admiral. Great. 

The Admiral moved on to mention his power of removing wanted posters and bounties, except that didn't include the one thing way deep down that Larassa would want: her banishment from her home planet being overturned. Sighing, Larassa eyed the Admiral before saying softly, "Ye can't give me vat I vant." Still, the mention of Imperial credits was a good one and Larassa would probably need them since her ship was abandoned now. No doubt, someone would steal it in time or strip it for parts. Cracking her neck, mostly just because it felt a bit sore in the moment and less for any effect, Larassa then said, "Vell, I could alvays use some more credits in my pocket, yeah?" 

Hearing their simple escape plan and then the mention of it being question time, Larassa frowned slightly and thought things over. The escape was simple, yes, but that didn't account for all of the soldiers who would no doubt be in their path along the way. Hearing the Solidus mentioning their stats again as well as backstabbing, Larassa laughed lightly before saying, "As long as ye don't stab me first, I von't stab you. Unless yer me target, yeah?" As the Solidus moved on to the talk of skills and abilities, Larassa shifted in her cell and then listened to another of their party speak up first. While Larassa still didn't know everyone's names, which probably would be a good idea to get around to, she was taken aback by this person's willingness to give away how they could die. Shaking her head, Larassa then asked out loud, "How does knowing how ye can die help us?"

Shaking her head, Larassa decided that she might as well cut to the chase on her own part as well, but one thing first..."Vat are of yer names? Shouldn't ve know names for communicating purposes?" Looking about, Larassa then added, "My name's Lara." Not keen to give away her entire first name, even though someone could've paid more attention earlier and know her full name, Larassa carried on, as she decided to mention her own skill set and racial ability. "Anyvays, I'm a mix of species, if ye hafen't already noticed. Yes, my vings can actually carry me, but zey are not bulletproof nor blasterproof so I don't actually use zem too often. Beyond zem, I hafe two daggers for close combat and my bow and arrows for long distance. Race-wise, our abilities vary, but mine is heightened reflexes. Ye try to shoot me, I'll be dodging before you even fire or even better, ye can't sneak up on me. I'd hafe to be very, very distracted for zat to work. Even zen, I may feel somezing is amiss." Pausing to hear the mention of only knocking soldiers out, Larassa smirked and added in a darker tone, "If any soldiers get in my way, zey von't be breazing ven I'm finished viz zem. A dead soldier can't wake up and alert anyone."

Rosalyn rolled her eyes at the Admiral. Make the galaxy a little safer? It's not like Rosalyn went after innocent people. Hearing that they weren't actually here to be in imprisoned Rosalyn's eyebrow raised. She moved closer to the bars so she could hear him better as well as get a better look at everyone else. She had indeed heard about the rebellion but never would she have thought that they were able to infiltrate the Empire like that. Spies huh? A smirk formed on her lips at the idea that the Empire might actually be having trouble winning their little war. All in all she didn't care about who should win. Right now she just enjoyed seeing the Empire squirm. Rosalyn couldn't help but let out a small laugh at the fact that the Admiral couldn't even trust his own soldiers. To her, that just showed even more how much trouble they were having in the war.

She composed herself again when he started talking about a ship crashing on the gas planet and she wondered what the hell this had to do with them. at the mention of Avalon her eyes widened. "And how do you know that for certain? Avalon is just a myth. Part of stories that parents tell their children before bed." Rosalyn agreed with what Iron Fist was saying and annoyance spread across her face at the idea of going after this fairytale planet. He sending them so he doesn't have to send his soldiers is what she heard. Plenty of more where we came from? This guy is an idiot for thinking anyone is better than me at my job.

Mentioning his power and what he could do peeked her interest. She could care less about the warrant and bounty posters, after all she had been 'avoiding' them for years. Sure they were an annoyance some times but she was still here right? "Anything I desire and credits huh?" Now that sounded good. With all the money she could buy a brand new bigger ship. Something she need for years. She could then add upgrades to her weapons. Rosalyn shook her head at the last idea. No she couldn't do that. It required her to go back to her home planet and even with the warrants and bounties gone they would never let her back. Still Imperial credits. Won't need to live down to the wire anymore.

Her eyes moved from person to person as they talked. First was the Solidus who was starting to annoy her with his percentiles of success and the fact that he wanted to know her abilities and skills made her double over laughing. "What in the galaxy makes you think I'm going to flat out tell you everything about what I can do? Here's something for your little numbers, we are all criminals and there is a huge possibility of at least one of you stabbing me in the back." Also as a Srin it wasn't hard to tell what she can do. Crystallizing her body basically gave her brute force as her main weapon as well as give her a protective layer,her katana a backup as well as her blaster and because those weapons were specialized for her species no one else could use it unless they got a hold of her crystallized blood.

Rosalyn stared at the cyborg like she was crazy. To tell everyone here how they could kill her was indeed that and the fact that she would only knock soldiers out? If they were trying to kill her she was not going to go easy on them. They sure as hell didn't when capturing them. Her mouth dropped open when the Siklaid spoke of how she worked. Closing her mouth and straitening her posture Rosalyn spoke. Giving a name wasn't bad. "Im Rosalyn and the only thing I'll tell you is that I'm your brute force."

Nu, at this point, wasn't sure what to think. On one hand, she found it rather irritating to be in a cage, forced to to do this man's bidding. On another hand, Avalon.. the fairyland planet.. the fable ancestral home of her race, home of the Krasic, where all Kryx hoped to return someday. Her personal beliefs, after leaving Via, had obviously changed drastically, as it was clear that they were a simple race, stuck in a mindset that others had abandoned thousands of years ago. But she still held some beliefs, and there was still that curiosity to find and see if it could even be possible, if there was some foundation to what she had been told as a Kryx-ling.

