In Game

zCrookedz

The Z's are silent

hpTRYGj.jpg

Welcome to Arcane Space. Please read everything and wait for acceptance before posting here. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Admiral Gru'ha Log: March 20th, 3578

-The rumors of rebellion forces massing on Raxus Prime turned out to be a semi false lead. When the troupe's touched down in the main city, there was no one to be seen. The city had been emptied only hours before our arrival, whisking off what citizens within the city did not wish to be in the line of fire. It seems that the rumors of Empire's love for civilian casualties is still continuing to spread.

Moments after the patrol ship had left the unit on the ground, the hidden rebel forces opened fire on the small group. They used a proton cannon, something we were unaware of in their arsenal, to destroy the patrol ship before turning on the troops. Reinforcements found nothing but a smoldering mess when they finally mobilized.

These rebel forces are getting bolder and bolder. Our intel tells us that Sper has begun to push for more centralized planets with their amassing forces. I must admit, when Sper's name first appeared before the council, I was among the ones who brushed it aside as another faceless voice that would die when battle came to their doorstep. Now the name haunts my very dreams, accompanied by the blank, faceless stare that wakes me in a cold sweat.

Our intelligence units have yet to provide us with any kind of details on Sper's whereabouts. They have not even given us a face to go along with this leader of a rebellion so fierce it has rocked the very foundation of the Empire. The senior council members have spoken with the Emperor, who wants to begin seeing results within the next few months. With how fast the rebellion is moving, I am beginning to think results we hope for will never come.

Admiral Gru'ha Log: April 5th, 3578

-I have been mulling over in my head just how to begin writing this entry for several days now. It is not like me to miss a log entry, but something has happened that required my full attention for the last two week.

On March 22nd, 3578, a very short distress beacon was picked up on the outer rim planet of Mag'leuos. A small research station located on the northern hemisphere of the planet intercepted the distress beacon at 0800 hours. It was on repeat, and in a dialect that the scientists within the station had never heard. This, in an of itself, is not unusual. With so many species within the Empire, it would be easy to find one that spoke something a group of eggheads did not know.

What WAS unusual, was the beacons trajectory. It was coming from within deep space, outside the Empire's chartered areas of exploration. From what the scientists could remember, it was moving fast. Within an hour of first hearing the beacon, something crash landed on Mag'leous, drawing the scientists out of their labs to investigate. As many know, Mag'leous is a gaseous planet, with very little actual surface. The small craft that was discovered was not equipped to handle the sulfuric acid of the atmosphere, and soon began to deteriorate. One of the Scientist, Dr. P'harse I believe, was able to take a piece of the shuttle that was covered in some sort of Alien writing and save it from the gases of the planet. They contacted the closest Imperial Outpost for someone to come and look over the piece of the ship.

As people were sent to Mag'leous to examine the piece of the ship, it became clear that it was not of any known Alien race within the Imperial borders. More and more flooded to Mag'leous at the news until The Brazen answered the call and took the piece of the ship and the doctor on board. He has been staying in the hospital wing for a few days now, with minor burns that one would see from someone staying on Mag'leous, but what is more, he was very concerned with the piece of the alien ship we recovered. He had been asking about it excessively and very concerned with it, even referring to it as a living thing from time to time. He has been placed on psychiatric watch.

We let more scientists approach and examine the piece, none of them being able to give an answer to where the ship came from.

It was not until yesterday evening, that Dr. P'harse said something, that set the mood of the ship to utter silence. He muttered a single word, that sparked something upon the ship that nothing short of unprecedented. He simply stated, "Avalon..."

The few personel who have been involved with the situation have been restless with the ideas of an Avalonian ship or even Avalon possibly existing. It is a fairy tale for children, that is lost on the ears of sensible adults. However.....

The tales of the technology that the Avalon possessed always astounded me as a child, and many have taken those tales to heart and went beyond the outer rim in search of Avalon. This is the first time we have ever had any kind of significant proof that Avalon's existence. So know, I am faced with a dilemma. I can not send soldiers to on a wild goose chase, the council and the emperor would never have it. I also can not mount the investigation with Imperial officers, or the spy network I know is within The Brazen will send word back to the rebellion

I must reach Avalon first, and with as little interference as possible.

Admiral Gru'ha Log: April 6th, 3578

I believe I have devised a solution to the Avalon problem. It will be risky, and the chances of something going wrong are astronomical. But if I wish to keep this from falling into the wrong hands, then it is the only course of action that has a possibility of succeeding.

An encrypted transmission has been sent to a handful of individuals across the galaxy. For them, it will seem like a .....job....has been called in for their particular set of skills. I will use these individuals as my couriers to Avalon. Once they make it to Avalon, than they will be paid and sent along their way. Then Avalon, will be mine.

Floating outside "atmo" near Raq'tak

The small brown spec of a planet had come into view only moments before Hunter climbed back into the captain's chair of The Odyssey and began to dial in his destination on the nav computer. He had come out of hyper drive during what would be night time on Raq' tak where he was headed, and waited out the night in orbit as he usually did. He was always cautious when accepting jobs, arriving early by days sometimes to make sure he wasn't going to be set up for an ambush.

Raq'tak was a good distance from the heavily populated imperial planets, and the rebellion had yet to cause any kind of trouble here so he felt a night's watch was plenty before heading for port and to the meeting location he had been sent. The strange transmission hadn’t been very long, but it had at least given him the details he needed. Pick up a shipment from Raq'tak, and head for Orgibain. Once he got to Orgibain he would offload the shipment at the port on the far side of the planet and get the second half of the payment. It was an easy job, and one that Hunter liked doing as long as he could stay out of Imperial scanners and his shipment wasn't confiscated. He didn't like to pry into what he was transporting, most of the time he didn't care. But going to Orgibain meant it could only be one thing, slaves.

Hunter reached for a dial on the nav computer and began to flip through his lists of preset maps that he had created for his smuggling routes. As he did, The Odyssey lurched to one side, causing Hunter to shift in his seat and grunt as he tried to right himself and reach for a monitor. He flipped the switch beside it and a view of the rear of the ship came to life, along with the sight of an asteroid shower approaching Raq'tak rather quickly. He scowled as he lifted his hat where he had set it the night before, to see a small red flashing light that had more than likely been flashing for a while once the proximity sensors had been tripped.

"Damn, thought I got that alert fixed back on Phila."

He ran his right hand through his hair and set the hat on top of his head. He began to prime the engines and turn his systems back online as the asteroids got closer. Finally, the lights across the console board went green and the sound of the engines hummed to life, giving hunter the signal to punch it towards Raq'tak.

Hunter easily out ran the approaching asteroids and when he had reached atmo' he called into the port for landing clearance and docked The Odyssey. The small "city" was really just a collection of bars and brothels on a desert planet with a port. The kind of outer rim watering hole that Hunter got a lot of his jobs from. As he lowered the ramp, a small crew of tiny creatures waddled up towards him. They walked on four legs, but had a torso and very long arms that connected right beneath the base of a long neck with a tiny head. Hunter tilted his hat to the small band of little creatures, which immediately began to whistle and click at him.

"Top it off with fuel and coolant, and let J'fur knows that I am here for Lucas' order. Load them up into the cargo bay and put sheets over them."

I figured if the cargo had sheets over them, at least they wouldn't be able to see where they were, or more importantly, who was on the ship.

As hunter made his way out of the port, tossing the port master a few extra credits to keep him off the books, as usual, he stepped out into the heat of Raq'tak and looked for where he had been told to meet for the first half of his payment... Spying the bar a little down the way, he wandered over keeping his eyes down and trying to not draw attention as he entered.

The cantina was pretty lively for midafternoon, but then again, there really wasn't much to do on the planet but drink and wait till your ship was ready to go. His boot made a soft thud on the sand covered entrance, but when his metal leg met the metal flooring, it gave off an echoing clank that drew a few eyes his way. He sighed to himself, and continued across the floor to the bar where the bartender had been slowly moved to when he had noticed Hunter coming in.

"H'watsssss your poisssson?"

The bartender, a big fella with several chins, and several extra arms covered in hair, was polishing a glass, pouring a drink, and leaning on the counter eyeing Hunter as his serpent like body coiled underneath him to support the mass of scales and flesh.

"Alterian whiskey, neat."

As the bartender nodded and his third set of arms began to grab bottle and glass, Hunter glanced around the bar for anyone that fit the bill for the client who had introduced himself as Lucas, or the contact he said he would have at the cantina. All he could see where just bar goers and residents of Raq'tak. As the bartender set the glass of whiskey down, Hunter stopped him when he went to take the bottle. He placed money on the counter for the bottle and took the glass and bottle over towards an inset booth in the wall. He sat down with a grunt and propped hi metallic leg on the opposite side of the booth as he took a sip from the glass. The whiskey wasn't fancy, in fact to most it was downright horrid, but it was one of Hunter's favorites, and it was cheap, which made it even more his favorite.

@Bolts @Lioness075 @Dominaiscna @Flutterby @Ch3rryBlossom28

Last edited:
A slim, smooth body leaned over the counter, toying with the dials to try and clear up the reception. The bartender gave a grunt, which earned him a sharp glance, and a curled lip to show some sharp incisors. He gave a second grunt, and turned his bulk away with an uncertain expression. Normal Kryx were weird enough- he wasn't about to mess with this one.

The message that came through was rather patchy, but it was enough. Blueprints of a new weapon design, something that "could change the tide of the war" would be vulnerable in the next few days. Steal them, get them to the buyer, and cash in. These kinds of jobs were getting more and more common, and more and more valuable. War was a great way to make money, even if it made things more dangerous. If she wanted the job, it was hers. Not that she had much choice; her last job had started with bad intel and ended with a very narrow escape, and she needed the cash. She just had to find a ride to Raq'tak.

Nu turned her narrow cobalt eyes on the bartender, who had heard as much as she had. He stared back for a moment, then indicated a man sitting in the corner. "He leaves for Raq'tak in the morning. But he don't take kindly to company."

