• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

"Oooh, captain, I like that!"
(Dårlig seems to be enjoying back chatting)

(XD)
Anders: -sighs- youre a moron -manages to summon flames and sets his trail on fire- Now THIS is what I’m talking about!

Anders: You’re dumb as a rock. -uses flames to create a diversion and he takes a turn-

Rory: -zipping alongside Dårlig, clearly angered, a sleeve of a jacket tied around night his eyes-

Rory: -zips past her angrily and grabs Anders/my body by the hood- You’re not going anywhere.

Anders: Eyyy, king Rory, big R, Roy... cmon, you’re not gonna kill someone who used to be your bestie, right?

Rory: -grabs him tighter- Let go. Of my daughter. Anders.

Anders: nah, too much fun. Besides if I die again, then I want to die knowing she dies.

Anders: What? Least then I’ll know there’s only one Emerald child left.

Rory: what do you mean one left? Evie told me her brother and sister are both dead... at your hand, may i add

Rory: but he.. he died at birth

Anders: oh no, he’s alive. Raised him myself. A shame, abandoning your own child

Rory: -growls and slams him/ e into tree- why didn’t you say anything before all this?!

Anders: -choking- he.... hated you.... he thought you.... didn’t want him

(This is obviously a lie since Erebus had the journal page about his father believing he was dead)

a boy dressed in tatty jeans, a black t-shirt and a green check shirt has emerged into the clearing
Dårlig oulls out the sword and at the same time he touches the blade, infusing it with white light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back