Of course, the money was to be considered.

And on still another hand (the benefit of having four), she did not like working with others. Least of all not this bunch, whose egos were only inflated by this man calling them the best of the best. Or were they the worst of the worst? She found it hard to relate herself to these beings; they seemed to relish in their criminality, whereas she was only trying to survive in a galaxy she had been woefully unprepared for when she was exiled.

Most of all, she hated having her hands tied, so to speak, and that was exactly this situation. Nu's eyes narrowed, and she listened critically as the others conversed. She had taken a strong disliking to most of them, with the only exception being perhaps the Metal-Leg who was called Cael.

At the end of the others' little speeches (she ignored most of what they said, especially the Solidus), the Kryx gave a soft chuff and glared at the Admiral as she spoke. 

"I am Nu, and I 'ave only ever stolen things." Her lilting accent carried oddly in the sterile cell area, and she couldnt help but wonder which of the things she had stolen had put her on the list with this assortment. Sure, she was good, perhaps the best, but these were paid murderers and smugglers who were no doubt also murderers. She had never killed a soul; she had never needed to, and it was more against Kryx belief than stealing was. It was the ultimate affront to the Krasic. "And I would, if possible, agree with the Gwathian. To kill is to go against the old ones, and I've already done enough to risk my ever-soul."

Glo'cer crossed his arms as he listened to everyone's "skill set". The mass of them were being rather difficult. It wasn't out of the norm as criminals. The less people knew about them, the better. 

Very fascinating. The irony of assassins wishing not to kill is quite the information. Perhaps it is to test my own skills that you place more.... restrictive rules upon me? No matter, I will figure something. He brought his thin pointer finger up to the force-field which kept him inside. Oh, if one should need to call upon me, you may call me C-Virus. His voice a little chipper than before as his mind was already racing with ideas. So many thoughts of what could happen and him battling each scenario with his knowledge. He drew imaginary outlines on the wall as he muttered incoherently to himself. Even if people could hear him, it would come out as a garbled mess. The actions didn't last for too long as his finger stopped. He looked up and scanned everyone once more. Hmm... hmm, yes, this might do. As requested, no killing unless you wish to. It matters not to me. Broken bones would be helpful but unneeded. He took a deep breath. 

For starters, should the Admiral's words hold true, these cells well be deactivated in a few minutes. Also saying that 2 guards will be outside guarding another door that holds all our supplies we had on our person. As it would seem the Mr. Cael, as stated by the Admiral as well, has one less arm to work with till he gets into the room I will need the rest to take these guards. Rosylan, Robotic Girl, If you would jump the two guards posted outside and deal with them in any fashion, it  would be much appreciated. You two seem to posses the most physical capabilities to knock someone out with little problem. Nu, As you have stated you are quite well at stealing, I would like you to take any weapons, ammunition, and communication devices from out knocked out hosts. Keep the comms open and keep us posted with if they have caught wind of our escape. Lara, as you have said you have excellent reflexes  and are unable to be caught off guard, Please tell the party of additional footsteps. This coupled with Nu on comms will give us an advantage with the escape. Should variables change, we can plan ahead of the game. 

Now, once these guards are dealt with, there is a high possibility that the door to our items will be locked by a system. Should the guards not have a key, code, or otherwise on them, I will unlock the door.  Grab what you can as well as any additional items that you see fit. Odds of setting of some alarm are great after this point. They will likely have seen the cells malfunction in the systems room and contacted the Admiral who will play along as though they are caught off guard. If he really wanted our help in this fashion, it would be dumb for him not to send soldiers our way. Should he be nice, he might send them on a longer route to us. He said giving the admiral a look. He could pick the idea up and increase the chances of sucsess. Perhaps he will be testing them as well. Knowing the plan ahead, he could figure out ways to make it harder. It needed to be said now though due to time restrictions. I assume Cael can get his arm on and working quickly, I would rather not be weighted down by such things. He turned to Cael. If you could, find some object that muffles that leg of yours. Once we are out of the room with items in hand, I would like Nu to look ahead for us. Stealing takes stealth, stealth means you can find a path with the least amount of people. I would like Lara to stay with the party in case we are about to run into an ambush. Nu, every minute, make your way back and tell us what is ahead. 

Once we have made it to the hanger, after Rosylen and Robot girl and Lara have dealt with any unneeded forces, this is where I would like Cael. As it seems it is only  Cael's ship that has been taken, it means he knows the quirks of the ship. Sure anyone could get it running but time is of the essence. Nu, I would like you to look after engines while Lara will be needed on a mounted weapon. I figure with sharp skill comes accuracy. Rosylen, Robot Girl will watch over me outside the ship as I access the hangar doors and open them. Odds are the ship will also be held down by some system so I will take care of that as well. Once both the door and ship are unlocked, The rest of us will make our way into the ship and head out. With all the information you have given me, I will say our odds of success are approximately 83% should things go smoothly as I said. 

He looked around. Would they remember their positions? Would he seem like a crazy person to them after such an idea? He needed the pawns to get out of here. At least till he made it to the hangar. Then they could die for all he care.

Larassa couldn't help but roll her eyes at Rosalyn, as the girl doubled over with laughter at the idea of giving away her skills. Considering the situation, Larassa was betting on their escape plan over accepting her fate, which meant she needed to be compliant. For now, anyways. All Rosalyn was doing for the team was slowing them down and potentially screwing things over if they all wanted to escape. Even with the headstart given by the Admiral, the Solidus, or C-Virus now, was right. The headstart wasn't going to be a big one and they'd be mad scrambling sooner rather than later. Unable to help herself, Larassa quipped, "Ah, zank ye, Rozalyn. Now ve vill survive anyzing zrown at us because ve know yer name." Larassa doubted her sarcasm would help much, but it felt appropriate to her. It was also the only type of humor Larassa understood. That, or being a smart ass.

