• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Imperialist Europe (Late 1800s)

fshlkafhalkf;lkasdjflkasdj

A Man in Love with the Sea and the Ships that Sail
Is anyone interested in trying a role-play during Imperialist Europe? There was an awful lot going on that led up to WW1, I think it'd be interesting to play out. For me the setting is what's important, we can take that and run in any direction really. Reply to this or shoot me a PM if you're interested, thanks.

It depends, I think you are going for an rp based in one (or all) the wars between european countries on european soil. Not the colonizing wars done by the Europeans against the africans and asians. If so, maybe the greek-turkish war(s) in general because that and the balkan wars (Which are an offspring of the Greco-Turkish wars) is what started the First World War. Just a suggestion.

Oh my God. If we are talking about Balkan wars, I would be so. Fuckin. Interested. Since I'm from Croatia, and all. :u And I'm a history madman, so like, perfect.

Actually, I'm interested in anything going on about late 1800es imperialistic European history. I'm cheering for the Balkan wars, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back