• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Soulless: well, once, on her home world a long while ago, the hybdraco-human hybrids had just risen up and were spreading quite quickly. Some were afraid of them in the sense that they were powerful, while others worried they might try to overthrow the system of order. There wasn’t one hybdraco they all feared, who went by the name of Lana. Her hybdraco form was different from the others, much more terrifying and dangerous-looking. However in her human form everyone had no clue she was the beast they’d feared when she was in her hybdraco form. Lana had no in-between form like Evie does, so Lana and her hybdraco form were thought to be two creatures, and that Lana was a stray human child. However, one man, who went by the name Delarcus, knew that they were the same person, and he hated Kana overall and knew he hadn’t to get rid of her to cease the uprisings of terror in their hometown. So, one day, when Lana was in her hybdraco form, Delarcus attacked and killed her when she wasn’t paying attention with a Draco-hybridium bullet. He ran back to the town and said he killed the beast, but it had killed Lana first. However, one magenin the town could tell he killed her, as she noticed the blaster strapped to him. So, she cursed him and his family to be hybdracos as well, and that they’d bear the ”Rubem Mortem” curse for the rest of the life of the planet.

Soulless: it’s technically the “Ruby Death” curse, and what it means is there’s time when their eyes change colors in times of hatred towards someone. If the person they’re thinking of and hate makes eye contact with them, then they either die or go through extreme pain until, well, they probably die. The version Evie has however goes beyond that...

Soulless: Ekoma is the representation of the beast, and they can temporarily combine into something devastating. if Evie ever calls “Ekoma, Spear” stay away from her... during that time she morphs into a Being of rage and can kill anyone without second thought, whether it be with attacks, her eyes, or with.... -goes quiet-

(I gotta go now)
"Go ahead without me, you two"
collapses under tree and begins to slash at wrists with sword
"this better work"

Last edited:
(WHOA WHAT THE WHAT DÅRLIG)
-walks along in silence, Ekoma glancing back for a moment before continuing on as well-

“I’ve probably seen worse.” (I’m jumping back and forth between stuff. If I got more then 30 mins...I fell asleep)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back