Hearing Nu give out her name and saying she'd only ever stolen things, Larassa scoffed, as she imagined Nu must've stolen some precious stuff for her to be considered such a high-end criminal like the rest of them. At the mention of killing being such a sacred, terrible thing to do, Larassa let out a curt laugh. Considering she was a bounty huntress and the best in her line of work, killing wasn't exactly foreign to her. In fact, Larassa had grown to rather enjoy it over time. It was satisfying to Larassa to know that her foes wouldn't be able to fight back anymore once they were dead. Any other means of attacking them meant they could fight back again. Once the enemy was dead, they were no longer a threat.

Larassa's train of thoughts was interrupted when C-Virus began his long, detailed plan of their grand escape. The moment he said she was to hang back and listen for anyone trying to flank them, Larassa snarled, "Vat? Ye vant ze bounty huntress to hide in ze back and listen fer flankers? Is zat all I'm good for?" Shaking her head, Larassa tuned out most of what the Solidus said until she heard her name, again with the watch guard duty. What was she to this guy, a dog? Scowling and crossing her arms over her chest, Larassa added, "Right, so I vill listen for ze flankers and practice crying volf, ya?" While C-Virus continued on to discuss the plans and positions for everyone else, Larassa mindlessly tapped her claws against the bars of her cell, wondering when they'd be freed since it was supposed to happen in a few minutes, apparently. Had the time not passed already?

Shifting her thoughts to something she found more amusing, Larassa realized that her being in the back did mean that she could ensure the silence of any felled enemies in the front. After all, the team being determined to leave unconscious soldiers everywhere meant that if someone found them and revived them, then their escape plan could be foiled rather quickly. It would ruin everything for them if they left those potential ruinations of their plan laying about everywhere. If nobody else was willing to get the job done right the first time, then Larassa could help out a little. Nobody could alert anyone of their presence if they weren't breathing anymore. 

Hearing her name mentioned by C-Virus once more, Larassa then heard 'mounted weapon' mentioned as well, bringing a grin to her face. "Finally, ye give me a worzy job, Virus. I vill proudly mount ze gun and kill all of our enemies." Ears erect once more, Larassa continued to grin, as she moved her arms between her cell bars to lean through them, not really thinking of the fact that they'd be releasing her soon enough. When C-Virus ended with another of his percentages, Larassa rolled her eyes and tilted her head to the side before saying sarcastically, "Ye just love yer percentages, don't ye, Virus?"

Gru'ha watched as the cells became very boisterous whilst the group got a little more accustomed to one another. They seemed to have a lack of actual questions for him, so he stood back and listened. His offer of power, and wealth swayed the majority of them into the fold, while a few were more intrigued by the adventure that lay before them. That was all Gru'ha needed. He didn't need them to swear any kind of loyalty, all he needed was for them to find Avalon. 

While the others conversed about their talents, Cael watched from his cell, his eyes darting between them all. His interest had been peeked when Gru'ha had mentioned his ship. Knowing it was safe and sound on The Brazen, and waiting for them to board no less, Cael was more than eager to get out of the cell and to The Odyssey. However, it seemed he would have to play nice with others until they could all get off the ship. So he waited for the opportunity to speak and the flung his arm in reluctance. 

"Our most gracious host has already told you my name. Hunter Cael, most people call me Iron fist. I smuggle, and I'm a pilot."

Not one for a lot of words, Cael simply leaned against the bars and watched as the group discussed the plans for escape. Of course, the plan for escaping really came more from one of the group rather than all of them. The Solidus, C-Virus, sounded as if he had the entire escape route planned out from point A to B. It was impressive, and for a moment Cael wandered how well of a pilot he was. When he mentioned Caels name, he perked up and he gave the Solidus a bit of a cross look at the mention of his arm. Of course he could put it on quickly, he had made special modifications for quick release and attachments himself. But it was the comment about his leg that made Cael speak up again.

"Aye! I'll "muffle" my leg right up your arse ya slimy little puddle!"

Cael did not get to continue his ranting as Gru'ha sent him a sharp look and then listened to the last of the C-Virus' plan. It was well thought out, calculated for every possible angle of failure to achieve the most success. Exactly why he had wanted the Solidus on the mission. Brute force, which seemed to be in no short supply here, was helpful in some cases. But a powerful mind would give them a higher chance of success. The admiral straightened slightly as C-Virus finished and he let his words sink in with the others before speaking again. 

"Well, it sounds as if you have this plan well figured out Mr. Virus. I would advise the rest of you to head your comrades plan. With it, you should make it out of The Brazen intact. I would ask, those of you who seemed to have more barbaric ideas for my soldiers, that you do not kill. There is a spot at the joints of Dorogan Military uniforms that is weak against blaster fire. If possible, aim for these to take down the soldiers." 

As Gru'ha finished speaking, there was a clicking noise from the console behind him, and the wall of light that separated C-Virus' cell from the hallway opened up. Cael stepped back in shock and tried shaking his bars before noticing the Gru'ha was moving over towards the open cell. He stopped just outside of the cell wall and lifted a blaster pistol from the holster at his side, pointing it at C-Virus. For a split second, Cael thought he was about to see little bits of Solidus go flying across his cell, until Gru'ha tossed the pistol and held the holster towards C-Virus.

"As for your request, I had already planned on being taken hostage before. Your cell opening is the 30 second mark for our time frame. Hold this to my back until we get your equipment back from the guards in the next room. Then, knock us out. Do try not to cause any permanent damage will you?"