"That's fine.. 'e won't even know I am there," She retorted, with the lilting accent of one used to speaking a radically different language. Nu left the counter, settling into a booth to wait.

Getting onto his ship was easy, especially after he sat and drank until late in the evening. He crashed as soon as the door was locked, and she curled herself up in the ceiling of the cargo hold and took a little nap herself. She was awoken by the engines humming to life, a little annoyed by it, and stretched her long body out. It wouldn't be long now, with the capabilities of this ship. 

The landing went without event, and as the usual little beings, which reminded her of the swamp-creatures from Jas s' Via, scampered onto the ship, she slunk along the ceiling of the hold and let herself off of the ship. Nu moved down the little strip of buildings, slipping inside the one mentioned in the transmission. The meeting wasn't set until tomorrow, but she wanted the lay of the place in case the buyer wasn't who they said they were. 

With a cheap drink in hand to blend in, the Kryx kept the the edge, sliding into a high-top table near a corner to casually appraise the entire establishment.

(dead bcuz exams but still here!)

Glo'cer was finishing up his last few rounds through out a solar system. Turns out he had to bounce between several solar systems to stay out of a heavily guarded planetary orbit only to end up on the opposite side of the original solar system. It didn't matter though. It just gave him more time to study the illegal tech he was transporting. It seemed this time around it was a basic transformer. Nothing he hasn't seen before. It was a low class felony but with his laid out plans of transport, he was 99% sure he would not be caught. As he finished this last haul, he came across another transport mission by a very strange creature. One that stood tall and bulky. It had two heads, one with eyes and no mouth, and the other with the opposite problem. It asked Glo'cer to transport the cargo to a planet near Raq'tak. Easy and clean for that area and with no other job at the moment, Glo'cer saw no reason not to take it. 

As he was transporting the new cargo, he stumbled upon a strange capsule. One with no lock nor opening mechanism for him to mess with. This only intrigued him more. He studied the near air tight box for a very long time before coming to the conclusion it was locked on the inside. Taking a needle he had stocked up on, he took some of his liquid and spread it around the seal. Waiting and listening for a hiss or spark to make an appearance. It took him near 30 minutes to get anywhere with the blasted thing. The complexity of the box only made his intellectual mind wonder more of what was inside. After fanagling with it for a few more minutes, he got a hold of the methods he needed to use. Like magic, it popped open and a signal emanated from it and started the radios on his ship. 

"Raq'tak, weapons, high pay, /../..,.,/.//. Bar, //...,///./.," 

The strange message was obviously a code he needed to crack and he did just that. The effort he took to actually open the box made him feel he should take this game that was meant for possibly someone else. Money and the chance to study other weapons? A job fit for him. Once he was done delivering the rest of the cargo, excluding the strange box, he set course for Raq'tak and the bar/ person he had decrypted along the way. 

His ship landed on the desert like planet and a few creatures scurried up. 

"Fill to what it needs and check the interstellar drive." He said as he gave them half the money first and half the money once they were done. He enjoyed this planet. Not for the people or wildlife. It was a desert. That meant little to no water which pleased him. He wasn't too fond of melting. He walked into the bar he got from the message and looked around for the being he needed to find. Unable to locate the person of interest, he sat in the corner of the bar as he caught a few eyes. Solidus were not known for traveling too far away from their planet unless there was business to be done with the Dorogan Empire. As of now, the Solidus and Dorogan were still at ease. The solidus found no reason to stray from the rule just yet. It wasn't a loyalty thing, just a logical one. A stray Solidus was rare, at least other galactic beings didn't necessarily know the rarity of his genes as well. He sat in wait as he scanned the area for any creature resembling the message though his eyes were fixated on the barman whom had many chins, arms, and fur. He could ask for a mineral rich drink with a water like substitute, but he knew well drinks like that were frowned upon in places like these. 

Walking through the space port, Larassa made sure her hood was well over her head and her heavy coat kept her wings tight against her back, as she carefully weaved through the crowds, mindfully keeping her head down and avoiding drawing any attention to herself. Chatter filled the air, even some shouting over the voices to sell their products, as Larassa passed by many market stalls that held varying items of interest including meats, drinks, handmade goods, and even some beasts to be sold as pets for their exoticness. Larassa cared not for any of these, as she continued through the market and soon found herself in a quieter section, with only a few wily-looking characters about. As it were, and was less-known, this area was where bounty hunters of all kinds would convene around a board that would have papers with varying options posted to it each week. Sometimes certain bounty hunters were called out for specific targets, with significant objects attached to the papers to signify the renown bounty hunter being requested. As it were, Larassa weaved through the gathered bounty hunters, nearly tripping over a reptilian tail in the process, before she got to the front and saw a paper standing out to her. It had a black raven's feather attached to it and without giving anyone a chance to talk to her, Larassa snatched the paper off the board and briskly walked away, leaving the raven's feather floating in the air before it lightly touched the ground beneath the board. While some whispered at Larassa's brief presence, none pursued her and she soon was at the space port's docking bay, readying her ship for departure. The paper had specified a planet and a meeting place on it to discuss the details so she was off with her destination well in mind.

Upon arrival, Larassa handed off her ship to the workers within without giving much thought to what was done to it beyond the fuel being refilled to the top and any minor damages being fixed. One dark glance from her was enough to send the workers scurrying to get the job done with the guarantee of nice pay when she returned to leave the planet. Not trusting anyone meant Larassa had to see the good work done before she was going to pay anything for it. Leaving the docking bay behind, Larassa soon found the bar in town and walked inside just in time for her to let out a soft sneeze, having reacted a bit to the desert climate just outside. Upon hearing some snickers, Larassa glared in their general direction and silence almost immediately ensued with an awkward, distant cough. Letting out a low growl, Larassa brushed the hood off her head and turned away from the snickering group to make her way to the bar, where she ended up sitting near an odd-looking creature. As it were, Larassa remembered seeing one of its kind before, but had never encountered one as a target, therefore she knew very little of its kind. After asking the bartender to give her whatever drink he could think of since she didn't drink often enough to know what was good, Larassa glanced sideways at the creature she was sitting two seats away from and then asked in a scratchy voice, "So, what are ye? I've seen yer kind before, but nevah learned much of yer people." While she didn't normally like to converse with strangers, Larassa was bored and knew she had arrived a tad early so her contact was likely to not show up right away. Might as well kill some time and learn more of a new species. Larassa knew by now that doing her homework on species of all kinds often made her missions far easier to complete and would encourage the payers to pay even more in the end.

A smile formed on the young Srin's mouth at the site of the planet in front of her. It had been a while since she had visited Raq'tak. The desert planet reminder her of her home, granted it did not get as hot as it did on Sturgter but that was all the better. Spending too much time in that crystallized form of her's caused permanent damage as she knew too well. A crystallized hand went and tapped the screen on the dashboard. A hologram popped up showing how far away she was from her destination.  Almost there. After requesting permission to land Rosalyn actually started to feel a little jittery. It had been so long since she got a job willing to pay so much. The past few jobs she went on paid enough for the bills but weren't very fun. Mostly just guarding supplies as client traveled. Her last job ended about a week ago and right after she got an interesting transmission. Something about needing her to get rid of a problematic gang disrupting a major trade route used by the underground market and man did those jobs pay well.

Listening to the transmission again she made sure she was heading to the right port to meet up with the man to give her more information on who she would be going up against and where. Once landed, Rosalyn got out of her tiny ship that was big enough for a bed, bathroom and a place to make food/eat. The workers had swarmed up to the vessel as soon as it had landed but once she walked out they had backed away a little. It was rare to see a Srin off of their home planet, much less with part of its body permanently crystallized. Still when Rosalyn pulled out a pouch of coins with her normal hand the workers swarmed up and took it from her. "Make sure she is re-fueled and everything is running ok. I'll pay the other half when I leave." The workers nodded and went to work. It was then Rosalyn took in her surroundings. She loved the feel of the dry air on her skin and the dust in the air. She closed her eyes for moment and pictured what she could remember of her home world. As of late the memory had started to become blurry, something she refused to let bother her. After all why return to a place that had caused her such horrible pain?

Only a few seconds had passed before she opened her eyes again and set off to the bar, which didn't take long for her to find. A small smirk formed on her lips at the sight of it. Before walking in Rosalyn straightened her already almost straight posture before opening the door. There was a surprising amount of people in the establishment, something she wasn't expecting at this time of the day. Looking around she couldn't find her contact so instead she walked up to the bar. "Get me two of the strongest drink you have." Rosalyn generally had a high tolerance and drinking would kill some time till the contact got here. Having one or two won't hurt. She placed a few coins on the country after the bartender got her drink. Ignoring those around her she took her first shot. It would take more than one of these for her to pay attention to anyone in this place.

(Italicized  Means in thought. I hope this intro was ok. It's been a while since I've rped.)

As Glo'cer waited patiently in his seat minding his own business. He was going through the logical thoughts of what to do in this situation. It would be obvious he would have to look out for some signal or something. Looks alone were not an invitation to start a conversation about such a job. Though this was a rather low key bar, casually talking about illegal jobs was not a smart move. Surly whoever placed the signal inside a box that couldn't be opened from the outside would be smart enough not to spill all the info so openly. He was lost in his own thought till some creature sat near him and spoke. He gave her a side glance as he looked her up and down. A species covered in fur? Perhaps special markings across their fur show power? He wasn't sure if he had seen a species like this. He wasn't one to go to high density planets full of different species unless work called for it. 

"Is this a good idea? Perhaps it is a messenger for the package... yes, the likely hood of them knowing the reason I am here is... 40% possible. the other 60% is a mix of a drunken bar goer... a social species... a possible mercenary and i am their target..." 

It took Glo'cer a few moments to turn his body towards the being. He was trying to logically take a route of action for any number of possible situations. 

" I would be of the Solidus race." He said slightly cold. Though he was cautious, he too is interested in her reasoning for approaching him. "We are normally a race that keeps to themselves. Only when... political matters arise do we go out of our way. It is in our best interest." He looked her over again. He felt a sense of killing instinct from the Siklaid. Perhaps it was the very nature of their race? The animistic like features such as teeth for biting, claws for ripping, and fur to last harsh weather made sense. The scar on her face also shown she was in a rather nasty fight some point in her life. 

