• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Rory: come, there’s a good medical wing in the palaces. If any of you have any injuries too, they’ll be able to take care of ya.

Kai: I think the rest of us are fine, we didn’t jump in till the end

Soulless: which, by the way, I don’t think was smart for Evie’s well-being. Look a thing her... -looks down at the wound, which still is bleeding- she didn’t deserve to have this happen to her...

Last edited:
Dårlig "so where is this palace you speak of?"
to Soulless " I agree with you on that, but I had my reasons for not joining"
runs a hand through her dreadlocks and sighs

Soulless: like?

Rory: come, I’ll call the guards to send a med-ship to rush us to the medical wing... -realizes something and chuckles anxiously- actually, can you do it Carcuso? Forgot my watch was broken. -scratches the back of his head-

Carcuso: no problem, your majesty. And I’ll also order you a new watch. -smiles- you’ll need one to properly be king again... -does something on his own watch and in a split second a more-comfortable version of the prison ships shows up-

strange look comes over Dårlig's face, but it disappears a few seconds later
to Soulless
"its personal"
shoves her hands deep into the pockets of her trousers
Chris gapes at the ship

-the door to the ship opens, much like the Hummingbird, like origami. Inside is rows of seat size and a high-tech-looking hospital bed-

Rory: head on in.

Soulless: oh.... I understand...

-they all board the ship, Soulless resting me on the bed, which instantly inserts an IV into my arm-

Rory: I should mention this is completely automated, and that you may wanna be quick to take a seat.

flops down on a chair, as does Chris
Dårlig takes out her notebook, pulls out some loose pages and hands them to Chris

"Here kiddo, sketch to your heart's content"
Chris grins and begins sketching

no response, her eyes are closed and her hands tucked into her coat
Chris is sketching furiously, alternating between colours every few seconds

Soulless: I’m sorry....

Rory: -sitting by me, head in his hands, shame and disgracfulment showing across his face-

Carcuso: -walks over and rests a reassuring hand on Rory’s back-

Soulless: I’m sorry I acted the way I did on the ship... and I’m sorry I’ve been nothing but a jerk to Teo... in the ship, I... lost control of my demon... and it wasn’t ok. And with Teo... he’s become close to Evie, and I’ve become somewhat hostile towards him because I don’t want him to try to take her away from me... he also hurt Evie mentally, so I snapped even harder towards him... neither of you deserved that... my demon side’s been harder to maintain lately, and I’m sorry.

nothing
Chris to Soulless
"before you ask, I'm almost certain she is not ignoring you"

"And also, you have no competition from tay. One he's already in a relationship and two he's gay"

Soulless: that would explain why he calls me hottie... *sigh* I just... I feel awful cause I’ve been nothing but a jerk to her and Teo...

-the sound of muttering comes from the beds-

Rory: Evie?

-muttering the same word over and over- no.... no.....

Chris sounds kinda annoyed "he does?"
to himself "Right I'm gonna slap him once I see him next"
to Soulless "they're tough, both of them, considering she they've been through"
(Such is life, unfortunately)

Soulless: He stopped when I started being harsh towards him... he helped my girlfriend rescue me and literally before he broke the chains he said something like “brace yourself hottie” or whatever... *sigh* I’m just annoyed that I’ve let myself become this harsh because of my demon side...

Rory: -shaking me- Evie?!

-the word “no” gets louder and louder till I start screaming it, still unconscious-

grins upon hearing the words "brace yourself, hottie"
"That's my Tay"
hears Evie "shit!"

-sits up, still unconscious, and grabs head- GET AWAY FROM ME! LEAVE ME ALONE! -seems scared of something-

Soulless: -looks at me in worry as the ship reaches the medical wing of the palace. He jumps from his seat and rushes over- what’s going on?!

Rory: I honestly don’t know... -seems worried as well-

looks over at Evie worridly
pulls out Dårlig's left hand from her coat and checks the palm, before putting her hand back where it was and rushing over to Evie

-streak flickers between its current appearance and purple-

Carcuso: that blade Sophie used must of been laced with something!

Rory: like?!

Carcuso: Shadow magic, some kind of shadow magic-induced poison... numerous things...

-they all start rushing to a vacant medical room, Rory pushing me and soulless running close by my side-

Soulless: -tears welling up in eyes- please don’t die...

lifts Dårlig and runs into the med-bay, plonking her on the other bed
Then he rushes over to Evie's bed

-purple magic, resembling the form that Carcuso, Sophie and Umbranis have all used, spirals around my fingertips-

Rory: -pales- Shadow magic... -looks at Carcuso-

Carcuso: -anxious- this isn’t good...

Chris just watches saying nothing, as he is unsure what to do
(changed it)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back