After C-Virus had taken the gun and Gru'ha had taken up his role of hostage, the rest of the cells clicked one at a time and each could leave and begin their escape. Cael swung his door to his cell open, his metal foot having been covered in the sheets from his bed to soften the clunking noise walked up to the door and looked over the console. On it, he could see a live feed from the room next to what would be a live feed of their room if the camera was not disabled. Inside the room, Cael could see two guards, one on the door leading to the cells, and the other leading out of the holding area. On a table in the middle of the room was large box without a lid. Inside he could make out the copper toned fingers of his left arm which made him smile before returning his attention to the others. 

"Looks like there was some truth to our dear Admiral's plan after all. Gears in a box in the middle of the room. Guard by each door. As soon as I hit the button, let's get our shit back."

With a satisfied smile, Cael pressed the button on the door frame causing the door to open with a quick whooshing noise. 

@Bolts @Lioness075 @Dominaiscna @Flutterby @Ch3rryBlossom28 

As the others voiced their thoughts, their skills and threw profanities at each other and the Admiral, Artemis stood silently listening to them, taking note of each of their abilities and whatnot. It really was interesting to see the variety of the members in their new "team" (to put it nicely ... other wise they were basically a "suicide squad". )

As the Solidus, who had referred to her as "Robotic girl to Artemis's utter amusement, layed out the plan for them, Artemis found that for the most part, she was paired with the crystalized female who introduced herself as Rosalyn. What Artemis lacked in strength and force, Rosalyn filled in for greatly.

The girl, the Srin, Seemed the cautious type, which considering her occupation and current situation, was a good thing though it may have proven to be rather unhelpful and a hindrance to the team. Perhaps once she became more trusting of them, she'd be more open and cooperative. 

Once the Admiral had handed himself over and she had stepped out of the cell, Artemis took up a place by door with body poised in anticipation of action. From there. She watched as the others were freed and the un-armed Cael stepped forward to examine the control panels and the button that would set them free... 

"Artemis," she said to the people in the room with her, a faint smile on her features as she cast a glance at each person, "You may call me Artemis," she paused for a moment before adding in a joking tone directed mainly at C-Virus "but Ronotic girl is fine too I suppose."

Turning her attention to Rosalyn, she grinned faintly. "Well then, Rosalyn, lets do this. I'll get the guy at the hall door, can l eave the guard right outside to you?" But before she could get an answer, the door was opened and she went into stealth, nimbly passed through the narrow gap in the one second she was stealthed for. Once passed the guard. She completely ignored him and was off, spotting her target almost automatically.

The suited guard was taken by surprise as Artemis was suddenly on him and had to narrowly dodge a few shots that wizzed past her head. Once she was close enough, she threw a sharp punch into the glass of the helmet through which the guard could see, successfully cracking it. With him momentarily distracted, she grabbed his armed arm quickly, twisted it behind his back and angled his blaster to point to the back of his head.  Pressing the trigger, she fired a laser that burnt through the protective layer of the helmet, narrowly missing the guard's head. With the damaged helmet, she was able to slam the back of his head into the door he was guarding behind him, shattering the helmet and knocking him out.

Carefully, the cyborg helped rest the body by the nearby wall where the guard would be laued in a recovery position so that he would not wake up with anymore injuries. Hopefully, he'd come away with only a concussion. Once she was done with setting him comfortable, Artemis took the blaster and searched the body for some way of accessing the next area...but with no luck...she did find some bubble gum though...neat.

"Nothing here. He's all clear. How's it going over there?"

Nu noted the "bounty huntress" and her disdain, and wondered, briefly, how prideful and deplorable one must be to take pleasure in destroying life. She did not dwell on it long though; it had been a question she had asked since the first day she had set foot in the outside galaxy, and she had yet to find an answer.

It would seem that her abilities were not to be used much at all in the escape, but that was fine with her. She was plenty capable of monitoring communications, and who didn't love an easy job?

Cael announced that their gear was locked in a box in the middle of the room, including his arm. What mattered most to her, was her specialized lockpick. It was a combination of the traditional tool set, and a digital program that worked as an interface between herself and the security system. With it, she had managed to break in undetected to many facilities, some of which belonged directly to the Empire. Hopefully, they didnt have time to try and examine it, as it would destroy itself if tampered with too much.

The Kryx stepped out of her cell immediately when it was opened, giving a last hateful glance to the pseudo-Yaput as she did. It was time to make some moves.

Nu followed not far behind the brute-force characters, and tried to retrieve the comm-pieces as instructed. Artemis shot and then completely shattered the helmet of her guard, but the laser had missed the small communications device. It was a small piece in the side of the helmet, designed to sit next to a Dorogan ear. The Kryx frowned in her reptilian way, realizing that while the comm-piece was intact, the power source had been destroyed with the rest of the helmet.

"A little less 'brute force,' yeah? I can't use tech that isn't functioning." She said gruffly, trying to make sure she was heard in time to save the other comm-piece.

@Ch3rryBlossom28@Dominaiscna

Rosalyn glared at Lara. Did she really think she was just going to flat out tell them everything about herself? "Sorry but I don't just give that information out to anyone, not even in a situation like this. Brute force is a perfectly respectable answer because that is what I can do." Yes the Solidus annoyed her with his number but he was smart.The one creature she wasn't liking so far was this fox like creature who called herself Lara. Sarcasm was not something Rosalyn appreciated. Hearing the Solidus', C-Virus, plan a smile grew on her face. Taking out some guards was exactly what she wanted to do. Hearing that some of the of them didn't want to kill anyone just knock them out kind of weirded her out. What kind a criminals were they that they didn't want to kill just knock out?