"And of your kind? What brings you to such a planet. Surly the fur on your body does not enjoy this climate." He said trying to pry for information. 

At this moment, he felt a logical step would be to also order a drink. He had studied many bar goers over his time and noticed it was easier to "get closer" to another should they partake in a similar activity. He flagged down the Barman. " A monazite mixture with little liquid if you would be so kind.." He said placing down a few more coin than normal drinks. Getting minerals into a drink like state was hard and keeping such minerals was an annoyance to many bars in the first place. The barman grunted as he picked up the coins. It was a good tip. Logically, Glo'cer shouldn't run into trouble with him for a while since he wasn't being stingy with money. A few seconds later, he had a strange slush of mineral and liquid. He took a sip and it burned as it went down. Even alcohol wasn't too kind to a Solidus body. Not as devistating as water, but similar atomic make up was there. 

@Lioness075

At this moment, he felt a logical step would be to also order a drink. He had studied many bar goers over his time and noticed it was easier to "get closer" to another should they partake in a similar activity. He flagged down the Barman. " A monazite mixture with little liquid if you would be so kind.." He said placing down a few more coin than normal drinks. Getting minerals into a drink like state was hard and keeping such minerals was an annoyance to many bars in the first place. The barman grunted as he picked up the coins. It was a good tip. Logically, Glo'cer shouldn't run into trouble with him for a while since he wasn't being stingy with money. A few seconds later, he had a strange slush of mineral and liquid. He took a sip and it burned as it went down. Even alcohol wasn't too kind to a Solidus body. Not as devistating as water, but similar atomic make up was there. 

Larassa's ears twitched a bit when the Solidus told her about his own kind and then some. A kind that preferred to be with its own...interesting. A target of that kind would be a harder mission completion. Yet, it could give Larassa that much more satisfaction in the end, knowing that she had to work so hard for the money. Plus, there was always the bonus perk of getting to loot the body as well as an apartment or home if that's where she ends up killing them. Still, Larassa didn't miss the cold tone of the Solidus, which caused her to tilt her head to the side a bit, a look of curiosity clear on her face. What an odd species. Cold, calculating, and loners. Honestly, they sounded like a terrible species to live among to Larassa. Bland and tasteless, probably very boring in most situations, too.

Shrugging it off, since she knew better by now to let little things like tones get to her, Larassa grinned when the Solidus asked of her own kind. Her fangs showed briefly before she looked away briefly to take a sip of her drink. After setting the glass down and keeping her paw wrapped around it, Larassa mulled over her own thoughts briefly. There were two ways she could describe her kind. Harshly since they banished her from her home planet, or kindly because she had certainly loved her time spent there. Deciding it probably wouldn't matter too much, Larassa took the diplomatic approach and replied, "My kind iz of different appearances vith fur, scales, or even feathers to cover our bodies." Pausing, Larassa raised an eyebrow before wagging her fox tail that had been dangling motionless off the bar stool since she'd arrived. With a slight grin, Larassa continued, "Ve are called ze Siklaid. Our planet iz more tropical in zat it iz very lush, yes? It definitely iz cooler zan zis planet, zough." Snorting at the mention of her fur, Larassa added, "Yes, I am not too keen on zis weazer, but zere iz not much I can do about it."

While the Solidus ordered a drink for himself, one that probably would've sounded odd to someone who actually knew alcoholic drinks, Larassa took the moment to scan the area, noting the few who were sitting at the bar while most others sat at tables and with those they knew. Typically, it was a correct assumption to make in assuming that those who sat at the bar probably didn't know anyone else around here. Larassa also noted that the few sitting at the bar certainly looked unique to her. She recognized some races since some were simply general knowledge, but what Larassa really wanted to know was who her contact was in this establishment. Were they really going to stand her up? The Raven, of all bounty huntresses?

@Bolts

Blue blood dripped off the tip of the blade, splashing against the stilled body of a young, slick-bodied creature. Its slimy skin was dark blue and green in colour and its gold eyes were forever closed as it lay against the cold rocky surface. Artemis loomed over the dead Hya'cintha with eyes glowing a quiet pink, reflecting something like satisfaction and strangely sympathy, as she gently placed a hand over its head, tracing down its face with the metallic tips of her fingers. Upon sensing no pulse, she gently bent over, placing her cold lips on the slimy skin, planting a molecular deconstruction nanite into the creature with a soft kiss. Under her touch, the body seemed to shiver as her technology went to work, deconstructing and disintegrating till there was nothing left but clusters of pink specks. They wavered over the surface for a second, before returning to her body, causing a silver sheen as each little speck passed up through her metallic form and into the gleaming gem in her head. 

For a moment, she stood still and silent as the dead as her armor gleamed with life and her body sorted through the dna of the Hya'cintha, looking for the desired chromosome till it was finally found and placed among her own. Opening her eyes, she gazed down as her body flicked in and out of stealth, showing that the transaction was successful. Though the chromosome was very weak by itself, inabling her only a second of invisibility at a time in comparison to the lengthy invisibility all Hya'cintha bore, she still considered it a job well done. Perhaps she'd slay more later to collect more chromosomes and strengthen the power. 

"Thank you... "  Artemis spoke softly with eyes fluttering to a close in respect and mouth shaping into a peaceful smile as she remembered the young creature she had slayed not moments before, "for your contribution."

At the sound of an approaching aircraft, she looked up just in time as a Messenger passed high overhead, dropping down a precious little silver capsule. For a moment, she remained still, waiting for the dust to settle before eyeing the container curiously. It was rare for her to get mail. Swinging her blade, Artemis sliced through the metal of the package, revealing a small message tablet with a locked message on the screen and, upon picking it up tentatively between her metallic fingers, she worked to unlock it. 

Enter name 

Artemis 

Name Accepted.

--

Scan Finger Print

Scanning...

Finger Accepted.

--

One New Message

Opening...

Project Artemisia_ 

Destination : Raq'tak   029dk74x# co-ordinates: y-235,849 x-699,137 z-1841,300

High Reward 38dke//2fx#

--

As the screen flicked off, Artemis pondered the offer with genuine curiosity. It was rare for her to ever get job offers, after all she was no courier or assassin though she could probably do the job to a satisfactory standard. The reward was not very tempting, after all, she was not after riches... But then, she thought, why not? She'd already collected her quota of DNA samples for the next few Itiel. Though she had already collected from the natives around and in Raq'tak, she hadn't visited the area in quite a while... Perhaps it would be fun to stop by and see what they have in store for her.  

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"Invictus,"[/COLOR]

Turning her attention to the air near her, she raised her hand and, at her command, a sleek, white ship came out of stealth. It materialized before her, humming softly and coming to life at the call of its name. 

"Destination.... Raq'tak. Let's go."

It was nice to see Raq'tak again. The place was still a dusty, dried up and and hot as ever.

Getting permission to land was fairly easy as the whole system for Raq'tak wasn't very strict and, being a Gwathian, people expected you to do something crazy so they stay out of your way and let you be done with it whatever. As she stepped off of Invictus, some creatures approached her curiously but, upon seeing the seemingly dangerous glow of her eyes and the cold sheen of her body, they kept their distance. Perhaps they recognized her from the last time she visited the dusty little planet, but that was a very long time ago. 

One little creature mustered enough courage to approach her, inquiring if she needed anything, to which she replied with a calm and gentle expression on her face. "Take care of Invictus. I want her filled up and check that all systems are ready." The small little thing watched her with a surprised expression at her relatively normalness, after all, everyone expected Gwathian's to be crazy. It remained fairly please and calm till she casually added over her shoulder, "Oh and don't go inside. I doubt you want to see the bodies." 

The panic that followed made her laugh melodiously before waving a hand at them reassuringly, "just kidding! " Once again calm, the little creatures set about working on her ship as she headed for the bar. And, just coz she was devilishly evil, she threw an "Or not." over her shoulder as she walked into the old place, laughing light as the sound of panic arose once again. 

Her giggles softened to utter silence one she was inside. Luminous. pink eyes cast a look around at the various patrons of the bar who in turn, glanced at her too as she walked towards the bartender. It wasn't like she would drink anyway, after all alcohol didn't really do much for a metal digestive, so she just sat down at one of the high chairs, casting curious looks at the nearby people while her ears picked at nearby conversations. 

All the while, she took out the tablet again, redoing the commands and unlocking the message again.

This was the place... Right? 

Hunter sat in his booth sipping on his drink as he watched the bar scene shift around a little bit. Every now and then, a newcomer would enter and they would join the ever growing crowd of the bar. Some would wave excitedly to others who waved them over with much shouting and rejoicing in their drunken stupors, while others would simply make their way to the bar and begin their self treatments. 

One particular body made Hunter halt his drinking momentarily and study the creature who had walked in. He looked like a Solidus, but had a strange coloration that Hunter had never seen before. He wasn't familiar with the Solidus race, not that he had met very many of them, but it had been a long time since he had been in Imperial Basic training and learned about different species in the galaxy. He did remember that they had some kind of aversion to water, so given that Raq'tak was nearly completely barren of the stuff, he continued drinking without another thought. 

Three drinks in, another newcomer caught his eye, this one looked like a bipedal Grex and spoke with an unfamiliar dialect. Hunter eyed the conversation participants then returned to gazing around the bar, still looking for a contact for his job. 

More were beginning to enter, the unmistakable crystalline body of a Srins caught his eye as she approached the bar and eagerly began to join in the drinking around her. Her presence made hunters wheels turn a little bit, she was a long way from home out here near the outer rim. While Rak'taq was a cesspool of different species from all over the galaxy, Strugter was a very long way from here. Hunter chuckled to himself as he poured another glass. 

