In Character

Asura was silent while he watch Kage settle down for sleep. After a few minutes of unintentional staring at kage, he decided to try and sleep too. grabbing pillow and walking over to Kage. He silently offered it to her.

Kage slowly took the pillow since he offered, and used it get comfortable. Curled up in a tiny ball with the blanket wrapped around her and her face slightly buried in the pillow, her soft breathing could be heard a few minutes later.

Egg sat at the top of the tree slowly dozing off waiting for something to happen while looking up at the sunset.

((Im asuming its close to night time?))

((It's very night))

Egg slowly dozed off and fell asleep waiting for the next dawn to arize and wake him up to explore the forest more.

Kage slowly took the pillow since he offered, and used it get comfortable. Curled up in a tiny ball with the blanket wrapped around her and her face slightly buried in the pillow, her soft breathing could be heard a few minutes later.

((It's very night))

Asura once again caught himself staring at kage again. Hearing her light breathing assured him she was asleep. A sudden urge to curl up next to her bloomed within him. But he pushed the urge aside wondering why he'd even thought about it in the first place. He'd never used to pay much attention to girls or just people in general before kage. Asura eventually feel into a restless sleep

(im off to sleep)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dru took a moment to scoop Suö up and sit him in his lap before continuing then Dru said quietly "there was once a young boy who lived in a small secluded village in the desert. The boy had a nice and quiet life until one day he got angry. Do you want to hear more? " @Shiro kurogane

the Dragon paused, having its tail grabbed like this wasn't something he was used to. 

hearing her cheerful tone the Dragon inwardly smiled, and ended up lifting her from the ground,letting her dangle helplessly from the stone, seeming to have a smug grin on its jaws.

@Baku

(so sorry about my absence today!) 

Sometime during the middle of the night, after all the dragons fell alseep, a voice would invade their minds. It was soft, sweet, and alluring. I mean, how else would you expect a goddesses to sound. A few who were lucky would see the image of a beautiful woman, tall, and elegant with fair skin, and dark hair. Her eyes were like the night itself. Soft spoken, but heard, she would speak. "Children," she would say, "I'm in need of your assistance." 

@Safety Hammer @Mistory @Baku @Shiro kurogane @DarknessSpirit @Flareshield @Bobby_John @Ellieroan @Drumonkey @AllTheFangirlThings @Emperor Of Embers

Some time before going to sleep, Phaius regret the whole forest and moved the lake with his earth magic. "There, that should keep them at least delayed getting here so we can fly away." He let out a giant yawn, regrowing the whole forest took energy you know. He then fell asleep in one of the trees, and went to a dream world like place. He heard what the goddess had to say, and said, "What kind of assistance do you need. I will be more than happy to help." Why was he trusting this dream invader, he didn't even know who the thing was. Even though he thought this, Phaius still thought he knew her in some way, making him want to help.

@FireMaiden

@Dutchmann

Dru took a moment to scoop Suö up and sit him in his lap before continuing then Dru said quietly "there was once a young boy who lived in a small secluded village in the desert. The boy had a nice and quiet life until one day he got angry. Do you want to hear more? " @Shiro kurogane

"yeahhhhhhh" Suo groaned out. Being moved into Dru's lap just made Suo snuggle into him mate. 

"oh..." Asura replied after a minute. He moved closer to Kage as if to hug her but stopped himself. Thinking Kage would see the gesture as weird.

@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer

Suo gladly accepted Dru;s hug and buried his face into Dru's chest. He let out a pleasured moan when Dru starting poking him all over. Suo could feel the tension caused from stress leaving him. "i dunno what kind of massage this is. but keep doing it.." Suo purred, melting into Dru.

@Drumonkey

'is it?" Angelina questioned just before letting out a squeak of surprise. Her arms hold Alistair tightening slightly. 

@Emperor Of Embers

"It is. Alistair just puts on a mask, and he is a raging god!" Proxi said with exaggeration. Alistair blushes with the sudden tightening of his abdomen. He was not used to such contact, especially since he had given rides to many grls before, including a princess, who was his friend to the end. 

"It wasn't until his 3rd birthday anyone suspected he was abnormal." Dru continued talking about the boy in the desert and thosee the boy hurt until Suö passed out. Dru grabbed a blanket and put it overy them before sitting against a wall and passing out. @Shiro kurogane @FireMaiden

"I've not much time to talk. I'm my current form I'm not as powerful as I should. This is my only way of communication," The woman explained. There was a pause as she extended her reach to the ones who may still be awake, before she continued. "If you will, I have a...proposition for the whole of you. But as I said, I haven't much time, and neither do you. Hunters will be on top of you within the hour so you must decide quickly."

@Shiro kurogane @Mistory @Safety Hammer @Baku @DarknessSpirit @Drumonkey @Bobby_John @Emperor Of Embers

Violet had no idea who this women was. To be honest she was frustrated someone was in her head. "Darn it all why does every good spot I find get found? Look if we don't have much time give us the offer. And tell us how much time we got."