Hearing the Admiral say he doesn't want them to kill his people, Rosalyn rolled her eyes. "They are going to shoot to kill and you want us to just knock them out? It's a lot harder on us to do that." She was a little angry at the fact that her response was ignored but her anger quickly dissipated when the Admiral said they were at their 30 second mark till the cells open. At that adrenalin started to pump through her body and the plan C-Virus explained to them ran through her mind. She looked over at the robotic chick, who in turn was also looking at her, for it seemed they would be partnered. Rosalyn liked the idea of being able to see her in close combat. When their cells opened up, Rosalyn's entire body crystallized. She hoped this whole thing would be over quickly. Over exertion of her crystallized body could cause more permanent damage.

Rosalyn had walked over to Artemis and waited for Cael to finish with the door. She was relieved to hear that their stuff was indeed in the other room. Hearing Artemis claim the guard in the hall she walked up close to the door. She was left with the one right behind this door. One guard is simple enough. Especially one caught off guard. There was a lust in her eyes that would make normal people cringe in fear. She didn't always kill on her jobs but when she did there was always something so satisfying about it. Maybe it was because it meant she was better, faster, and stronger than that creature? The Admiral's words about not killing his soldiers rang in her head right as the doors slid open but at that moment it was hard to stop what was ingrained in her head to do.

The guard was no where near prepared for what hit him. Rosalyn was lucky she was left handed from the way he was positioned. Before he could even completely turn to face her, her crystallized fist hit him hard in the head. His helmet crack as he went flying and hit the wall. In her normal form she look weak and feeble, which wasn't necessarily a lie. She had strength, sure, but in her crystallized form she was significantly stronger. She had honestly thought that the one hit would be enough but as the soldier moaned and started to shift his weight to attempt to get back up. She went for another hit for the head but then heard the Kryx say she need a working comm so she opted to go and withhold air from the soldier's lungs till he passed out. She had to be really careful using that method for sometimes she squeezed a little too hard. "Hopefully this comm is still intact for you. You know how adrenalin rushes are. I tend to forgot how fragile these little vermin are without their weapons and armor."  Depending on what side the comm was on depended on whether or not it was intact. If it was on the side where her fist made contact with his head it most likely wasn't but the other side wasn't as damaged. " All clear over here!" Rosalyn told Artemis.

Smirking at Rosalyn's response to Larassa's sarcastic comments, she coyly replied, "I can see zat ve vill be ze best ov friends, Rosalyn." Hearing Cael give out his nickname and announce that he was a pilot, Larassa felt a bit relieved since her own piloting skills were questionable and she'd been using auto-pilot just about every time she had to travel to another planet on her own ship. When Cael suddenly burst out with anger at C-Virus for mentioning his metal leg be muffled, which honestly made sense to Larassa anyways, she couldn't help but laugh lightly, as she found the intimidation humorous instead of, well, intimidating. Hey, when you get to be the best of all bounty hunters out there, you're very likely to have a few screws loose up there. Larassa mused over her thoughts until the Admiral spoke up again, seemingly ready to get a move on considering everything was about to unfold in a mere manner of seconds. Raising an eyebrow at the mention of a weak spot in the armor, except the exact location wasn't exactly made clear, Larassa merely shrugged and pushed herself off the wall of her cell, stretching her back and then cracking her knuckles in anticipation of her 'release'. Things are going to get fun and fast.

When only C-Virus was released, Larassa had a similar reaction as Cael, as she angrily grabbed at the bars of her cell and almost shouted at the Admiral until he offered his blaster to C-Virus. Right, the captive plan. Huffing while her ears folded against her head, Larassa continued to stand in anticipation of her release, shifting from foot to foot or paw to paw since she couldn't stand still with the adrenaline beginning to course through her body. With her mind now entirely focused on the fight ahead of her, Larassa completely missed Artemis announcing her name and so the 'Robotic Girl' nickname was likely to stick for now. Once the bars shifted and she was freed along with the others, Larassa pranced forward only to halt at the door while Rosalyn and Robotic Girl did their jobs, leaving Larassa slightly disappointed that she didn't get to join the fight just yet.

Luckily, this gave Larassa plenty of time to move into the room and quickly retrieve her own gear: her bow, quiver, two daggers and their hip sheathes, some jewelry from her home planet, and finally her satchel of herbs that came from her home planet. Sadly, Larassa had made a brilliant garden of the herbs and poisonous kinds that she used for both medical and killing purposes or even interrogating, but it was on her ship and that was now lost. As it were, that meant Larassa was now unable to use any more of her herbs until she could guarantee a steady supply somewhere else other than from her home planet considering she was banished by the mammal people there. It was just too dangerous for her to try and go back since she easily stood out in a crowd. Blinking and bringing herself back to the present, Larassa hastily put on her hip sheathes for her daggers and double checked they were both okay before sheathing them for now. She then put her quiver on, hanging it over her head and across her chest so it wouldn't fall off when running. She'd custom-designed her quiver and had something of a lid on it so that when she was running, especially when on all fours, she wouldn't be losing arrows the whole way. Once the quiver was on and secure, Larassa finally put her bow over her head and onto her other shoulder.

Looking around the room to see how the others were doing, Larassa announced, "Right, so are ve ready yet? Ve need to keep moving, yeah?"

Outside of Glo'cer's plans, his own cell came down first. A strange sensation though he quickly believed the Admiral had some method of controlling the cells besides the ships mainframe. He could also perhaps hold wisdom that let him think ahead of the game? Then he might have deduced Glo'cer would comply with the idea of escape and reward. As the gun was raised to him in a pointing fashion, Glo'cer cocked his head with amusement. How fascinating. He said before the gun was thrown to him. Though I suppose a show does give you some idea of who you are dealing  with. He said as he casually walked behind the admiral. He placed it lazily upon his back as he watched everyone else leave the room first. With his free hand, he pricked himself and smeared a little liquid form his finger onto the. A small fuse of electricity came before the gun reset to normal. Unbeknownst to the party, he had just turned off the safety if one was placed on it as well as set it to a paralytic stun that would last more than 24 hours. I would say withholding some information is good. don't you think Admiral? That way outside sources cannot interfere with a plan. Fear not, I have no intention on killing anyone here, it is simply a buffer should one of these ruffians want to fight the system I have set in place. That and I am still unfamiliar with firearms. We will keep that between you and I though. He mused. We should join them now no?