As he did, a final patron caught his eye as he looked up to see a woman entering. She looked around the bar and for a split second, Hunter's eyes locked on hers. A cold chill was sent down his spine as the women's fuchsia gaze seemed to almost pierce his. The gaze was over quickly and she made her way over to the bar where the Seliek bartender was reading to take her order. 

"If you sssssssit, I ssssssserve. What'll ya have?"

The bar tender was not overly fond of people using his bar just to escape the heat. So he pestered everyone who came in to buy drinks or food. Hunter noticed the bartender, and felt a bit of pity for the old serpent. That woman made Hunters skins itch. 

The bar seemed to reach its maximum capacity rather quickly, and had Hunter not drank so much already, he would have noticed that after the pink woman entered there was a strange halt to people entering the bar. Infact, slowly, patrons began to leave over the next hour. hunter was more concerned with where his contact was for this "job" and as he soon forgot about his whiskey and began to eye the bar scene with a bit more vigilance. 

The bar soon consisted of only several small groups of huddle figures, whose eyes where darting from one another, to the door, to those at the bar. One figure in the corner did not seem to be a part of whatever farce was going on, and as Hunter's adrenaline began to sober him, he noticed the figure what a Kryx who must have been here before he arrived. 

Hunter slowly moved to the edge of his booth and moved his hand over his blaster as he stood. The bartender noticed, and stopped cleaning the 3 glasses he had been cleaning for the past 10 minutes. He slowly placed one of them on the counter and as he did, he slid his hand under the counter of the bar and pushed a button. 

The soft click of the door to the bar being locked was all Hunter needed to draw hi pistol and close the distance between him and the bar and stick the barrel of the pistol in one of the Selieks chins. 

"Hold'n one ssssssecond, mate. I'sssss only doin h'wat they told me to."

As the Seliek tried to stutter his words out, he raised all of his arms up and pointed over where the small groups had been. In the split second Hunter had drawn is gun, the small groups, which consisted of 20 or so people, had each produced heavy blasters from under tables and within clothing and now had them pointed at the group by the bar, and the Kryx in the corner. Each one of them had their gun primed and a different person in their sights, ready to pull the trigger at the first sign of movement. 

Hunter sighed as he locked eyes with the soldiers, which he could tell now as the majority of them were Dorogans. He then picked up on the soft clack of boots on metal and watched as a man, dressed in Dorogan Officer uniforms, walked through a small door way and looked over the scene. He was tall and lean, and he was a bit on in his years. His greying hair was slicked back, while the white mustache and goatee were finely trimmed and pointed. He had his arms folded behind his back as he looked from the bar to the corner of the room, and then produced a small holotablet from behind his back. He looked over the tablet, then to the people at gunpoint, and then cleared his throat as he began to read like an official. 

"Rosalyn "Demon Blossom" Gallowmere....

Nu Rho "Jynx".....

Project Artemisia "Artemis"....

Larassa "Raven" Sovna....

Glo'cer "C-Virus" Maltune....

and Hunter "Iron Fist" Cael.

Under the direct order of Admiral Luther Gru'ha, of the D.E.S. Brazen with the Imperial Starfleet, the six of you are all under arrest."

@Bolts @Lioness075 @Dominaiscna @Flutterby @Ch3rryBlossom28

Nu watched the other patrons out of the corner of her eye, but mostly paid attention with her ears. With four pairs, she didn't miss much. She poured the drink into her mouth at casual intervals, annoyed by the way glasses worked. Or rather, didn't work, for someone with a broad, reptilian maw like hers. She became a little preoccupied with the conversation happening between the furry thing with wings, called a Siklaid, and the bubble-looking individual, a Solidus. Both species she was unfamiliar with. Gradually, the noise surrounding that conversation began to die down.

It took her far too long to notice. But when she pried her concentration away from eavesdropping on that conversation, she looked around the bar and realized how empty it suddenly seemed. She made eyes contact with one of the few people still inside, and they shifted nervously, looking at one of their companions. Odd.. she mused, tossing back the last of her drink. She placed the glass on the table, and turned toward the bar to pay. As soon as she did, her ear flickered toward the door. The door that had just been locked.

At the same moment that Metal-Leg was accosting the bartender, Nu's hand went to her belt and touched the pistol there. Almost as soon as her finger brushed it, the small group huddled near her broke apart and pointed some pretty serious firepower at her. Soldiers. Dorogan ones.

Their officer appeared, looking plenty high-and-mighty, and she felt a growl rise in her throat. When he looked at her, she raised her chin and half of her upper lip, letting him see the sharp teeth she sported.

Little good it did. With the crimes she had perpetrated against the Empire, especially those done recently (like stealing weapons blueprints, perhaps), being arrested meant she was as good as dead. It would be a quicker death if she fought now, and was shot.. Or maybe a careless guard..

Nu's cobalt eyes swept the room, looking for an escape route other than, well, death.

As Glo'cer conversed with the now named Species Siklaid, he wondered just what she was doing here. Many different ideas popped into his mind and he took his time sorting them out. 

A peculiar thought. Though it seems many species in the universe have some differences among their own kin. Fascinating.... how yours is so drastic compared to some I have met... 

He said as he paid attention to the fur upon her body. Scales and feathers would mean a possible separation for their people. Through climate needs most likely but many species segregate their own kind. He was no acceptation. 

Tropical climates are not necessarily to my liking. I could understa-

His words were cut off by the sudden slamming of the doors and a man with a metal leg pointing a gun at various people. 

Great.... Another one of those spe.. Isn't that a Dorogar? He thought to himself. It was strange for such an entity to start a bar brawl. He looked around only to see that many patrons had left and the few still around were also of Dorogar origins. They were all pointing guns at him, the Siklaid, the metal legged man, and a few other species that Glo'cer had small run ins with. It seemed a few of the targets were trigger happy. Glo'cer himself remained seated with his long fingers entwined in each other. It seemed the doors had been locked shut and no clear escape was present. About 90% of his escape plans were null and void in this predicament. The last remaining few had a mortality rate of 25% or lower if he was correct in assuming some things. He just needed to prick himself and let some liquid flow onto the mainframe, button, or whatever electrical device the Barman had used. The doors would open wide and he would just have to wait for some trigger happy idiot to take the attention away from himself. 

In his thoughts, he had been calculating each move he would take, but his insides swirled a little with a displeasure when his name was called among a list. He looked towards the Siklaid who didn't seem to be part of the armed forces and to the others who were still around. It seems his delight for learning many things had gotten the better of him. He was too entranced by the strange locked box to even think of the possibility of it being a sting. Yet, he remained calm. There was no need to make some daring escape. If worse came to worse, he would just figure an escape during prison. His crimes couldn't be so high that he would be locked in a box and surveillance every moment of his life. That would be absurd and an insult to be honest. 

@Lioness075 @zCrookedz @theothers

As time went by Rosalyn started to grow frustrated. This may be a big job but how dare this person make her wait like this? Did they have any idea who she was? She slammed what must have been her 5th drink onto the bar, the cup cracking. Despite how she felt being made to wait this long the job was paying a lot. Rosalyn sighed and just decided to take in her surroundings. Looking around there were many different species. Most she knew but there were some she didn't. The one sitting at the bar intrigued her  for some of them belonged to species she hadn't really seen before. She had read about the Solidus race but had never seen one in person and she had to say he looked cool. He seemed to be talking to some kind of fox like creature that she hasn't seen before either.

Rosalyn's eyes wondered over to a woman who had just walked up to the bar. Something about her seemed unsettling and Rosalyn didn't like feeling this way. Even so she couldn't take her eyes off the metallic body of hers. Cyborg. haven't seen one of these guys for a while. Rosalyn took this moment to look her over, never knowing when someone like her could become the enemy. 

The bar around her had been so loud before that she had zoned out the noise. It was only when she noticed, out of her peripheral vision, that the bar had become quiet and mostly empty except for a few huddled groups. Rosalyn snapped out of her own thoughts and moved her head around. She noticed that the small groups didn't even have any drinks. She then heard the front doors lock and the Dorogan man with the cowboy hat had a pistol at the bartenders head. Rosalyn couldn't help but smile for things were just getting interesting. If she wanted to, Rosalyn could have crystallized her entire body as soon as the other men pointed their blaster guns at them but she chose not to. Her most vital organ, the heart,was already being protected by her permanent crystallized parts so it would just be a waste of energy.

Rosalyn's eyes carefully looked over each person and then went strait to the door when a Dorogan officer came walking up with a holotablet. Besides her own, she recognized most of the names on that list. All who were the best in their own field. At the end, when they were told they were all under arrest, Rosalyn couldn't help but burst out laughing. Half of them were killers in their own right. Granted she didn't know which person was which but it didn't matter to her. She had taken out a group of people like this before, they may not have had huge blasters and military training but she was definitely not going down without a fight.  She managed to compose her self before speaking. "If you think I'm going down without taking a few of you with me you're dead wrong." She said, her voice threatening and her crystallized hand turning into a fist while the other hand was itching to reach for the energy blaster on her back.

Larassa downed the last of her first drink and soon ordered a second while waiting for her Solidus 'friend' to respond to her. He was certainly an odd-looking one, what with glowing body parts and all, and made Larassa wonder if his race could make the glowing gems, or so they appeared to Larassa, do anything special. Could they protect him? Maybe be formed int some kind of weapons? Or maybe they could even leave the body and be shot at someone. So many fun possibilities with such things.

Yet, it didn't take long for Larassa to notice the waning bar participants. Her ears flickered about, as she glanced about the bar, annoyingly having to swivel slowly on her stool since she was blind in her right eye. Luckily, it was an injury-related problem and so she retained the color in her eye, making it very hard for most to even know she was half blind. It was one of her few weaknesses and Larassa definitely preferred to keep it to herself. Furrowing her brows at the development unfolding in the bar, Larassa turned back so she was facing the bar itself and began sipping at her second drink while scanning what was in front of her for options. After all, a bar was loaded with things to be thrown or even smashed upside someone's head. 

