• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Dire Need of Undertale 1x1

Zoss Boss

QtPaTT
Oh. My. God. I have not experienced any well thought out roleplays that are linked to Undertale. I am looking for someone who is AT LEAST semi-lit and is willing to play any of the following characters: Sans (I would love you forever), Papyrus, Undyne, Monsterkid, Napstablook

I'm not really looking for any OCs, sorry.

I will most likely play as Frisk.

Thanks~

I'd love to do an Undertale RP with you! I can totally be any of the characters on your list (especially Sans)!

SansLovesPugs said:
I'd love to do an Undertale RP with you! I can totally be any of the characters on your list (especially Sans)!
Oh my god, thank you so much~ We can roleplay on here, but if you'd prefer something quicker like skype or kik, we can do that c:

[QUOTE="Alia Norwood]Oh my god, thank you so much~ We can roleplay on here, but if you'd prefer something quicker like skype or kik, we can do that c:

[/QUOTE]
I don't have anything like that so I'd prefer to do it on here. I had a kik a while ago but I don't remember my name or password so NEVER MIND! xD I'll PM you?

SansLovesPugs said:
I don't have anything like that so I'd prefer to do it on here. I had a kik a while ago but I don't remember my name or password so NEVER MIND! xD I'll PM you?
Sounds good c:

[QUOTE="Alia Norwood]YES YES YES <3 Anything works! Whatever you'd like to do c: Just DM me.

[/QUOTE]
Okay.

Hey! I'm totally in for whatever you want if you're still looking! I'd love to do Sans but whatever is cool, really.

If your still looking for a partner to rp with, I'd be game, even though I am new here I have many years of Rp experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back