• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Bria: yes, really... -lets her ears and tail pop out again after collecting herself for a minute-

Bria: -face now really red and looks up at him, revealing the bandana is black and has a little fox muzzle print on it, and is tied so it somewhat looks like a fox muzzle. It looks kind of cute-

Chris: "were nearly there, but Tay told me to stop before we got there"
Makatra: "I've got a group of assassins arriving soon, just so you know"

Mark: looks extremely happy

Bria: you’re the best thing to ever happen to me -wraps arms tight around him, gently rubbing his back-

Alright -tries again to contact someone- bingo! -watch morphs into a headset and I put it on, talking in an odd language to someone on the other side, sounding serious and a little frantic-

Mark: "really?" Sounds surprised and delighted

makatra is also speaking frantically

Bria: yep. -notices the delight in his voice and smiles- someone seems happy by that news

-clearly just heard something not good and pales, talking frantically-

Mark: "I might be" he's clearly delighted
Makatra: "Chris, link me to Rob!"
Chris: "gotcha!"

Soulless: you alright?

The Pyroncites have mobilized against us on the side of Anders. It’s unclear to President Gontruchto of the Nowimayes, but they’re en route to the Eclipse Kingdom

Mark: blushes a little at that

Luke: "what?"
Makatra: "Rob, can you take on a squad of assassins?"
after a pause
"ok, they'll be 'porting in soon"

Erebus: -perks up- the Pyroncites?

The Pyroncites.

Erebus: (censored).... their army is huge! Do you have any idea how many they sent?

Gontruchto has no idea, do you expect me to know?

Bria: -pulls down bandana and kisses his cheek- your face is so red right now -giggles a little, her own also very red- it’s adorable

I’m gonna contact Chancellor Rosten of Moura, see if she has anything -places headphone-watch on and makes another call-

Last edited:
Bria: -wraps tail tight around his waist- I never wanna go out of this room... I don’t wanna fight, I just wanna be here with you -face very, very red-

Qin: "how much are we outnumbered by, roughly speaking? "

Mark: "I wish there was no fight going on."

Bria: so do i... -ruffles his hair in a soft and gentle manner-

Erebus: they have about 9 million in their land army alone. Hopefully they didn’t send them all our way... it’d probably be inefficient, though, they hate high casualties as much as they hate the Eclipse Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back