With a gentle press of the gun to his back, he indicated it was time to move. A little play should the camera be on once again in their cells. As they walked out into the hallway, there were two presumably sleeping guards. One with a nasty looking burn and bruise from the laser gun and follow up punch, the other bruised. Ahh, splendid, the door was unlocked all along. This quickens up the process by at least 30 seconds. He said walking in with the admiral. He took note of the camera in the room and knew he couldn't let down the gun and give up the ploy. He skimmed the box and saw his little side bag with his contents. Another, smaller, blaster pistol, credits, as well as a handful of syringes for when he needed to preform precision "hacking". He also noticed a few other things in the room such as power cells for different uses. Primarily energy type weapons. These may come in handy for later, don't mind if I do. He said coldly. He stood there with the others in the room as they gathered the last bits of their items. Lara spoke up just then. Indeed, there are a few comm devices in the galaxy that do send out a warning signal should one be destroyed, I have not gotten a chance to examine one of these so it would be in our best interest to go swiftly. Nu, please keep a comm device till we are in the ship. It would be much appreciated. Now then, everyone knows their formation, we do not have time for me to state the plan again. 

As the group readied to get out, Glo'cer took his position in the middle. A bunker of bodies to protect him on all flanks. After all, he was a target now considering he had a glorified stun gun to a higher up. Though, no one knew it was really a stun gun at the moment. Too bad I cannot take the time to interact with the security system and mainframe too long. The information I could acquire from this would be riveting. It isn't quite as interesting as the prize for this little agreement though.He said refereeing to getting to interact with technology unknown to those in the galaxy. Even if it was a method for the Dorogan to sway the tide of battle, Glo'cer would have no problem in the new world once he knew the technology. Let us be off to the hangar.

Nu grabbed her gear in her spare moment, clipping the belt on and making sure everything was there. Luckily for the Admiral, everything was. Then, she moved over to crystal-fist-Rosalyn and took a look at what she was being given to work with.

She pulled the helmet off and fished around on the inside, giving a satisfied nod. "Intact. Thank you for restraining yourself," She murmured, as she worked the device free from inside the helmet.

The Kyrx was able to hook the ear piece near one of her lesser ears, and tucked the power-source into her belt. With a little fiddling, it crackled to life. There was silence for a moment, and then a voice came through, asking for someone of a certain name (Dorogan names were so unfamiliar she could never get them on the first try) to report. At the same time, Lara and Glo'cer were having a short exchange about that very situation.

Nu gave a grunt of agreement and spoke up. "Theyre asking for these units to respond. We need to move now, before we are over-run by their forces." She paused. The nice thing about having more than one set of ears was the ability to listen to multiple things as if they were occurring at separate times; Lara might claim to have more sensitive hearing, but it was highly unlikely that she could pick out a single sound in a sea of noise as Nu could. The Pawas said that this was so that the Krasic could listen to each other continuously, to fruther their utopia on Vihalla. Or Avalon, she added to herself.

Gru;ha felt the barrel of the pistol press into his back and he raised both his hands in a surrendering fashion. As the "hostage" of this plan, he wanted it to seem as real as possible, while at the same time trying to help get his pawns off the ship. That would be easier said than done. 

As his "captors" entered the room and dealt with the guards within, the two poor unsuspecting souls dropped like sacks of potatoes from the laser blasts and crystal fist to the skull. Cael filled in behind the others and approached the box of gear. He lifted his belt, his rifle, and his knife out of the box. Then he took the copper colored arm at the wrist and placed the shoulder up to the bare mechanical coupling at the base of his collar bone. He gave the arm a quick twist upwards, followed by a small pop and hissing noise. 

"Its gonna take a few minutes before my arm comes back to me. The core has to be recharged.Luckily I have this."

Cael lifted his blaster pistol out of its holster and gave it a spin around his finger in a very cowboy like fashion before he held it it towards Gru'ha with an expression of agitation.

"Where's my hat Gru'ha? It ain't in the box."

Gru'ha, who had been waiting patiently at the end of C-Virus' blaster, gave Cael a sideways glance of exasperation. 

"My apologies Cael, that was all that was brought back with you. It must be back on Raq'tak. Surely you can find another?"

Cael made a growling noise and made a step towards Gru'ha. but stopped at the sound of Nu calling out. They didn't have a lot of time. Cael grunted as he walked over to the second set of doors. The opened, same as the first, and Cael slowly poked his head out of the doorway. Even though they had Gru'ha at blaster point, that would not stop Imperial forces from shooting to try and kill. It was safe to assume that the empire had weapons that would be perfect for taking out cyborgs, solidi, and srins given how they took them down in Raq'tak. 

But when Cael poked his head out into the hallway beyond, he didn't see a soul around. Cael took a cautious step out into the hall, and was surprised by the absences of any sign or sound of imperial personnel. He waved his blaster in the air to motion for the rest to follow. He hadn't spent any time on The Brazen before now, but he had learned about it while it was in development during his time in the Imperial services. He turned back to Gru'ha after C-virus had lead him out, and pointed his blaster at the admirals head.

"Where's my ship Gru'ha?"

Gru'ha raised his chin and he gave a small glance towards the corner of the hallway where a small camera sat. Cael, looked and before he could form the curse word rolling to his tongue, an alarm began to blare out through the halls. Flashing blue lights began to move down the sides of the walls that stopped right where the group stood outside of the holding cells, showing any soldiers how to find the escapees. Cael's head whipped back around and he pulled the primer back on his blaster. Gru'ha, calm and collected as ever lowered his head and eyes to the others before focusing on Cael. 

