• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

(Continues yelling at universe)
"whose idea of a sick joke is this, eh?"

(Dårlig is too busy ranting to notice)
"Leaving me dumped on this planet with no memories, no name and only this damned sword that I cannot even use without having some kind of panic attack!"

(Continues yelling)
"I bet there is someone up there having a right old laugh at me!"

-approaches the person and smirks as one hand turns black and blotchy while the other turns melty and rainbow- It’s been so long since I’ve done this...

puts on voice
"Oh look at poor little Dårlig, warming, no idea where she or what she's doing, its so hilariously funny! Watch her try and figure it out! More nibbles anyone?"

-branch-like arms with crooked hands rip out of back and fangs poke out- time for something ive had to do for a long time.... (semi-gore warning ahead) -branch hands dig into the person and looks the terrified soul in the eyes as he screams- don’t worry, it’ll be over soon.

starts making hand gestures while speaking in a stupid voice
"Oh look at her now, staring at the sky, shouting at nothing!"

-bites into the person’s neck as he screams louder, the tastes of blood and odd substances filling mouth-

(These substances I imagine would be like the tastes of hatred, anger, happiness, fear, etc.)

(Continues yelling in normal voice)
"Well guess what, I'm gonna find out everything, then I'm gonna find you and when I do I'm going to make you pay! You hear that! I'm gonna make you PAY!"

-the screams hit an all-time high and I let go of draining him for a second to tell him to shut up before going back to draining him of his blood.-

hears screams
"shit!"
turns back to sky
"I'm coming you got that?"
shakes first before running in the direction of the screams

-screams slowly die down as they weaken from me draining them more, the taste in my mouth becoming more and more bitter-

-at this point there’s just the taste of blood. The branches retract from the person, covered in an array of colors-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back