Her thoughts were interrupted when the Solidus finally responded to her, mentioning how fascinating it was that her species had such deviance in its own kind. The corner of Larassa's mouth twitched at this, as she knew that her entire race was divided based on their skin type so it wasn't exactly fascinating in her own mind. In fact, Larassa had never seen anyone with scales before. Only reason she ever saw someone with feathers was because of her wings. When she was first born, everyone thought something was wrong with her and it was predicted she wouldn't live past two years old. So much for that.

Just as the Solidus continued on to the topic of weather, Larassa heard the sound of blasters being prepped and shot to her feet, or paws, from her stool, effectively causing it to clatter to the floor on its side. Just as a small group aimed their blasters at Larassa, they exchanged nervous glances amongst each other, as Larassa was already aiming a prepped arrow at the one closest to her. Due to her heightened senses and reflexes, Larassa had reacted before the men had been ready to even aim at her so now she was in something of a stand-off. Problem was, Larassa was hopelessly outnumbered and even if she fired off one arrow, she'd be downed before she could nock another. Letting out a low growl and baring her fangs at one of the Dorogan, Larassa folded her ears against her head while she slowly lowered her bow and then put the arrow back into her quiver. While she may have a fiery attitude sometimes, Larassa knew when was outmatched, or outgunned in this case. There was no point in engaging in a fight she already knew she'd lose.

Not a moment after she'd put away her arrow, a Dorogan stepped forward, one that looked of higher authority than the others. As he listed off the names, Larassa's ears shot back up at the mention of her own name. Narrowing her eyes at the man, Larassa then broke her gaze as she looked about the others with her and realized that the listed names matched to them, except she had no idea which name went with who. As it were, Iron Fist was rather obvious and Larassa easily singled out the man, who was a Dorogan himself...or looked very similar to one. This information wasn't too helpful in the moment, though, as Larassa looked back the man in charge and proceeded to casually snarl at him just as another of the ragtag team announced that she wasn't going down without a fight. Problem was, Larassa knew that it'd only take a few well-placed shots to leave Larassa on her knees or maybe even on her stomach. No, fighting wasn't an option. Not now, anyways.

@Bolts @zCrookedz

For the most part, Artemis had been enjoying herself. She was quite at peace with sitting quietly surrounded by the hum of chatter. As she reread the message sent to her on the messenger tablet, the cyborg casually listened in on the conversation between... two rather interesting looking creatures, a Siklaid and a Solidus. It was rare to find two so different species from two very far home planets in the same room conversing peacefully... but a bar on a pitstop planet was always an exception. 

Everyone once in a while, she would look up and casually glance at the other patrons in the bar. A few especially stood out to her for some odd reasons. One of them was the Doragon from earlier whom she had made eye contact to... how strange, she did not think she'd seen him before but he seemed familiar. Perhaps she'd seen his face plastered somewhere among the wanted lists, after all, it was rare for 'good' people to be hanging around the little desert planet. 

Next, she looked to one side and eyed a woman who was studying her with a strange look in her eyes, as if she was unsettled by what she saw. For a moment, Artemis cracked a smile in amusement. So, she still had that haunting effect on people. That was good to know. One she'd had her little chuckle, she continued to observe the woman openly, looking over her body at the strange crystals that grew out of her. How strange it was to see a Srin so far from home... which reminded her.. she needed to do a little visiting to their planet. After all, she had yet to collect the crystalizing trait. Though she doubted that the trait would be compatible with her systems, considering she had no blood or life fluids, it was worth a visit in her spare time. 

Last of all, she cast a glance at the strange creature who sat away from the others, in the shadows by the corner. A Kryx... yet this one had a rather odd coloured body in comparison to the usual colouring she saw in their race. How interesting. As she sat, the bartender tried to coax her into buying a drink of some sorts, but before she could reject his offer, she found him preoccupied with something else. Stilled... watching.

As the bar started to quieten and patrons began to leave, Artemis cautiously glanced from each person to the other. It was only when the door's slammed shut and Cael jumped to his feet with his pistol to the bartender, that she made a move with one hand poised on her blade. Her face remained completely deadpanned and expressionless as people moved to close in on them with pistols and guns pointed at their heads. No surprise registered on her face as she looked from each soldier to the other as, upon replacing her gem back into her 'upgraded' body, some of the ability to express emotions with her face was lost. it was both a gift and a curse. 

Though she knew the pistol would not kill her, unless the soldiers knew how to properly kill a Gwathian through their gems, she wasn't about to take any chances with experiencing a bullet piercing through her skull and putting her in temporary death that was as painful as the real deal. She could probably slice and dice a good few before they took her down, but she was not a killer just for the fun of it. So she remained still, calmly eyeing the man who appeared to be in charge with her luminescent gaze. He knew her name... and presumably those around her... so what did he want? 

The man who had read out the names watched as many of his quarry moved from their seats into a more defencive position, though the majority sat waiting. He glanced down at his holo tab for a moment, his face growing more quizzical before he looked up once again and chuckled a bit. 

"And here I thought Admiral Gru'ha had just captured the best of the best. Such a shame I will have to tell him you came without a fight."

He glanced around him at the soldiers with heavy blasters and smiled a bit more. 

"Though, there really isn't much you can do."

The man folded his hands behind his back once more as he strode past his soldiers and leaned against the bar. He looked to his captives once more before turning back towards the soldiers and nodding. One of them lowered his blaster momentarily and handed the officer a small box he had on the inside of his coats disguise. The officer took the box and then tilted his head in the direction of Artemis. The soldier readied his blaster once again with the others, but this time made a small click on the side of his blaster creating a laser dot that he moved over the Cyborgs jewel on her forehead. Clearly, they had done their research. 

The officer smiled as he lifted the lid of the box and set it on the bar. Inside where stacks of goldish colored chips stacked neatly on top of each other that fit perfectly in the box. The officer looked over to Cael and waved a hand. 

"Ah, Mr. Cael. If you would be so kind as to remove your blaster from my friends throat so he may receive his payment. Then we can get this nasty business over with. Hm?

Cael, looked from the officer to the Seliek, only removing his blaster pistol when he hear the soft click and whrrr of the heavy blasters of the soldiers coming to life. He growled under his beard and slowly moved the blaster into the air. The Seliek slithered behind the bar over towards the officer, keeping an eye on the hostages until he was safely away. He then turned to the officer with a look of relief, only to be met with another pistol to his forehead. 

"I'ssssss, don't undersssssstand. I'sssss done exssssactly assss you sssssaid."

The officer, now looking a bit cross clicked the blaster making the Seliek flinch and begin to visably shake. 

"But you didn't get them ALL, now did you?"

A sharp piercing noise erupted from the blaster, following a flash of yellow light, and the Seliek dropped to the floor behind the bar. His serpent body curled over itself over and over with a dead, thumping, noise as it made bottle smash to the ground. 

Cael watched with as the Seliek hit the ground, never taking his eyes off the officer. As if he had known what was coming, his breathing had gotten a little harder and he tightened the grip on his gun. The officer sighed and picked up a rag off the counter and began to wipe his gun barrel on it as he walked down the bar. Cael didn't waste any time, and met the officer half way with a few strides, and holding his own pistol to the man's head. The soldier's heavy blaster began to whirr even louder now as the soft clicks of them aiming at Cael and anyone else who had moved, was all that could be heard in the bar now. 

The officer stopped cleaning his gun as soon as Cael's was against his head. He slowly put it down on the bar and then moved his hands back behind his back as he met Cael's gaze. 

"Mr. Cael. Do you honestly believe that the Great Dorogan Empire, would walk into a bar like.......this.......and allow you to just kill a Senior officer? Tsk, tsk, tsk.."

Cael growled and began to move his thumb for the primer of his blaster, when he suddenly felt a wave of exhaustion hit him like a meteor. His arm began to waver, making the gun barrel dance over the officer's face, while at the same time he began to stumble a bit backwards. His metal foot clanked over the metal grates of the floor until finally his heaved sideways and crashed into one of the booths unconscious. The only thing that had changed on the officer's face was how wide his smile had gotten. 

He turned to the rest of the captives and moved his hands around front again, holding his holotab. 

"Now then, before the dearly departed bartender failed to follow instruction, he was able to do one thing right. Well, partially right."

He shot a quick glance over at Artemis, the little red dot still dancing over the pink gemstone. 

"Thanks you Imperial Nanotechnology, and your overs gluttonous appetites for drink, you have all consumed a batch of Nano capsules, specifically tailored to your species. At the press of a button, like so with Mr. Cael, the Nano capsules will release a sleeping agent for easy transport. Any questions? No? Good."

With that, the officer began pressing the screen of the holotab one after another for each of the four other captives that had consumed drinks. It would not take long, depending on how many drinks they had, but eventually, they would succumb to the capsules. 

As the officer let them take effect, he turned to Artemis. He pocketed the holotab once more and retrieved a small cylindrical tube from his belt that he held out towards her. 

"For you, my dear. We had to whip up something special. If our intel is correct, this little EMP generator should put you out same as the others. For a time at least."

The officer pushed the top of the tube, and the small device began to create a small screeching noise as it began to generate an electromagnetic field to short circuit the cyborg. Once all of the captives had been subdued, the officer gave the order to begin evacuating them to the ship, where they would be hauled off to their prisons. 

Cael's head was the first thing he noticed as he began to feel his senses return to him. The pounding headache of either drink or whatever the empire had used on him made his head feel like it was going to split in two. He winced as he felt his heart beat within his skull, and he slowly opened one eye. Everything was an off metallic white color that made him wince a bit from the reflections. He was laying on something that al teast resembled a bed, though the size was obviously not ment for someone as tall as Cael. 

Instinctively as he always did, he began to flex his limbs and do a roll call of which ones where still there. His left leg was there, still in the comfort of his own boot. His right leg squeaked a bit as he moved the metal joints. His right hand opened and shut as his arm was draped over his face, it was still there. But when he went to move his left arm, he was met with a dull sensation of nothingness. He left his right arm and peered down at his left shoulder, at the metallic stump of the nerve connector that now stood out naked without an arm. 