"Hangar C, but you will never make it there before my soldiers come to kill you all."

Cael smiled as he tossed his pistol and grabbed the barrel. 

"We'll see about that."

Cael brought the butt of the pistol to the admirals tempel, who collapsed to the ground with a sigh of pain. Cael turned his gun around and nodded down the hallway.

"Sorry about that Slime. But we gotta get moving."

Cael began to walk at a brisk pace towards the end of the hallway with his still limp arm dangling at his side. He had never been on The Brazen before now, but he had studied it during his training for the Imperial Army. The signs on the walls were pointing towards the various places in the rear of the ship where their holding cells had been. But the one on the very bottom of the list was Hangar C in Dorogan. As Cael rounded the corner of the hallway, the sounds of the alarm drowned out the sounds of approaching foot steps that suddenly stopped. The soldiers that had been closest, a small group of 4 on patrol, stopped around a second corner just out of sight. One of them reached for a smoke grenade and pulled the pin ready to toss it into the hallway the prisoners were coming down, while the rest began to prepare their blasters. 

@Bolts @Lioness075 @Flutterby @Dominaiscna @Ch3rryBlossom28 @Vulcan

As Glo'cer was dwelling on the thought of Cael's urgent need for his hat. What in God's name did he need a specific hat for at a time like this? To make such a little fit in his own time was fine but should it affect Glo'cer himself, it would be much more of an annoyance. Perhaps it has a map? Guide? Computer chip with interesting information? Those are my only rational ideas on the subject. He thought to himself as they walked out into the hall way after everyone else. He was having a splendid time taking up the leisurely role of keeping the hostage. He had both a meat shield, and he needed not use brute force. A shell of his own creation. As Cael snapped back at them though, Glo'cer's eyes narrowed. What was this man doing? This was not part of the plan! He needed to be quite and fly the ship out of here. That was his one and only job. Leaving the information and details to Glo'cer was vital. A question he was soon to ask once the halls were clear of threats. As he looked up along with the others, he saw the camera and the sudden blaring of alarms. 

Once Gru'ha was clocked on the head by Cael, Glo'cer stood there absolutely stunned by how idiotic this Dorogan was being. The sudden, sporadic nature, of this man was something he had over looked. It played no part in his plans for Cael was unneeded till the flight. He was left standing there with the gun in hand as Cael turned away. How.... Brutish...He murmured. A small hint of anger flared in his body as his plans were already falling apart. They hadn't even made it past step two! Knocking out the guards went off without any problems. Seeing this display would only further show the others they need not follow the plan. The urge to pull the trigger on the stun blaster at Cael was swelling up in him now. With a shaky hand, he lowered it. I wont stoop to such levels... He said cold. He thought for a moment about the current situation. Soldiers were coming now ready to kill. The need for muscle was great and with whatever method. Disposing of the threats was the top priority now. 

Well, as it seems things have gone awry, I must improvise till the situation is taken care of. He pointed the souped up stun gun to Gru'ha. Pulling the trigger, he would be a distraction for flanking soldiers to tend to. Ice pack, rest, and three days of physical therapy will get you back in working order. You seemed to be relieved of hostage duty thanks to a very impatient creature. He would be lying if he wasn't annoyed with Cael at this point. He had no foresight what so ever. To mock the thought of escape, planning, and details was insulting. The solidus had to keep his cool as he always did. His species had no concept of emotions and so he mustn't either. They were illogical and unneeded in the grand scheme of things.  

Leaving the ex-hostage behind, he walked quickly down the hall only to be met with an wall of soldiers. His reflexes were too slow to target a grenade in mid throw. It would have to rely on someone else. The information he had on them was not enough to know if anyone could fight in smoke. He was not an expert in arms either. Sure he could use any weapon he pleased but he found no need for them. The great needed not fight for they could avoid it with ease. That is unless bugs got in their way. With a Shaky hand, he held up the blaster and took a pot shot hoping to hit anything really. Current escape plans reaching 5% once more.

@Lioness075[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Flutterby[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Dominaiscna[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Ch3rryBlossom28[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Vulcan @zCrookedz

"Think of it like a challenge, Rosa and Lara, we have to think of different ways to deal with them instead of just straight up murdering their face," Artemis added, leaving her propped up, knocked out guard to slowly wake up from the blow to the head she'd given him, perhaps she was just a little bit too... rough. "Makes it quite fun. Don't you think?"

As Artemis went to go retrieve her own equipment from the pile, she passed the blaster she had gotten from the poor man she had dealth with on to Nu. "What I found on the guard, take this as my apology," she added with a grin and helled up the small wrapped up piece of bubblegum, "whatever this quishy, pink thing is, is mine though." 

Sorting through the pile, she found the hilt of her sword and pulled it out from under all the other things. Happy to have retrieved it, she found the sheath and replaced it safely by her waist, ready to be used at any time. While she carried on sorting through the things for anything else useful and the rest of the equipment, she listened to what the conversation between Cael and Gru'ha. Next thing she knew, he was on the ground and out cold. Poor thing. 

The daggers she had designed, she found lower down in the pile with a bit more trouble and stowed them carefully by a pocket on the sheath of her sword and in her wrist compartments for when she would need them. Once that was done, she retrieved the remaining blaster that hadn't been looted from the other soldier. By guy had gotten it almost as rough as his friend. Whoops. 