@FireMaiden

"Easy child. You have enough time to prepare to leave, but as soon as I'm done spaeking, you all will be in danger." The woman then went quite. Her image almost faded, but faintly reamined. After another few minutes her solid image returned. "I am...weaker than I thought. First off, I am the goddess Midnight. I apologize for my intrusion, but it is nessecary. For I am by not currently string enough to appear in flesh. But I need to know you will help me before I go into the critical deatils. They....may be listening."

@Baku @Shiro kurogane @Mistory @Safety Hammer @Bobby_John @DarknessSpirit @Drumonkey

(dunno how to have my char react... so i'll just have Suo and Asura be the ones who listen rather then question)

@FireMaiden

Angelina had gotten used to the increased pace and loosed her hug slightly.  "should we stop? its night already and i don't wanna be riding around at night... at least not in a forest anyways."

@Emperor Of Embers

Rhona had gone to sleep a ways from the fire. When the woman had started talking to her in her dream, Rhona had been surprised. She had read in the books her father had given her that the gods and goddesses could speak to certain chosen people. Rhona was confused about why this goddess would choose her, and perhaps her companions, to speak to. Rhona listened to the woman, though.

@FireMaiden

"They, Lady midnight just who is they? Are they that powerful to intercept this whole conversation? Look I'll hear you out. Just what are we dealing with?" Violet was worried about this whole issue. And why a goddess was in her head.

@FireMaiden

Midnight nodded, even if the dragons couldn't see. "My brethren, Yogig and Chaos. Many of you know 200 years ago Yogig and Chaos wiped out the dragons. Me and my sister, Tiamat managed to lock them in the godly plain but at a great cost. I was trapped, alseep for hundreds of years. I am, not quite sure why I have awoken, but it has to have something to do with them." She paused, took a breath to steady her voice, and the continued. "You need to free me, and revive Tiamat from her final resting place. You will have to fight, and you will have to avoid whatever my brothers throw at you, and you might die. But if there is anyone you are willing to protect, or even care about your race a little, you will do this. I do not blame you if you say no, but the world is depending on your decision. Please....I'm too weak to free myself, much less face off against them."

@Safety Hammer @Baku @Mistory @Ellieroan @Emperor Of Embers @Drumonkey 

Thorn listened intently to the voices in her head, and she could only think of one thing. "You mean them right?" She  Spoke to The Lady quietly. 

@FireMaiden

"Yes. For now, as far as I'm aware, they are still trapped in the godly plane. Both would need a way to get out, but don't let that fool you. They are still capable of hurting you. Chaos is not someone to worry about immediately, but Yogig...I expect he will try to make contact soon. Possibly with his own deal."

Thorn pondered this, she wasn't even involved in this group and now she was going to journey with them? On a adventure of danger. Great. Thorn just went silent, and continued to listen. 

@FireMaiden

"I accept your offer, and will let neither Yogig nor Chaos stand in my way. If any other humans try to stop my mission, then I will make sure they will never again. And one question, where are we supposed to find you? The world is a large and vague place to start looking after all."

@FireMaiden

Midnight nodded, even if the dragons couldn't see. "My brethren, Yogig and Chaos. Many of you know 200 years ago Yogig and Chaos wiped out the dragons. Me and my sister, Tiamat managed to lock them in the godly plain but at a great cost. I was trapped, alseep for hundreds of years. I am, not quite sure why I have awoken, but it has to have something to do with them." She paused, took a breath to steady her voice, and the continued. "You need to free me, and revive Tiamat from her final resting place. You will have to fight, and you will have to avoid whatever my brothers throw at you, and you might die. But if there is anyone you are willing to protect, or even care about your race a little, you will do this. I do not blame you if you say no, but the world is depending on your decision. Please....I'm too weak to free myself, much less face off against them."

@Safety Hammer @Baku @Mistory @Ellieroan @Emperor Of Embers @Drumonkey 

Baldur, during all of this, was sleeping.

Dru felt nervous but he felt this woman was the real deal or at least in her mind she was. Dru after a few moments of thought said "how can I help you?" Dru was worried for a moment wether he shold accept or not but he figured Suö was having the same dream so they could at least talk about it later. @Shiro kurogane @FireMaiden 

Baldur, during all of this, was sleeping.

(She's uh...the goddess of dreams and night so everyone is alseep rn, and everyone can see and hear her.)

Midnight rubbed her tmeples, "Head to Whitemoon, and old dragon city about three days from here. Once there, I will give you more instructions." She said. She began to fade away, "I'm almost out of time, ask any questions quickly. And remeber, you are all I  great danger. And you must wake up after I'm a an done speaking, the hunters are in their way."

@Shiro kurogane @Drumonkey @Baku @Mistory @Bobby_John @Ellieroan 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back