Cael sighed as he lifted himself off the cot within the cell, for a cell he could now see that it was. Dark bars, probably Dorogan steel, replaced one side of his "room" from the rest of the hall way. On the opposite side, he could see another cell, and within it, the creature he had seen in the bar that looked like a bipedal Grex. He lifted himself off the cot and walked up towards the bars until he could see the rest of the hall. There where several other cells down the way, most of them like his with bars. One of them had an energy field over the front, probably for the Solidus, while another's bars seems to be criss crossed like an animal cage. He figured that was for the Krix. He didn't have long to think, as soon as he put his hand on the bars, he was met with an immediate shock through his entire body that dropped him to the ground. His prosthetic foot went limp, a safety feature of the nerve connector so it didn't fry the batteries within the leg. 

Cael sighed as he scooted across the floor and leaned against the wall so he could see down the hall. He looked down and began to pat down his pockets. At Least they had let him keep his cloths. But they had taken everything out of his pockets and up his sleeves. They had even taken his hat. He was pretty upset about his hat, but his mind kept going back to his ship. Probably be impounded, stripped down, and sold off for parts if it wasn't condemned and incinerated. He leaned his head back against the wall with a thunk, and noticed a camera on the far end of the empty hall aimed at the cells. He lifted his good hand and gave the camera a very adequate hand gesture before letting it fall back down to his leg. 

((Ran out of time to proofread, sorry for any mistakes.))

A low growl emitted from Rosalyn's lips as she heard the man with the holotablet start to laugh. Not put up a fight? We'll see. They men would have to put some of their blasters down when putting them in cuffs, she would strike then. Rosalyn would feel content if she took out only a few with her. Her eyes intently watched the officer as he was handed a box. When he nodded in the direction for the cyborg, Rosayn tilted her head slightly to turn to look at her Her eyes widened slightly when she saw the red dot on the girl's crystal. Something didn't feel right about this situation, other than the fact that a Dorogan officer and soldiers where here. So that's Iron Fist. She thought as the officer spoke and then it hit her on how the hell they knew they were going to be there. The Seliek getting payment, the soldiers who were already here before she had arrived, the fact that all six of them were in one place.  "You were the one who sent the job request." By the time she spoke the man in the cowboy hat, Cael, already had put his gun down and now the officer had his gun at the Selieks head. She knew what was going to happen next and she could feel her body slowly start to crystallize underneath her clothes in anticipation.

Even though she knew it was coming, Rosalyn still flinched at the sound of the blaster going off. Another thing she could not control was the fact that he entire bod instinctively crystallized at the sound. She visibly tensed at the sound of the blasters pointed at her beginning to whirl to life. Rosalyn didn't move a muscle after that but she couldn't calm her body enough to go back to normal. Her eyes stayed on the soldiers who currently pointed their weapons at her and completely ignored what was going on in the background, not seeing Cael walk and point his gun at the officer. All she could hear was  the sound of all the heavy blasters and then the thud of a body hitting the ground. Her heard sharply turned to see Cael's body on the ground, asleep and then a huge grin on the officer's face. An image of her mother's face came to mind, for she bore the same smile as her father was thrown captured. Rosalyn screamed and in an instant he anti-gravity bracelet turned on and she flew towards the officer with her crystallized fist raised. She didn't care about the fact that she would most likely be shot before ever getting near him. All that was going through her head was the blinding rage he felt towards the man but before she could get very far she felt her body start to grow heavy as exhaustion hit her and then the pain of hitting the hard floor as her anti-gravity bracelet shut off, the blood crystal now depleted. Her body started to de-crystallize itself back to her normal form as her eyes slowly close. The last thing she saw was the image of the officer's grin.

---------

Rosalyn wasn't sure how long she was out but from how heavy her body felt it was a while. She did her best to disregard the raging headache she currently had and sat up. Feeling naked, it didn't take long for her to realize that they had taken her katana, energy blaster, and anti-gravity bracelet. Rosalyn let out a sigh. It had taken her forever to be able to steal those from her home world and now she wasn't going to get them back. She did feel a little satisfied by the fact that they wouldn't be able to use the items since they need a Srin's crystallized blood for it to work.

It didn't take long for her eyes to adjust to her surroundings. She knew they were inside of a ship due to the coloring of the walls and the way it looked. Rosalyn used the wall to help push herself up off the bed they had put her in and walked towards the bars. For as far as she could see there were other cells like her own, some built differently for specific creatures but a cell none the less. Memories of when she were a teenager started to surge forward. Images of the blood factory that she had saw, all the Srins crying out for help. Rosalyn screamed as her permanently crystallized hand made a fist and punched at the bars. She instantly felt a shock of electricity run through her entire body. She hissed in pain and brought her hand to her chest. This was a shitty situation she was in and she wasn't sure how she was going to get out of it. Soldiers where definitely a lot harder to deal with than gangs. They were better trained and better equipped. It didn't help that they used her drinking habit against her. She knew it would eventually bite her in the ass but not in this way. Sighing, Rosalyn took a seat on the ground and leaned her back up against the wall.  All she could do now was wait.

It was dark. There was only blackness. Then, one by one, her senses came to life as if someone had flicked on switches that kick-started up her systems and brought her back to life again. First came smell and taste, two of her lesser imporant sense. Then it was her hearing, letting in the static snap and crack of electricity, the humming buzz of power through wires and the shallow breathing has 4...no 5 other living souls began to wake from whatever slumber they had been put in. Her body shifted slightly as her systems went to work, restoring her circuitry back to their usual status, returning to her, the ability of touch. And, finally, the ability to see. Artemis's eyes slowly flicked open, glowing bright prink as they had been before. For a moment, she didn't move, giving time for her systems to become completely operational as she observed her surroundings in a glitchy haze....she'd have to fix that later.

Looking down, Artemis found that she was rested on something soft - a bed? - and was propped against the wall in a sitting position with her legs carefully folded under her and her hands neatly placed in her lap. Someone had taken care in handling her and for that, she respected them, despite the prison-like cell they had placed her in. As her thermal sensors kicked in weakly and picked up the 5 other people from the bar, she sorted through her databanks in search of what had happened but the memory was fragmented and glitchy. What she could remember before she was shut down was.. shooting... a dead bartender... the officer... people falling... a tube...an electromagnetic field... and then black. 

Slowly, Artemis flexed and relaxed her muscles, testing her body. Everything was fine, all systems were optimal, but what bugged her was how that technology short circuited her?  She had some built-in defenses to protect her circuitry and help her connectors and system withstand anything... but then again the Empire had the most advanced technology on that side of the galaxy and she what she was capable of was far behind them... she'd just have to learn and perfect... At least nothing seemed damaged. Judging by the symbols that shimmered in and out of visibility along the metal of her body, itwould seem that she had gone into hybernation straight after the short circuit, a process to close off the physical body from damage for a short period while the mind was shut down. Good.

Standing up slowly, metal heels clicked against the metal floor as Artemis walked and turned her attention to the forcefield that covered the opening of her cell like a sheet of electrifying, blue glass. It resembled the electromagnetic field from earlier, giving off the same energy, yet it was weaker. From what she could see, her "cell" lined one side of the wall with two others, while another three lined the otherside. Opposite her was the cell of the Srin from earlier and, upon getting a closer and bigger view, she saw that the 4 others were all from the bar. So they were being collected... 

Artemis had a suspicion. There was something very strange about the everything that happened. They were indeed very high criminals, but the Empire wouldn't usually go to such lengths to ensure their tracking, luring, capture and inprisonment. How strange... especially since the Empire had never shown such interest in people like them before. Curiously, she continued to observe the others through the electric field. From what she could see, they had been completely looted of their weapons and whatnots yet, none of them were harmed. The only violence she recalled was the killing of the bartender... to make sure there were no witnesses to the event? But why would they want to hide their capture? 

As she watched silently with her haunting eyes, the Srin awoke and slowly got up. Such a strange creature it was... how crystalized her body was. As if remembering something, the girl seemed to snap as a terrible memory. She let out a scream and punched the bars only to reel back in pain as if shocked. Some kind of disciplining mechanism? 

Deciding to test something, she lightly tapped the forcefield, feeling the electricity zap and course through her body. Clenching her jaw to brace again the inevitable pain, she spread both hands and pushed against the force field. Burning pain soared through her veins and circuits and she tried to push through or damage it in some way. It was only after quite a few seconds, that she pulled back away from the electricity with her fingers smoking and the forcefield snapping and cracking dangerously, but both were unscathed and her systems were completely unharmed. At least she knew she could withstand some kind of electromagnetic field and that her systems were not a complete failure.

But that was not all she now knew. The cell system had not been built to kill or severely damage. It would hurt like hell, but no one could die from it... they shouldn't anyway..  so what did those people want from them? It didn't seem like they were collecting them like little pets to be put on show, that was for sure... so, for what then? 

Glo'cer remained seated, staring at the "Iron Fist" who was holding the gun up. He just needed to be an idiot and cause a scene for his own escape. He had already begun letting small droplets of his liquid ooze just out of sight from the soldiers and onto the mainframe. Something was wrong though.... He felt no surge of electricity from the stream. No electronic getting messed with. He had concluded there was no way the doors were manually shut. It was too quick and precise in the timing. Why was the lock system not failing!? He had done simple locks like this time and time again. He was growing ever more annoyed by the strange unknown variable. He snapped out of it however when the Seliek was shot. Some of the creatures blood splattered upon the bar near the Solidus which made his thought process stop for the moment. He hadn't been paying attention to the conversation, but he knew it was the Admiral that had done the deed. Something told Glo'cer they were playing dirty and had to get rid of loose ends. 

