• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

(Our roleplay creator never put it underneath fandom though, at least not as far as im aware. She also hasn’t been on in days, so we can’t change it)

Kai: should we do something?

-throws one of the soldiers into the air and grabs him by the leg, hurling him into the ground as blaster shots hit him instead of me-

Kai: you’re gonna have a mess to clean up, Carcuso.

Carcuso: I’m used to it.

to Kai " well Chris here wants to sketch the entire scene, I would get involved, but personally, its nice not to have to fight for once"

Carcuso: notice how all of us are on the sidelines though and Evie is the only one fighting.

Anders: -looks at Sophie and nods-

Sophie: -vanishes from sight and, like Carcuso, slides through the shadows towards me-

-gets a chill and turns as Sophie fires a blast right into my arm- ?! -lunges and manages to strike Sophie, who vanishes and reappears further from the battle-

Anders: you hit her?!

Ansophie: yes, she’s wounded... either exhaustion will cut her down or she’ll simply bleed to death... whichever comes first.

-continues fighting, taking down about five soldiers and quickly reloading blaster, grabbing another as well, and double-firing at oncoming attackers-

Soulless: how can we fight thought? We can’t summon weapons, and Kai doesn’t have any more weapons to share.

Kai: good observation...

-struggling a bit more to keep fighting, the wound pain getting to me little by little as more fall. The thugs and soldiers seem to never end-

Carcuso: this isn’t looking good for Evie...

Dårlig "Feck it, I'm going in!"
pulls out bow and starts firing at the guys closest to Evie,
she is shooting to hit their eyes and then to hit through their brains
her arms are a blur

Soulless: -notices a dropped blaster and grabs it- I’m going in too!

Rory: -grabs a dropped blaster as well- right back into the action...

Kai: -grins and pulls out the only weapon he has left, which is basically a whip with spikes around a vial filled with a sort of poison- Welcome back, your Majesty.

Anders! -growls- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET HER! -points angrily at me-

Chris "here goes nothing!"
unstraps a paintball gun from his back and starts sniping with Dårlig who continues firing, picking off the ones that are arriving

Sophie: Anders, you need to call or nothing will be left!

Anders: -annoyed- RETREAT! -pushes a button and the living soldiers and thugs seem to fade from existence, along with himself and Sophie-

Carcuso: aw... -pouts a little- I didn’t get to fight...

Kai: should’ve jumped in sooner then.

-exhausted, breathing hard-

Dårlig to Chris "Really? A paintball gun?"
chris "it was the only thing I had, I sometimes use it for my art"
Dårlig sees Evie "err, E? You ok?"

"Yeah, we should probaaly take her back to the ship"
(I gotta go, bye!)

-unconscious-

Carcuso: ya think?

Soulless: -picks me up-

Rory: wait, the palace is closer.
(Bai!)

Last edited:
(What about Vienna_Cross Vienna_Cross ' characters)
My character is quite original. This all started on different site to be honest, but little did I know that we weren't allowed to role play on the other site so I had to move it. Not to mention It's not in a Fandom. I just checked the status and it's under Fantasy Roleplaying, which I believe I requested about a month ago because I originally placed the thread in the wrong place.

My character is quite original. This all started on different site to be honest, but little did I know that we weren't allowed to role play on the other site so I had to move it. Not to mention It's not in a Fandom. I just checked the status and it's under Fantasy Roleplaying, which I believe I requested about a month ago because I originally placed the thread in the wrong place.
(EYY YOURE BACK!)
(Also don’t worry, the situation was handled. Hopefully you’re able to return soon! We miss ya)

I was the one who requested the mods to move the thread to Fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back