Just as she was making her way over the the main group where Gru'ha lay unconscious, the corridor before them began to fill with soldiers upon soldiers and the Solidus was standing right in the way of them and had a grenade flying towards him and the rest of them. With the fastest of reflexes, she lifted the blaster she'd retrieved and shot right into the grenade, detonating it mid air. Luckily, it had been much closer to the guards so the smoke filled the hall and poured slightly into the room they were in. 

"Have some.. what's it called.. faith, C." Taking out her sword that now glowed a hot white-pink from the plasma edge in the smoke, she stood protectively in front of the Solidus though her area was actually fighting, not protecting. It was then that she remembered the general's words about knocking the soldiers out instead of killing them and replaced her blade back into the sheath, this time with blaster and hands ready for fighting. 

But then an idea occured to her, one that made Artemis grin as she took one look at some of the stunned and confused soldiers in the smoke. It could work... if the crystal girl could somehow become a really big thing that could boulder down everyone in her path...hmm. She called over to Rosalyn.  "Say Rosa," she started gesturing to the smoky narrow hall and the crowds of soldiers, "Ever bowled before with Doragon-sized pins?"

Larassa joined the others as they all gathered around the door to move on, though she had her bow and an arrow in hand now. Without voicing her idea of just killing any enemy she saw, Larassa kept quiet and left it to the others to assume she was only going to injure someone with her arrows. If it was any consolation, she was only using her normal arrows right now. At least, she didn't have an explosive one ready, though she wish she did. It'd help disperse a crowd easily...and literally.

Sighing, Larassa moved to the rear just as the group got ready to move out, frowning since she really was having trouble picking out sounds in this already very noisy environment. This was far easier when it was quiet and she needed to pick out the smallest of noises. Not so helpful when it was already noisy and she was trying to pick out a noise amongst all of the other noises. Looking at Nu, Larassa raised an eyebrow at her ears flickering this way and that...and the fact that Nu had four instead of just two. Well. C-Virus clearly chose the wrong person to be at the rear here.

Before they could leave, though, Larassa quickly noticed Cael hadn't entirely joined the group yet and she frowned upon watching all of his irrational actions. This guy was going to bring the entire group down with him. What's his problem? Snarling at Cael after he downed the Admiral, Larassa snapped, "Get it together Cael! Yer bringing us all down with ye and I'm more than okay vith leafing ye behind now." Narrowing her eyes at the Dorogan, Larassa then looked away when the others were leaving and trotted after them, almost loping along with her bipedal legs. 

Not a moment too soon after, Larassa managed to just barely hear approaching footsteps despite the blaring alarms and she nocked her arrow in anticipation just as a smoke grenade was lobbed at the group. Before Larassa could react, Artemis had already shot the grenade resulting in smoke filling the hall, but luckily nobody in the group got the brunt of the impact of the grenade. Even though they dispersed smoke, if one was close enough to a smoke grenade then they could be injured from the explosion regardless. Scowling at C-Virus' oh-so-helpful percentages, Larassa began firing her arrows into the smoke, letting at least three loose before she briefly paused to wait for some kind of response or perhaps for the smoke to disperse itself. Flicking her ears forward, Larassa froze in place, her hand reaching up and around her shoulder for another arrow if she ended up needing it.

Rosalyn raised her eyebrow at the nickname Artemis gave her. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not but decided to let it go as they entered the room to grab their stuff. Rosalyn didn't particularly care if the soldiers died or not. If someone else came up with a way to take them out without killing them she'll do it when she remembered. "Don't expect too much for me. I will shoot to kill if I have to." It didn't take long for her to find her energy blaster and katana but it did take her a while to find her anti-gravity bracelet since it was so small. Even though everyone was in a rush to get their stuff and go Rosalyn took a minute to de-crystallize her hand. She pulled out a small needle that was a in a tiny compartment on her watch and pricked her finger. Letting a small amount of blood, about the size of a dime (not sure what the currency equivalent is) and crystallized it. She did that three time and placed each one in a certain spot on each one of her items. The spot that she placed it on glowed a bright blue before the crystals submerged themselves into the items causing them to glow up with power.

Her hand crystallized again and she tied the katana around her waist and held onto the blaster. Rosalyn didn't really pay attention to Cael and his complaints about his stupid hat not being there. Once everyone gathered their stuff Rosalyn followed into the eerily quiet hallway. She didn't like how calm it was and how smooth everything was moving so far. Like a calm before the storm. It made her nervous. Cale put a gun up to the Admiral head asking where his ship was. This was expected bt wasn't was Cael knocking him out afterwards. Just like that the sirens started to go off. Normally that would make anyone nervous and panic but it not Rosalyn. This was what she was expecting to happen. What she wasn't was Cael knocking the Admiral unconscious. "What the hell is you problem?! You just made things ten times more difficult."  The nerve of this guy! Why are Dorogan's so stupid?! Rosalyn readied her blaster. She preferred close combat but at this point she wasn't sure how close she would be able to get to whoever would be coming. Not a moment later there were soldiers coming. A grenade was thrown and before she could shoot at it Artemis did.

Smoke filled up the hallway and they were lucky enough to be far enough away that smoke effected them but not as much as the soldiers. Hearing Artemis call her name she looked over at the robotic girl, her sword glowing a pinkish color. Cool. She thought. Hearing her question Rosalyn looked at her with confusion on her face. When she motioned at the Doragon shoulders her eyes widened a little. "You want me to ram through them?" Well she was kind of the tank of the group and she could bull doze through some of them before they stated going at her. But if I don't take out enough I'll get bombarded. No Rosalyn could do this. If this is what she was going to be good for then so be it. She watched Lara shoot arrows into the smoke. As long as only arrows from their side was shot she was going to do it. Arrow couldn't penetrate her crystallized body but blasters could. Rosalyn went and stood out in the hallway. She took a deep breath and then charged towards where she assumed the group of soldiers were, picking up momentum as she ran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back