Now the Admiral had his full attention as the standoff between some of the criminals was still present. It was becoming more apparent they were called here by him, but the crystal like species had already blurted that out. They knew what they were doing and they knew how to handle it. To think he was played by such a casual message... Of course the Empire would take a Solidus instinct for knowledge to their advantage to lure him. In some ways he had respect for a plan such as that. He soon heard the clanging of metal on the ground as the "Iron Fist" , as he was appropriately named, had fallen for no external reason. No one had made a move and yet he was failing to stand up. Interest was peaked when the Admiral explained the nanobots. In the matter of seconds, he came to the conclusion that the nanobots had messed with the electromagnetic nature of his liquid as a means to keep the nanobots from becoming disabled. An interesting thought and well crafted. They really were not playing around with them. He smiled slightly, though hard to see, as his face seemed to be a solid surface. Very nice. He admired. He felt the sudden dizziness he assumed everyone else was starting to feel. With the last bit of his energy, he took one more swig of his mineral drink. The burning sensation was the last thing he felt as he drifted off into numbness. 

--------

He woke up in the cell of pure white. A set of suspicion and fear came over him as he stood up quickly and turned around. He saw the strange wall of light that opened to a larger area. He placed his hand on his chest as a sign of relief. He was glad he was not back on his home planet and in his old room. He knew the solidus would have a plan should they get their hands on him once again. Now that the slight peak in chemicals had washed out of his system he felt the swirling liquid in  him still didn't feel right. The nanobots had done some damage but his body was starting to repair the damage to the electromagnetic nature. Fascinating. He said walking up to the light wall. It seems they have thought of everything this time. He said marveling at the energy field he had to keep him inside. He took a moment to inspect the wall. It did not hurt  when he touched it yet he knew he would not be strong enough to plow through. Not even his liquid could slip by as it was air tight. Sadly, to his dismay, it was tech that was hooked up outside his cell so not even his liquid could reach it. Even if he could, this force wall was much more advanced than those he had come across. He would have to take many hours to understand the mechanics of it before messing with it. 

He looked out at the space that held more cells. He seemed to be across from one of the other captives at the bar. The slight blue tinge of the force wall made it hard to make out details. He wondered if they would be able to hear him should he speak though he had no reason to. The only species he had any conversation with was the Sikliad and that didn't last very long. He did however notice the very interesting hand gesture the Dorogan like hand had shot out of their own cell. Most likely in frustration of some kind. Something that Glo'cer didn't feel very often. Something his species never felt. His thoughts were interrupted again by the sudden clang of metal. He was unable to see the event but could only imagine that it was metal on metal and some electricity. Someone was already trying to brute force their way out? Such a lack of imagination.... 

Let's see here.... He said before mumbling to himself about the information he could process at this time. He was searching for some method of escape. Somethings would have to be by chance and at this moment, all his ideas were only 3% guaranteed to get himself out. He didn't like those odds so he had to keep thinking. He stood at the front of the force all in plain view as he thought to himself, resting a hand under his chin while the other arm wrapped around his torso. 

Nu's cobalt eyes were slits as the watched the officer. She watched the situation with extreme focus, trying to gather as many details as possible, as her tail moved slowly toward the leg of the tall table she had been sitting at. Pull it up, use it as a bat on the nearest group, up through the ceiling...

Too soon, blackness squeezed at her mind, and she fell into the most peaceful sleep she could remember.

Her body was screaming, her skin felt like it would crack if touched. An agonizing stiffness clawed at her; she felt as supple as metal and as fluid as rock. What in the name of the Krasic-

The bar. The soldiers. The officer. The Sekliek's body writhing, the painful vibration of a blaster in her sensitive ears. A horrid, shrieking sound in the blackness..

But you didn't get them ALL, now did you?

The Kryx waited for her ability to move to return, eyes closed, ears twitching, with those words pounding painfully in her mind. She tried to identify the voice that had said it, but things were blurred, everything sounded mechanical.. Her thoughts ended abruptly, at the sound of a thump next to her. She lifted her head, as high as she could, and saw only painful white. She was in.. she was in a nest-like bed, clearly designed after a Yaput, but made of synthetic materials. The Kryx moved out of it, a little disturbed by the element of her culture, and moved toward the front of her cell. The bars were criss-crossed in a way that made escape impossible that way, and one look at the cell told her it was made of entirely one piece of unfamiliar metal, with no crack or crevices to exploit. There was a barely perceptible hum that told her they were on a ship- and Imperial one. The thud had come from her left, and she caught sight of the Dorogan slumped on the ground. Drawing close to the bars told her why- electricity crackled off of them, discouraging her from touching them. Across from him, the furry one with wings- Siklaid, she reminded herself, remembering that bit of the conversation. The globby thing, the Solidus, was across from her behind a haze of blue. And next to him, the bipedal one that was half-gem. That one decided it was a good idea to punch the bars.

Nu's ears flattened at the horrible sound, and forced herself to not smirk as the Srin showed obvious pain from the gesture. Wow, look, you discovered electricity hurts. On her other side, the machine-being was also testing the force, and Nu gave her a glance before turning her cobalt eyes to the Solidus, who appeared to be deep in thought.

"Let me now when you realize this is inescapable for the moment." She muttered softly, directing it at him but not really meaning for him to hear it.

@Bolts

Cael, sat against his wall, waiting for anyone to come in the door at the end of the hall. It seemed like is was the only exit at the moment, so if there was some sort of opening to get away, he would no doubt find a great deal of guards on the opposite side of the door. He began to to look around the cell, a single bed was all that there was. No privy whatsoever, which ment this was a temporary holding cell. He felt a sharp prick in his leg and looked down to see his leg able to move once again. He leaned on his arm and got to his feet and walked over to the bed. Above the bed, there was a very thin window that looked out into space, so he climbed up onto the bed and peered outside. Vast emptiness was all he could see before him. To the left he could see nothing, but to the right he could just make out the back struts that held the engines. The furthest engine caught his eye and immediately went wide. 

The sound of something crashing against the bars to a cell gave him a start and he jumped down from the bed and made his way toward the bars. He could just make out the sparks and smoke flying from on of the cells further down. He imagined that the only person able to touch the bars without being thrown backwards was the cyborg. 

"Ain't no use. These things are Dorogan made, ain't no way we are breaking these things unless you got a ship to yank the damn bars out. 

Hunter couldn't help but smile to himself with the thought of The Odyssey ripping the cell apart. But the smile didn't last long as he thought about his ship. 

Luckily the bashing of metal halted and drew him out of his thoughts. He walked over to the bars getting as close as he could without zapping himself again, but wanting to see down the hall. He noticed the Solidus had gotten up and was now examining his cell pretty intently. This made Cael scoff but the sound of another voice caught him before he could say precisely what the Kryx had. 

"The Kryx is right. There ain't no way any of us are bustin out of this place right now. We're on The Brazen. The flagship for the Empire. I can see the engines from the window, Ain't nothin in the Imperial fleet got a double set of Vis IV Stellar Drives on them, sept The Brazen.  It must have slipped into orbit around Raq'tak right after the last of us landed."

Artemis stood in silence, gazing at her hands as the others chattered and threw comments from cell to cell around her. Rubbing her hands, she felt the burning feeling from the electricity slowly fade away into nothingness and the synthetic coating around her fingers cooled back to it's cold touch.  As the others spoke, she listened making no comments. It was strange. The more information they found out, the weirder their circumstances. Why was it that the Empire went to so much trouble to secretly capture them and transport the group on the very flagship of the Empire? 

Upon deciding that there was nothing else she could do to the magnetic field, Artemis walked to the cloest wall near the field and slid down into a sitting position with her knees drawn up to her chest and her arms rested lightly on her thighs. From where she was sitting, she had a complete view of the area with the 5 others cells and could obeserve the others through the hazy blue field. Luckily, her vision was repairing itself and was becoming clearer by the minute. 

Artemis first observed the Solidus who was not in view moments before. He appeared to be pondering about the cell and their situation, lost in his own world of thought. With nothing else to do, the cyborg took to scrutinizing the Glo'cer with her curious eyes. How strange that something so expressionless could exude such a feeling of intelligence.. or stupidity as she figured the Kryx saw it as. 

Ah the Kryx. She appeared to have a sharp tongue and a sarcastic and mocking side to her. Artemis found this both humorous and really amusing as this whole phenomena of sarcasm was something quite alien to her. After all, she had never had to deal with anything as such often before. 

It was then that the Doragon spoke. Both he and the Kryx had said that there was no escaping and, from Artemis's own Analysis, there was indeed no for of escape as of yet. He had mentioned a ship.... but Artemis doubted that she could get a hold of Invictus somehow.. besides, the ship was made for stealth, speed and fighting, not taking on an Imperial Ship. It was small and very destructible. Ah poor Invictus.. pray that auto pilot set her to Stealth mood..

"So, " Artemis started, addressing the group in general in but, specifically, the Kryx and the Doragon. Her voice was relatively normal... but had an almost robotic undertone, similar to that of a voice synthesizer program. "What do you propose we do? " she questioned with genuine curiosity yet her temporarily-monotonous voice, a side-effect of the short circuit on her voice box, opened up the possibilities of her coming off snappy, mocking, snarky or impatient yet potentially curious, attentive, logical and co-operative.

It all depended on how others perceived her behaviour and words.

Larassa decided her best course of action in this moment was to remain silent and simply obey any orders given to her. Being captured and injured was not likely to aid her in any attempts to escape later on. Though, while this was the best course of action, Larassa's personality clashed with the plan, as she refused to just go down without any kind of fight in her. Something, anything to prove a point or show she was more dangerous than they'd originally assumed would be the most appealing way for her to be captured here. Her thoughts were interrupted by a blaster shot, though, as the bartender fell dead not far from her. Raising an eyebrow at this change of events, Larassa sighed out loud and then downed the last of her second drink before placing the glass back onto the counter. "So much for anozer drink," she said before turning to face the soldiers aiming their blasters at her. Scowling, Larassa sat back down on her stool, mindfully moving her fox tail to the side so she didn't sit on it. At the mention of not everyone being captured successfully, Larassa frowned and looked about the bar, but had no idea ultimately who was missing. It was certainly interesting information to hold onto for now. One never knew when information could become a weapon...or even open the door to more information. 

