• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In desperate need of an RP (Ignore Post Count)

I'm sorry, I still can't seem to PM you. Do you think you can PM me. If you can't, we'll just discuss it over here.

My character would be a young-ish male named (I don't know), of about 23 years of age, forced to be a servant after he robbed the royal bakery of 2 loaves of bread. He was given the option of being a servant or going to prison, so he chose the former. He begins his life of servitude at the castle, and begins falling for your character, but he is afraid to show it, as he fears punishment. He has blond hair, and is fit but not overly so.

My character, Princess Adelaide, has been sheltered all her life and has little knowledge of the outside world. Her parents are very proactive of her and let her do very little, no matter how much she wants do more. She has never even left the palace before.

I like the:

Servant X Princess

The Night Nurse

and Desperate for Fortune

PM me if you would like to Roleplay with me please!

Hello, there. Would you, by any chance, be up to doing your 'Unable' plot with me? I believe I can easily conform with your requirements, and playing the male role isn't a problem with me. If you have any questions or would like an example of my role-playing, let me know!

I like Journey to Another Nation, Disguised, A Delicate Balance, and Hearts At Sea. I'm okay with being the male character for any of them. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back