Watching 'Mr. Cael' attempt to threaten the man in charge, Larassa rolled her eyes. Just like the dark-haired female, Cael was just as irrational in thinking he could do anything right now without consequence or failure. Sure enough, Cael soon toppled over, except Larassa furrowed her brows because there was no obvious reason for his sudden collapse. What was going on here? Heart pounding, Larassa slowly stood up and nervously cast her gaze about the bar to see the others in her group starting to collapse as well. Snarling, Larassa whipped out her bow and nocked an arrow in it, all done within a few seconds due to her heightened reflexes, and aimed it right at the man in charge, ready to leave her personal mark before this drug took effect on her. Yet, just as she released the arrow, a blaster gun went off, striking her in the right shoulder and causing her to just barely knock her own arrow off-course by centimeters. As the blaster injury forced her to her knees in pain, Larassa quickly began to feel the effects of the drug as well, and soon toppled to the side, her vision blurring and missing whether or not her arrow hit its mark...or someone else.

Slowly, Larassa's eyes began to flutter open, her vision swimming for a minute and her ears ringing from the blaster that sang in her ears before she passed out in the bar. Groaning, she slowly pushed herself up in a cot so she was sitting up. Remembering her injury, Larassa looked to her right shoulder to see it was dressed nicely, though it still very much so ached, bringing her to hiss at nobody in particular. Ears folded against her head, Larassa then slowly stood up from her bed and took a shaky step forward before she shook her head a bit to try and clear out the mixed feeling of lethargy and pain. Since she'd been injured, Larassa could only assume they'd given her some extra drug to speed up the healing process. Despite capturing her as a high-end criminal, her captors seemed to be very keen on keeping her healthy and alive...which was very odd considering her own background.

Making her way to the front of her cell, Larassa quickly spotted, though she heard the electricity before she even spotted it, the electrified bars and so she mindfully moved to the wall close to them instead. Quickly realizing she could only see a small amount of the captured group, Larassa huffed and moved to the other side before she leaned back against the wall and slowly slid down to a sitting position with her bipedal legs straight out in front of her and her tail to the side away from the bars of her cell. There was no way she was going to take the chance of frying her tail here...nor was she going to act like one of the other bumbling idiots and touch the bars. Shaking her head at their actions, Larassa soon chuckled when the cyborg person asked what they should do. They were stuck in electrified cells on what Cael described to be the biggest ship in the galaxy. At least, that's what it sounded like to Larassa. 

"Right, well, I suggest we save our energy for ze moments ven ve can actually be successful in doing zomething...since punching an electrified cell gate iz going to get us no vere," Larassa said, her tone giving off both an amused and a demeaning tone. Raising her eyebrow at the one who seemed to almost be directing her question at Cael, he had spoken right before her anyways, Larassa added, "I vould strongly suggest ve not take advice from ze one who vanted to punch his way out of one of zese cells. I sink he haz some screws loose, yeah?" Snorting at her own joke, Larassa then looked away from the group, who all were different species entirely, and focused on her shoulder, pushing aside the simply cloth shirt she had on so she could try to see the injury underneath the dressing. While the cloth and loose clothes were not her style, Larassa really just missed her leather armor. It always made her feel much less vulnerable, as she did now that she had no armor on at all. Sadly, leather armor only did so much against blaster shots and was more useful when it came to melee weapons or arrows being used against her.

@zCrookedz @Bolts @Ch3rryBlossom28 @Flutterby @Dominaiscna

Gol'cer was suddenly adressed while in his current state of thought. Putting a mental pin in the current plan run down, he looked to the sides. He was spoken to by the Kryx. He hadn't had much interaction with one, yet he still knew what one looked like. Soon after, it was followed up by the Dorogan simply named "iron Fist". It seemed everyone was starting to wake up and smell the roses. The Cyborg and Siklaid now pitched in with their own thoughts. Glo'cer took a moment to think of how to respond. It seemed the Kryx was rather keen on being funny. He curled his long fingers as though he were looking at his own fingernails if he were to have any. He didn't even make the effort to look at the others at this moment. 

Those who don't look for ideas will rightfully remain trapped. Perhaps you are all too busy thinking of brute force where I like to take my time and think. Sure, this might be a temporary cell. It be rather obvious from the current conditions laid about. It would, however, be foolish not to think they wouldn't put me in a similar cell. I might as well take in as much as I can at this moment and plan accordingly. Now he took the time to scan over the others. A small chuckle, audible to him and those with keen ears, came from him. If it is anything to you, I have come up with a few plans already for this current moment in time. They are not to my liking though. 5% success probability doesn't bode well for me. No, I would rather have something at least 50/50 before I take a chance. The odds of you all going along with it are 0% though. Just from past knowledge I have gathered. 

He was curious though. Why were they all so quick on giving up so quickly? They seemed to be fighters of some sort during the bar.  Perhaps they were thinking things too seriously. They were using their knowledge to think of the impossible and bad rather than striving for creative thinking. He did however look to the corner of his neighboring cell. He saw small fur patches through the bars as the Siklaid was by the edge. Funny, I actually agree with the Siklaid. I suppose talking in the bar was a nice warm up. He mused. Yes, we should all take a page from this ones holo-book. Punching electric bars wont work at this moment. They might not feed us regularly for all we know. I am however curious as to why we all were targeted. Quite the interesting question. Surly there are plenty of killers, dealers, and shippers. I would say it is by chance but hearing the... what was his name... Admiral Gru'ha? Hearing him speak seemed to indicate this was a well thought out plan. Setting, social interaction, force. An amusing little chess game. That is for me to dwell on however. I would say speak up if you have any ideas but as far as I am aware, you all think with your fists rather than heads. 

He walked back into his cell and to the cushion like material he had been accustomed too for many long years in his solitude back on his home planet. For now he was not in a panic, but that might change depending on how long he was here. He took to looking at the interesting woman somewhat across from him. Part metal and tech. Very fascinating and only adds more to possible plans. Plans none of them would ever go for as well as Glo'cer not wanting to bring them up. He wondered just how the tech worked for her. Organic things like that always eluded him. It was just too connected with life forms to ever get a good read on how they worked without possibly killing them. Every time he tried, he saw a little part of him in each creature and stopped before things got too messed up. It seemed the experiments he was put through as a slime-ling were too deeply ingrained for him to truly be free to learn everything he wished. He lost himself in his own thoughts now as he replayed the escape from the labs. Incidentally still watching the bionic girl. 

Cael leaned against the wall and listened to the others. Had he two arms, they would have been crossed over his chest. Seeing as how they had taken one, he simply stuffed the single hand into the pocket of his jeans and let his head sit on a swivel as the others talked. 

The pink eyed cyborg wasn't much help, she seemed to come to the impossible realisation of escape after her bout with the electric bars. The second voice caught his attention and he realised it was coming from the cell next to his. He moved around to the side a bit to see the Grex looking creature sitting and talking. She at least made sense, though the accent made it harder to understand. They could sit and wait all damn day until they got to where ever it was they were taking the six of them. 

Hunter furrowed his brow as he began to think about the bar and their numbers. What had happened was not a usual tactic for Dorogan. They were more into putting out the holo posters, the warrants, and the bounties for people like them and letting others catch criminals for them. Why would they go out of there way to catch six criminals, at one location. Hunter was fairly certain many of his cellmates had fairly high prices on their heads, and The Empire always gave the option for dead or alive, so why didn't the soldiers just kill them all and be done with it.?

Cael's thought process was interrupted by the Solidus chiming in once again. He was very chatty for such a secretive species and the more he spoke about probability and possibility of escape, the wider Caels smile got. By the end of his little speech Cael was in a deep chuckle until he had his good arm wrapped around his abdomen laughing. He carried on for a few more second until he he could began to speak again. 

"Ha...ah....oh man. You are one calculating little puddle ain't ya Slick? 5% chance huh? Well for those of us who cain't calculate those odds in our heads, let me break it down for ya. On this ship, there are close to 5,000 trained Dorogan soldiers and personal alone. Each one trained to handle blasters, ships, and pretty much whatever weapon they can get their hands on. Then, even if you somehow managed to get past them yer gonna have to know how to fly a Dorogan ship out of it. That requires getting the codes to bypass the hanger shields. Which are only held by the bridge, and the commanding officers. But hey, let's keep telling a fairytale huh? Let's say ya get the codes, then when ya get the ship out of range of the tractor beams and ion cannons, guess what, ya gotta deal with the two escort ships that ALWAYS fly with The Brazen. Mark X Silver Lining Dorogan escort cruisers. They're basically one giant gun in space. So, I ain't got a damned clue where yer gettin 5% from. Oh! one last thing, that little Uaccam turd we meet on Raq'tak, weren't Admiral Gru'ha. Gu'ha is....."

Hunter's mocking was cut off by the sound of a sliding door being opened at the end of the hall. Hunter immediately went to his cells bars and looked down the hall. A man, dressed in blue imperial uniforms had his back to the cells fiddling with the consoles by the door. Hunter grabbed the bar to his cell and began to glower at the man in uniform as he caught a glimpse of the side of his face. Clean shaven, with jet black hair that had begun to show silver streaks of grey in it. His face was squared and chiseled with a prominent jawline and brow. His dark hazel eyes darted across the screen with small movements as he continued to play with the console until finally he straightened himself and turned to the rest of the cells. His gold tassels and chains waivered as he stepped slowly to the end of the rows where everyone could see him. He had his white gloved hands behind his back as he scanned the cells one after another and then stopping on Cael. 

"Please don't let me interrupt you Mr. Cael, its not often I get to here the underbelly of the galaxy talk about my character."

The sarcasm in the man's voice was very slight, but it still made Hunter visibly irritated. He smiled and turned towards the blue shield of Glo'cer's cell and nodded to him. 

"I appreciate the compliment on your abduction. Brutal as it was, I thought it to be a very well laid out plan."

He turned back to face the rest of the cells before continuing. 

"Good afternoon everyone. If it has yet to become clear to you, I am Admiral Luther Gru'ha. I was wondering if I might have a word with the six of you before we get underway."

@Bolts @Lioness075 @Dominaiscna @Flutterby @Ch3rryBlossom28 @Vulcan

Users who are viewing this thread